Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Worry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Worry. (773 Views)

Be Happy And Don't Worry / Do You Have Small Butt Or Small Hips Worry No More Here's The New Tool / Teens And The Things They Do That Worry Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worry. by DanPel(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't really know,but ever since our dad died and we packed to Ilorin,my younger sibs had gone lose,lack respect,not serious again,would prefer visiting our cousins often that @9 they were known in the neighbourhood,shouting in d house,abusing eachother aloud,fight &never want to do anything even for themself.
If i instruct them to do something,i end up doing it after,tho i believe in leading my example,whenever i beat dem,dey would report me 2our mum which i hate so much cause our mum would blame me again,so its being long i beat dem.
They lack alot talking about manners,they even joke,mock me,if i advice them. Am really ashamed of myself in D neighbourhood,only God knows what neighbours says abt us. Writting this now,am put 2tears,our mum is nt helping matters,i have being using 'style' 2tell her about these but i cant see any change.
I've told myself,when i go 2school(uni,next year) 2God i wouldn't come back Home,but deep in me,i dnt want 2take that step.
Please what should i do?,no insultin pls
Re: My Worry. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just concentrate on building ursef and making ursef a better person person, they'll see u and want to be like u

1 Like

Re: My Worry. by sisisioge: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
Awwww...baby boy. Well done.

I agree with lofty, better yourself while doing what you could for them. They would soon catch up.
Re: My Worry. by ElsonMorali: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just focus on getting admission into the university and focus on getting out with a good grade so that you can help your mom carry the burden of your siblings.

As for your younger ones they'll come to respect you when they realize they are dependent on you for their own schooling.

Be strong for your mom and your siblings. You are the dad of the house now.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Worry. by DanPel(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Just focus on getting admission into the university and focus on getting out with a good grade so that you can help your mom carry the burden of your siblings.

As for your younger ones they'll come to respect you when they realize they are dependent on you for their own schooling.

Be strong for your mom and your siblings. You are the dad of the house now.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

. / Beacuse I Am A Woman... / How Do I Deal With These Aunties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.