Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team (106347 Views)

Donald Trump Sacks Adebayo Ogunlesi As Adviser / Hope For Nigeria: Trump Selects A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team / Donald Trump Appoints Nigerian Businessman Adebayo Ogunlesi In His Economic Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I guess I should be very scared then.
Just admit you need some loving. I'd send enough to last you for a lifetime. Your bitterness is contagious, i aint usually like this.
I make my point and leave. Don't do this to me.

grin you're softening me; making me trip and it makes me feel weak and I don't like it. I'm giving your dp one like just because you are a "freak".
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
pressplay411:

how about you grant me just a moment to exude my vocal exuberance as I wow you with my ambidexterity in the mastery of literal concoction to nourish your ever insatiable appetite for more...

are you not tingling all over yet or should I go on...

Verbiage! Boy bye!
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by LeFreakSoChic(f): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Vessi:

grin you're softening me; making me trip and it makes me feel weak and I don't like it. I'm giving your dp one like just because you are a "freak".

LOL. Just go away.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

LOL. Just go away.
No! embarassed
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by brojoshua: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
But the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, riches and power.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by ibmaboss87(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

Ah! Cant help you darling. I'm also kinda new here.
Just returned from a 2 month long ban so I aint no role model. LOL.
what did u do to be banned na? abeg bleep mods jor..tell me how we can contact..make dem ban me afterwards... kiss

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by wasuka14(m): 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
StOla:
It is Ogunlesi not Ogunlensi.

Secondly, he is Ijebu from Ogun state, not Ondo state. His father is Professor Ogunlesi, the first Nigerian professor of medicine.

As for Trump and the Republicans, they have a penchant for assembling capitalist gurus, that in turn wreck the solid economy already achieved by the Democrats.

Bush made sure he wrecked the economy he inherited from Clinton. Obama cleaned up the mess of Bush, now a Republican Trump has come to inherit a stable democrat engineered economy.

How do the Republicans wreck the economy?
They invite all their capitalist friends to run the country, who as a matter of first priority, erase all forms of government regulations in their own respective business sectors. Bluntly put, they are in power to see how best to grow their own businesses. They continue to take all manner of greedy risks, even if they have to bet against America.

They quickly cut taxes for the wealthiest of the wealthy, claiming such increase in disposable income would be reinvested in the economy by creating more jobs.When the charade falls apart, they run back to beg for government bailout with tax payers funds, while still flying about in chartered flights living an illusion called American Dream.
The average Joe remains average.

Time will tell if Trump will wreck it in typical Republican fashion, while the short memory Americans run back to the Democrats for succour in a cycle that never changes.
Oga sincerely speaking, you display the great value of education here today. You make me proud. Some stupid wailers who don't have good education about history and economy will just be wailling nonsense here thinking they are smart. President Obama paid more than 1 trillion us dollars as bail out fund. To save american economy and it was the same these so called CEO's who ran their various company down in the first place under president Bush. And the same circle is about to begin again. In the next 8yrs, US Govt will still bail ou the companies run by these harvard graduates so as to save the America Economy.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by ladiguy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You must be high on olomo bitter, IGBO MEANS WE GO BEFORE OTHERS, you can't change.

Change what? To change fact . U must be a baby or an old fool .
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
ladiguy:

Change what? To change fact . U must be a baby or an old fool .

I don't really have time for mofos.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by ladiguy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I don't really have time for mofos.

Funny . No points to throw out . Commmon bouy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by HtwoOw: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
sarrki:

Do you have an issue with that ?

He dey always pepper them, I bet he was hoping Ipobian would be hired since they've been opening dog food canteen in Trumps name and they've been jubilation Trumps victory
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
ladiguy:

Funny . No points to throw out . Commmon bouy.

Learn how to spell before talking trash..fool.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by phreakabit(m): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Aigbofa:

Did that stop him from buying Gatwick airport? No. Did it stop him from being appointed to serve in the U.S government? You and your comments will not be remembered by anyone in the next one hour.

I can easily say same about you. . . .
By the way did buying Gatwik make him any less darker than burnt kpomo? No!
I am simply stating my observation, based on his aesthetic features.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by ladiguy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

do i need spelling class before i kill you .
id ea its in the brain .soon you will learn
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by ladiguy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

i said it earlier you must a toddler or a very old fool . "bouy" na slang ,if you dont know .
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by ladiguy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Don't get scared. I ain't killing you but to cut your source of finance. OK.
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Topmaike007(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
All those wailer saying trump his an hater of the black.. Can you see
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Olu317(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
StOla:

Secondly, he is Ijebu from Ogun state, not Ondo state. His father is Professor Ogunlesi, the first Nigerian professor of medicine.

As for Trump and the Republicans, they have a penchant for assembling capitalist gurus, that in turn wreck the solid economy already achieved by the Democrats.

Bush made sure he wrecked the economy he inherited from Clinton. Obama cleaned up the mess of Bush, now a Republican Trump has come to inherit a stable democrat engineered economy.

They invite all their capitalist friends to run the country, who as a matter of first priority, erase all forms of government regulations in their own respective business sectors. Bluntly put, they are in power to see how best to grow their own businesses. They continue to take all manner of greedy risks, even if they have to bet against America.

They quickly cut taxes for the wealthiest of the wealthy, claiming such increase in disposable income would be reinvested in the economy by creating more jobs.When the charade falls apart, they run back to beg for government bailout with tax payers funds, while still flying about in chartered flights living an illusion called American Dream.

Time will tell if Trump will wreck it in typical Republican fashion, while the short memory Americans run back to the Democrats for succour in a cycle that never changes.
Something is actually wrong with American presidential election . I am tempted to doubt the authenticity of American Democracy as it regard the ROTATIONAL way of Presidents tenure in the last twenty six (26) years or more but I want to emphasize clearly on the ones that looked more like rigging at the highest order. This was when Al gore,a DEMOCRAT contested against George Bush Junior,a RUPUBLICAN candidate and the incumbent, won despite a battered image on 9/11 Those who followed the election in 2001/2002 will understand what I mean. Despite, 9/11, Bush won again. Practically incomprehensible .There after, 2007/2008 ,DEMOCRAT, and a half white/half colour man became the president . Now, Hillary Clinton won the popular votes and yet the collegiate voters was said to had voted more for DONALD TRUMP, a man with racist comments, a man who calls women, “Slot" etc . How was that possible? ,I don't have answer to it. May be you do? wish we can forget about this country though it is the country that has place restrain on those other wicked countries in the world, which credence,must go to her. However, Since they are the one with all form of “government magic". I think, it is better for the war mongers to be allowed to sell their weapon and at least to subdue the killing in Africa countries and Middle East. It is just amazing to see a party to build an economy and about to destroy it. What a country! What a people!!
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Olu317(m): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
StOla:

Something is actually wrong with American presidential election . I am tempted to doubt the authenticity of American Democracy as it regard the ROTATIONAL way of Presidents tenure in the last twenty six (26) years or more but I want to emphasize clearly on the ones that looked more like rigging at the highest order. This was when Al gore,a DEMOCRAT contested against George Bush Junior,a RUPUBLICAN candidate and the incumbent, won despite a battered image on 9/11 Those who followed the election in 2001/2002 will understand what I mean. Despite, 9/11, Bush won again. Practically incomprehensible .There after, 2007/2008 ,DEMOCRAT, and a half white/half colour man became the president . Now, Hillary Clinton won the popular votes and yet the collegiate voters was said to had voted more for DONALD TRUMP, a man with racist comments, a man who calls women, “Slot" etc . How was that possible? ,I don't have answer to it. May be you do? wish we can forget about this country though it is the country that has place restrain on those other wicked countries in the world, which credence,must go to her. However, Since they are the one with all form of “government magic". I think, it is better for the war mongers to be allowed to sell their weapon and at least to subdue the killing in Africa countries and Middle East. It is just amazing to see a party to build an economy and about to destroy it. What a country! What a people!! undecided
StOla:

Something is actually wrong with American presidential election . I am tempted to doubt the authenticity of American Democracy as it regard the ROTATIONAL way of Presidents tenure in the last twenty six (26) years or more but I want to emphasize clearly on the ones that looked more like rigging at the highest order. This was when Al gore,a DEMOCRAT contested against George Bush Junior,a RUPUBLICAN candidate and the incumbent, won despite a battered image on 9/11 Those who followed the election in 2001/2002 will understand what I mean. Despite, 9/11, Bush won again. Practically incomprehensible .There after, 2007/2008 ,DEMOCRAT, and a half white/half colour man became the president . Now, Hillary Clinton won the popular votes and yet the collegiate voters was said to had voted more for DONALD TRUMP, a man with racist comments, a man who calls women, “Slut" etc . How was that possible? ,I don't have answer to it. May be you do? wish we can forget about this country though it is the country that has place restrain on those other wicked countries in the world, which credence,must go to her. However, Since they are the one with all form of “government magic". I think, it is better for the war mongers to be allowed to sell their weapon and at least to subdue the killing in Africa countries and Middle East. It is just amazing to see a party to build an economy and about to destroy it. What a country! What a people!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
sukkottt:
the war is slowly brewing. it involves syria, turkey, nato, russia, and of course the united states as well as several european countries. so I expect them to set it off and escalate it before january 20 when trump is supposed to take over, and once the war is escalated before then ? you cant hand over presidency in war time. also they are trying to stir up internal domestic race wars between whites and blacks. the illuminati want obama to remain in office
Pass me the ganja sukkot.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by Boyooosa(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
I pray say make he no disgrace am last last....
Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by dyabman(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
ideylaff:

Point of correction, he does not own Gatwick. Global Impact own Gatwick and he runs Global Impact which he put together with shareholder funds and equity participation.

Not taking his shine away though. He's an achiever

He used to be a head at Credit Suiesse at one point in time as well

See Occupations .. cool , moeny go dey hin hand like shekere

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Appoints Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian In His Economic Advisory Team by panafrican(m): 5:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats President-elect Trump on appointing. people based on competence not on the insulting "affirmative action".

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

US Election: First Results Of The 2020 Presidential Election: / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) / Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.