Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This (811 Views)

Don't You Think God Is A Partial God? / God's Angels Are Watching Over You - Joseph Prince / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by PDBonline: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
I lost a file containing very important documents and searched for it to no avail.

After ten days I was going somewhere and my heart was troubled because of the file. Time was running out for what I needed to use the document for. At that moment, I quietly prayed "Lord, please send an angel to help me get the file" and continued my journey.

I got to a place where some people are reading and was about passing when I felt an inner pull to turn and look inside.
When I did, I saw the folder right there and one of the slabs.

I got in to confirm it was truly nine and saw all my documents intact.

Then I turned to a guy reading behind where the file was to ask if he knew who brought it. His answer was even more surprising,

" A guy came in, dropped it and went out."
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by Yinkey6(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hmm. Cool story Bro..

Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by Karlovich: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
so this your post is proof that angels are real, delusion at its peak

1 Like

Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by Edwinmason(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
seun where you day?
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
PDBonline:
I lost a file containing very important documents and searched for it to no avail.

After ten days I was going somewhere and my heart was troubled because of the file. Time was running out for what I needed to use the document for. At that moment, I quietly prayed "Lord, please send an angel to help me get the file" and continued my journey.

I got to a place where some people are reading and was about passing when I felt an inner pull to turn and look inside.
When I did, I saw the folder right there and one of the slabs.

I got in to confirm it was truly nine and saw all my documents intact.

Then I turned to a guy reading behind where the file was to ask if he knew who brought it. His answer was even more surprising,

" A guy came in, dropped it and went out."

No man can convict another. Your job is to preach not to convict. Stick to it
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by PDBonline: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

No man can convict another. Your job is to preach not to convict. Stick to it
Of course.

2 Likes

Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by KAPOVee: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
U DON'T HAVE TO TELL SEUN ABOU' YOUR ORDEAL WITH..WHEN GOD WANTS HIM HE'LL HAVE HIM[SEUN]
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by PDBonline: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2016
KAPOVee:
U DON'T HAVE TO TELL SEUN ABOU' YOUR ORDEAL WITH..WHEN GOD WANTS HIM HE'LL HAVE HIM[SEUN]

Nathaniel brought Philip to Jesus by sharing his experience. The Samaritan woman brought many to Jesus by sharing her experience. Jesus sent back the delivered demon-possessed man to share his story.

I'm not sure what you intend achieving by this comment in a post adressed to atheists, not believers. However, not everyone who make religious posts on Nairaland have a carnal purpose for so doing. U should have contacted me privately. This for me, is a distraction.
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by foladara777(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2016
KAPOVee:
So other people that have died without being 'saved' were not wanted by God.... Cool!
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by PDBonline: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

So other people that have died without being 'saved' were not wanted by God.... Cool!
First: the guys statement has no biblical basis.
Second: God gave humans ability to reason and make decisions. He is not a usurper. He doesn't violate people's will. God is not responsible for our predicament but He saves.
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by foladara777(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2016
PDBonline:

First: the guys statement has no biblical basis.
Second: God gave humans ability to reason and make decisions. He is not a usurper. He doesn't violate people's will. God is not responsible for our predicament but He saves.
So God has the power to save all people but chooses to leave them to roast eternally... Or he doesn't have the power?
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by benzics(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

So God has the power to save all people but chooses to leave them to roast eternally... Or he doesn't have the power?
That's Exactly what the useless god is good at(if he exists)

1 Like

Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by engrtee(f): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2016
some christians can go at any lenght to convert one including manufacturing and remixing stories
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by PDBonline: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
foladara777:

If God chooses to leave them to roast eternally I will not be chatting with you because I do this as one of those God has sent to call you back to Him.

God sends messengers. If you decide not to listen to them, it will not be God's responsibility what happens to you. Mercy and Judgement are not "words and opposite". They are both the nature of God. You somehow think you are more caring than God?
Re: Seun You Don't Think God & Angels Are Real? Pls Read This by PDBonline: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
engrtee:
some christians can go at any lenght to convert one including manufacturing and remixing stories

Interesting how people suddenly concludes that any story not agreeing with their believe must be cooked up.

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Praying Purposefully / 2017 Prophecy Reminder: Buhari Will Be Humbled And Then.... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.