Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 (8774 Views)

Samsung Aims To Develop A 600MP Camera Sensor / Corning's Gorilla Glass 4 Aims To Protect Your Phone From Deadly Drops / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by PhonePlanet(m): 7:27am On Dec 06, 2016
dear tecno. making your devices expensive puts you in the same market as these big companies. and you cant beat them.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2016
seghordy:

My thoughts exactly
The Phantom 6 unveiling was done in Dubai for strategic reasons

Lol. They arent the first to unveil phones in Dubai.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Abdstrakt(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2016
post=51674770:
E still far. Wetin do ... 2017
You know how many emerging markets dey this world? 2017 is not realistic.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2016
post=51674770:
E still far. Wetin do ... 2017

It's short to plan nau guy. grin
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Spots on! TECNO- giving hope to the hopeless since adam! Making life good/cosy across stratas!
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Missmossy(f): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Lets see how it goes. TECNO making life better for the common man cheesy
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by texazzpete(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Seenyo:
Spots on! TECNO- giving hope to the hopeless since adam! Making life good/cosy across stratas!

Missmossy:

Paid marketers?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Do a comprehensive check on me than jump to hasty conclusions!
I 've got no business with TECNO, but the # BITTER TRUTH is it made my 1st experience with android possible when dominant brands like samsung n apple made it impossible/un-affordable!
Hence their predominance of the mobile market in sub-sahara in recent times.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

Lol. They can't enter UK via Man city. You don't know how the Europeans buy things.

how do europeans buy ? lenovo, xioami and the rest chinese mobiles are selling seriously in britain. what are you insunuating dude ?

tecno will just give the uk and other EU more choices to choose from ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2016
excanny:

how do europeans buy ? lenovo, xioami and the rest chinese mobiles are selling seriously in britain. what are you insunuating dude ?

tecno will just give the uk and other EU more choices to choose from ?

What proofs do you have that the aforementioned brands are selling seriously in Britain? Lol. Secondly, Lenovo isn't Tecno. They are light years apart from each other

These tecno fanboys just write nonsense. What do you mean you more choices to choose from?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Dandsome: 10:45am On Dec 06, 2016
excanny:
^^^^ Nice ambition. Reminds me of this quote "Aim higher in case you fall short". cool

But in this case I don't think they will fall short, tecno says and it does
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by investigator007: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:
Talk is cheap

Not when money and tecno is the topic....
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by tafat: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2016
That's a good goal, it's gonna b tough but with perseverance they'll break through
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Emodeee: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Missmossy:

na tekno u dey use? oya pana.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dandsome:

But in this case I don't think they will fall short, tecno says and it does

you took the word out of my mouth. cool
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

What proofs do you have that the aforementioned brands are selling seriously in Britain? Lol. Secondly, Lenovo isn't Tecno. They are light years apart from each other

These tecno fanboys just write nonsense. What do you mean you more choices to choose from?

you were writing off all chinese smartphones, that europeans dont use them, which is a big fat lie ,
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
excanny:

you were writing off all chinese smartphones, that europeans dont use them, which is a big fat lie ,

When and how did I write off Chinese smartphones? I simply wrote off tecno cos it's fellow Chinese counterparts are better in all ramifications.

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

When and how did I write off Chinese smartphones? I simply wrote off tecno cos it's fellow Chinese counterparts are better in all ramifications.

lol. just say you are a blind hater of TECNO,

you are one of those ‘anything is better than tecno ’ people · you have never used tecno thats the fact ,
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
excanny:

lol. just say you are a blind hater of TECNO,

you are one of those ‘anything is better than tecno ’ people · you have never used tecno thats the fact ,

Blind hater Name of top Chinese phone that tecno is better than? Just one

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

tecno is number one in its own niche

what you dont understand is that all of them use the same vendors for their parts, you are so ignorant,

for example, both lenovo and tecno use the same mediatek for the processors and many more like that

sometimes tecno gets its camera from sony which its engineers couple together

the only way to compare them is their marketing customization and care for final consumers

of which tecno is good at
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
excanny:

tecno is number one in its own niche

what you dont understand is that all of them use the same vendors for their parts, you are so ignorant,

for example, both lenovo and tecno use the same mediatek for the processors and many more like that

sometimes tecno gets its camera from sony which its engineers couple together

the only way to compare them is their marketing customization and care for final consumers

of which tecno is good at

You labeled me ignorant whereas you are the blinded fanboy who isn't ready to learn.

Most top shot Chinese firms uses SD. I'm sure you don't know that. Sourcing for materials from same company doesn't mean your engineers will come out with same results. Most companies source their cameras from Sony yet Samsung, LG has had better cameras than Sony itself( what does that tell you)?

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

You labeled me ignorant whereas you are the blinded fanboy who isn't ready to learn.

Most top shot Chinese firms uses SD. I'm sure you don't know that. Sourcing for materials from same company doesn't mean your engineers will come out with same results. Most companies source their cameras from Sony yet Samsung, LG has had better cameras than Sony itself( what does that tell you)?

which other top shot chinese phone makers are you talking of besides lenovo, tecno, xiaomi, huawei and alcatel ?

and those guys are right behind MTK not SD.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
excanny:

which other top shot chinese phone makers are you talking of besides lenovo, tecno, xiaomi, huawei and alcatel ?

and those guys are right behind MTK not SD.

You know nothing. I'm done replying you. You just wrote a brilliant nonsense

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by chicwoman(f): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

Loool, e say blind hater. Have you tried the tecno phones? They are the leading brands in the affordable smartphone market right now.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
chicwoman:

Loool, e say blind hater. Have you tried the tecno phones? They are the leading brands in the affordable smartphone market right now.

By affordable u mean the prices of the newest flagships which is way higher than its counterparts like Oneplus 3, Xiaomi Mi5 et al but can't be compared to them?

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by chicwoman(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seenyo:
Do a comprehensive check on me than jump to hasty conclusions!
I 've got no business with TECNO, but the # BITTER TRUTH is it made my 1st experience with android possible when dominant brands like samsung n apple made it impossible/un-affordable!
Hence their predominance of the mobile market in sub-sahara in recent times.
This is very true. Tecno phones are leading in the affordable smartphone range. If I see 200k, its to put it into investment and not to spend it on a phone.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by chicwoman(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
investigator007:

Not when money and tecno is the topic....
To be very frank. Tecno gives you a good value for your money.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by chicwoman(f): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
excanny:

Loool. Have you seen their new partnership with Manchester City. That's huge steps into cornering the British market my friend.
The British are also very conservative people so the Tecno brand will work well there.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by chicwoman(f): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

With the way you're so passionate about these brands, I hope you can afford them. Switch over to tecno's affordable ranges and save money young man.

Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by chicwoman(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

By affordable u mean the prices of the newest flagships which is way higher than its counterparts like Oneplus 3, Xiaomi Mi5 et al but can't be compared to them?

The quality cannot be compared to the. I've used the new phantom phone. Big value for your money trust me.
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by excanny: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
ollah1:

You know nothing. I'm done replying you. You just wrote a brilliant nonsense

grin haha so says mr know-all. when someone smarter outwits you, you look for the next available exit.

anyday anytime i will school you 24/7
Re: Tecno Aims To Be Developing Market Leader By 2021 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
# cut your coat according to your cloth!
# tecno has smartphones of between 15-20k, if thats what you can afford!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Code To Check Yr Of Manufacture For Any Nokia / Help In Configuring Multilinks 3g Blue Broadband! / Reasons Why I Left Data Resellers And Start Subscribing Normal Mtn Sub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.