Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,973 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others (7212 Views)

Prayer That Bring Divine revelation, my Father, Show Me Secrets / MMM And 666 / Is Paying Tithe From MMM And Nairabet Money Biblically Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others by fem2come(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
WARNING AGAINST MMM AND OTHERS.

At 11:32pm, on the 1st day of December 2016. God gave me this message.

This is what The Lord said: Son, the end is at the door but my people don't see it. My people are more concern about making money easily without comparing the value of money with the value of their souls to find out the greatest. And no matter what their findings are, Souls have more value than money.

Having seen that Christians this day love money so much, The Lord Continued, Satan has gone so deep in his strategy to capture the souls of many Christians. In his strategy to buy the souls of many Christians including the elects, Satan has offered my people money in an easy way through internet money markets. He introduced a lot of them, which among them is "MMM", and many Christians have joined them without asking me questions about the deep secret of MMM.

Son, the Lord, called me, my people have handed their souls over to Satan through that network market called MMM. It is paining me because the interests which are given to people after few days of their registration to the network, is used by Lucifer to exchange their souls in eternity.
Lucifer has bought their souls with MMM.

Son, tell my people who have not joined MMM yet, that I the Lord said that MMM is an instrument Lucifer brought in the world to bring more people to hell fire. He knew that there is recession in Nigeria which makes things difficult and money scarce, therefore he introduced it as a way of easing people of their financial challenges but with intention of taking their souls to hell fire.

Furthermore, the Lord said to me, Son, warn my people - if only they will hear because they are stubborn - that I the Lord said that I do not support all the networking money market. I am in pain that the number of people in the Book of Life is very small, and I am looking for faithful preachers of salvation messages and people who will go round the cities and villages to warn people again my anger that is already coming on the way on earth, but my people are busy evangelising the MMM and others, and thereby bringing more people to them. But my own kingdom is lacking people. I am not happy at all. When my anger overflows, I will strike my people especially those I called to preach my gospel around.

Now, son, the Lord still continued, tell my people, that I said that I hate MMM AND OTHERS. My WORD cannot be broken. They should go back to their Bible and study all that I said concerning the end time, if they actually desire to get to heaven so that they will not be misled. I the Lord, am giving this warning to those who have ears to hear, and let he who has ears, hear what I the Lord has said.

Pls if you are confused or doubtful about the above message, you are 100% free to pray to God for confirmation in as much as you have the Holy Spirit in you.

The above message is from Apostle Ubani Kingsley.
Re: Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others by harlems02: 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Na so e dey fr Bible? Abeg wetin MMM cum get to do with gospel...u invest ur hard earned money on an online business that gives you 30% at the end of 30dayz. Plz, how is that a SIN? I need more expository on dix message cos anything outside the WORD of God is a big LIE.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others by Sunnymatey(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gbaaaaaam e don happen. Na him be say even to get fixed deposit account na Haram.
Re: Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Gbaaaaaam e don happen. Na him be say even to get fixed deposit account na Haram.
Who made kingsley ubani an apostle, he is just deceiving himself. I wonder when his Jesus started having interest in MMM, my Jesus wants me to be IN GOOD HEALTH AND PROSPERITY!! as long as I didn't defraud anyone, He says the wealth of the Nations he has given unto me. Now you are talking of a covenated money. If cultist wants to give you their covenated money, you think they will send it to your bank account, tell kingsley ubani to grow up and be wise. This kind of religious people can't go far to the gate of heaven because they despise the message of grace and put their strength in their filthy personal righteousness.
Re: Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others by GoodMuyis(m): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of the message.

Revelation and message from God without Bible verse to back it up

The message is not perfect, and expecting more revelation like this before end of 2016
Re: Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
fem2come:
WARNING AGAINST MMM AND OTHERS.

At 11:32pm, on the 1st day of December 2016. God gave me this message.

This is what The Lord said: Son, the end is at the door but my people don't see it. My people are more concern about making money easily without comparing the value of money with the value of their souls to find out the greatest. And no matter what their findings are, Souls have more value than money.

Having seen that Christians this day love money so much, The Lord Continued, Satan has gone so deep in his strategy to capture the souls of many Christians. In his strategy to buy the souls of many Christians including the elects, Satan has offered my people money in an easy way through internet money markets. He introduced a lot of them, which among them is "MMM", and many Christians have joined them without asking me questions about the deep secret of MMM.

Son, the Lord, called me, my people have handed their souls over to Satan through that network market called MMM. It is paining me because the interests which are given to people after few days of their registration to the network, is used by Lucifer to exchange their souls in eternity.
Lucifer has bought their souls with MMM.

Son, tell my people who have not joined MMM yet, that I the Lord said that MMM is an instrument Lucifer brought in the world to bring more people to hell fire. He knew that there is recession in Nigeria which makes things difficult and money scarce, therefore he introduced it as a way of easing people of their financial challenges but with intention of taking their souls to hell fire.

Furthermore, the Lord said to me, Son, warn my people - if only they will hear because they are stubborn - that I the Lord said that I do not support all the networking money market. I am in pain that the number of people in the Book of Life is very small, and I am looking for faithful preachers of salvation messages and people who will go round the cities and villages to warn people again my anger that is already coming on the way on earth, but my people are busy evangelising the MMM and others, and thereby bringing more people to them. But my own kingdom is lacking people. I am not happy at all. When my anger overflows, I will strike my people especially those I called to preach my gospel around.

Now, son, the Lord still continued, tell my people, that I said that I hate MMM AND OTHERS. My WORD cannot be broken. They should go back to their Bible and study all that I said concerning the end time, if they actually desire to get to heaven so that they will not be misled. I the Lord, am giving this warning to those who have ears to hear, and let he who has ears, hear what I the Lord has said.

Pls if you are confused or doubtful about the above message, you are 100% free to pray to God for confirmation in as much as you have the Holy Spirit in you.

The above message is from Apostle Ubani Kingsley.

Which of the lord spoke to him?
Re: Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others by osalen: 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
Check MMM you will see clearly that money is been preached than CHRIST. As a result more souls join the business. Be sincere with yourself have you ever preached CHRIST boldly with the same passion as for MMM and others? This is the catch, simply , Love of money which is a sin. 1Tim 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! / Hellfire Does Not Exist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.