Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify (64586 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride Chases Groom Who Cancelled Wedding Minutes Before Saying I Do - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by shumuel(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
kikiki Lol grin if you move i move you wink
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Ripples334(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
I pity the girl because very soon they'll be chatting with her eyes looking through that barrel.
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by MrSly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikp120:
And the girl still wan marry such a dude? Abeg wetin concern agbero with overload? undecided wink grin grin grin

Read deep. Na toy gun
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by ikp120(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrSly:

Read deep. Na toy gun
undecided
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by RexTramadol1: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
this one is strong
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by rhames(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
He's saying" Give me one good reason why I wouldn't blow off your head'.
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by lukency(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
This must be a scene from nollywood
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
ikp120:
And the girl still wan marry such a dude? Abeg wetin concern agbero with overload? undecided wink grin grin grin
Well, see her in the picture laughing. I hope she will not come to nairaland later to tell us touching stories of abuse.
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by ikp120(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Well, see her in the picture laughing. I hope she will not come to nairaland later to tell us touching stories of abuse.

Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Qualer: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Mimzyy:
He knows he has jilted so many ladies so he doesn't wanna take chances grin grin grin

are you one of them? grin grin lets talk! cool
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Mimzyy(f): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Qualer:

are you one of them? grin grin lets talk! cool

No offence but you sobriquet kinda rhymes with wailer grin.
Re: Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify by Qualer: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

No offence but you sobriquet kinda rhymes with wailer grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.