Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) (35126 Views)

Fake Peak Milk Producer Nabbed In Aba (photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by aminulive: 1:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Fake drinks producer made money by transferring cheap whisky into bottles of expensive brands

Arrested by police after hot chase

Sold fake drinks at popular warri market

A producer of fake beverage drinks was arrested in Warri, Delta state recently. The criminal, identified as Okechukwu Alozie was arrested by officers of the Delta state police command following a tip-off. Alozie took to his heels on discovering the police was onto him, but was caught shortly after a hot chase.

The suspect, already bound in handcuffs, was interrogated openly in the video below where he revealed how he plied his nefarious trade. He said that he purchased cheap whiskey and transferred it into bottles of more expensive alcoholic beverage drinks like Red label, Hennessy, etc. When asked how he got the bottles and empty packaging cartons, he said that he purchased them from a market in Onitsha. He said he sold the fake drinks to unsuspecting customers at Igbudu market in Warri.

Nigeria has had a long standing battle with producers of counterfeit/fake products. The country's National agency for food drug administration control (NAFDAC) has been fighting hard to paralyze the activities/distribution of fake consumables in the country.The agency has zero tolerance for fake products and its producers and this is visible in the heavy penalties placed on captured offenders.

In march 2016, Two men, one Emeka Nwankwo,42 and Chinonso Okoro,25, were arraigned for adultering assorted drinks in Aba, Abia state. They have since faced the full wrath of the law.

http://politicsngr.com/fake-drinks-producer-nabbed-warri-photosvideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7t4_gJzvWo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 03, 2016
Made in Italy.packed in aba.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by MrTeCO(m): 2:00am On Dec 03, 2016
Please move this to Front page so dat people will be aware....

am Igbo....Anambra First Son...and I strongly oppose the way most of we Igbos hustle for money at the expense of other peoples health n lives without giving a thought about it.

see eh...if I catch any Igbo man doing any illegal biz.....I won't spare a second to report him to the police....some people are just wicked.......tufia kwa....*spits*

Cc....Lala abeg do the needful

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by nely(m): 3:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Okechukwu Alozie, you're capable of murder, this is totally wrong, this is greediness and pls they should check if he has friends that owns chemists shop they might be into the same thing

27 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by obyrich(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2016
He should be sentenced for life. This is totally condemnable.

11 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2016
Its not like he mixed chemical in the bottle, its still wisky, am not saying what he did is right, but its not worth life imprisonment or killing him, he should be penalized through paying a huge amount of money or go for 2years in jail, i guess its enough punishment and example for those who still indulge in such act.

The unfortunate true is that fake consumable products will never stop, no matter how hard NAFDAC tries, the economic condition is not helping matters atall, imagine you buy goods of 10k, sell 11k, on going to market to get a replacment, you buy 12k. Now tell me, The original one is 12k and the num2(fake) is 7k, looking at it, they look exactly thesame, which will you go for as a buisness man?..

The only way to eradicate this crime is to balance the economy because such products are everywhere, and nigerians love cheap things, consumers buy them on daily basis without knowing, ranging from provision, cosmetics, beverage, even to phones, igbo boys have tapped into communication too.

Our government should work hard to end this famine..!

10 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
The love of money is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by GossipHeart(m): 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016

Smart guy

Instead of waiting for the imaginary 6 thousand naira per month Buhari promised his followers, he found something nice to do to feed his family

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by olusledge: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
busted grin
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by holluwai(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
My industrious friend

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Aburi001: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
comshots:
Made in Italy.packed in aba.
No sir, it's made in Italy, packed in WARRI grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by ReubenE(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sad
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Mrupeh: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Boyooosa(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrTeCO:

am Igbo....Anambra First Son...and I strongly oppose the way most of we Igbos hustle for money at the expense of other peoples health n lives without giving a thought about it.

see eh...if I catch any Igbo man doing any illegal biz.....I won't spare a second to report him to the police....some people are just wicked.......tufia kwa....*spits*

Cc....Lala abeg do the needful
No be me you dey deceive...

4 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by henrydadon(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
angry

these are the people ruining kidney and livers in the country.i hope they get a very long jail time..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by AkinPhysicist: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool I have not checked the name but I am willing to wager $1000 that the culprit is a Ugandan-Jew. Any takers? cool

Also, I wonder if Igbos have killed more Nigerians with fake products than all the Igbos that died during the Biafran war.

20 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by fratermathy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Reporting from Airport Road, Warri

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
If i talk now the mods will ban me.

Flàtheads.

11 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Chrisrare: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Okechwuku alozie.. Hmm.. Were r those pple living under rusty brown roofs, make una come, una food don ready...
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by otokx(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
They will soon arrive in their numbers.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by andresia(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
fratermathy:
Reporting from Airport Road, Warri

Enter igbudu market go bring sample of blue label from Alozie make we taste am

2 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by omonnakoda: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:
Its not like he mixed chemical in the bottle, its still wisky, am not saying what he did is right, but its not worth life imprisonment or killing him, he should be penalized through paying a huge amount of money or go for 2years in jail, i guess its enough punishment and example for those who still indulge in such act.

The unfortunate true is that fake consumable products will never stop, no matter how hard NAFDAC tries, the economic condition is not helping matters atall, imagine you buy goods of 10k, sell 11k, on going to market to get a replacment, you buy 12k. Now tell me, The original one is 12k and the num2(fake) is 7k, looking at it, they look exactly thesame, which will you go for as a buisness man?..

The only way to eradicate this crime is to balance the economy because such products are everywhere, and nigerians love cheap things, consumers buy them on daily basis without knowing, ranging from provision, cosmetics, beverage, even to phones, igbo boys have tapped into communication too.

"its still wisky" Did you mix it together? I do not think you are alright. People die regularly drinking and eating fake product and drugs and you are hear talking jazz

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Badtman(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg Na lie What of OGOGORO
No be Nigeria, E fit be say the Producer never get Nafdac Number, atleast he dey make people dey go Gaga High

High
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by andersonbaba(f): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
this is why I will prefer to buy something expensive from a Hausa seller than to buy same goods at a cheap price from an Igbo man.
they don't have value for life.

someone will still come here and defend this killer that is producing unmeasured and untested alcohol contents. may God save us from these killers.
These are the people that made Nigerians to lose hope in Made in Nigerian goods.
lemme hear anybody shouting buy Made in Aba products.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by oluwalfa: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
The Zoo arresting the only productive people in the cesspit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrTeCO:

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by ladyverere(f): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
vchykp:

U r undoubtedly one of them. Imagine the balderdash U r saying. He must face the full wrath of the law! There is no excuse for wickedness.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by fratermathy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
andresia:

Enter igbudu market go bring sample of blue label from Alozie make we taste am

Nor let Okere-Urhobo youths hear this one o. That guy go collect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by fapcrook(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Vchykp, what do you think you've type? Devilish comment of the century

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.