Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) (35106 Views)

Fake Peak Milk Producer Nabbed In Aba (photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught With Lady's Pants And Bras In Warri (Photos, Video) / Policeman Caught Having Sex With His Stepdaughter In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by twerkjack: 12:17am On Dec 04, 2016
IGBOS ARE SO WICKED..... PLS GOD LET THEM GAIN THIER INDEPENDENT BIAFRA AND LEAVE OUR COUNTRY....GREEDY LOT DISGRACING NIGERIA SINCE 1960 undecidedS
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Qualer: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2016
MrTeCO:
Please move this to Front page so dat people will be aware....

am Igbo....Anambra First Son...and I strongly oppose the way most of we Igbos hustle for money at the expense of other peoples health n lives without giving a thought about it.

see eh...if I catch any Igbo man doing any illegal biz.....I won't spare a second to report him to the police....some people are just wicked.......tufia kwa....*spits*

Cc....Lala abeg do the needful

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by sunkoye: 1:33am On Dec 04, 2016
vchykp:

It may sound devilish to you, but its the truth, truth sounds bitter to those who hate it
i bet them go soon catch u too. Its only a matter of tym. And u gonna be away for a very long tym. Continue with gang dat smiles on pples agony.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by armadeo(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2016
vchykp:
Its not like he mixed chemical in the bottle, its still wisky, am not saying what he did is right, but its not worth life imprisonment or killing him, he should be penalized through paying a huge amount of money or go for 2years in jail, i guess its enough punishment and example for those who still indulge in such act.

The unfortunate true is that fake consumable products will never stop, no matter how hard NAFDAC tries, the economic condition is not helping matters atall, imagine you buy goods of 10k, sell 11k, on going to market to get a replacment, you buy 12k. Now tell me, The original one is 12k and the num2(fake) is 7k, looking at it, they look exactly thesame, which will you go for as a buisness man?..

The only way to eradicate this crime is to balance the economy because such products are everywhere, and nigerians love cheap things, consumers buy them on daily basis without knowing, ranging from provision, cosmetics, beverage, even to phones, igbo boys have tapped into communication too.

Our government should work hard to end this famine..!

Adulterated goods marketer spotted along with at least 7 acolytes.

Look at the thrash you've spilled up there. Are you ok at all. Saying the crime isn't that big a deal. If the market price for original is 12k buy it and sell for 13k or whatever. Not the 7k own to sell for 13k.

You are a thief

Modified:

I see you are unrepentant.

4 Likes

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by babooshka: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2016
vchykp:
Its not like he mixed chemical in the bottle, its still wisky, am not saying what he did is right, but its not worth life imprisonment or killing him, he should be penalized through paying a huge amount of money or go for 2years in jail, i guess its enough punishment and example for those who still indulge in such act.

The unfortunate true is that fake consumable products will never stop, no matter how hard NAFDAC tries, the economic condition is not helping matters atall, imagine you buy goods of 10k, sell 11k, on going to market to get a replacment, you buy 12k. Now tell me, The original one is 12k and the num2(fake) is 7k, looking at it, they look exactly thesame, which will you go for as a buisness man?..

The only way to eradicate this crime is to balance the economy because such products are everywhere, and nigerians love cheap things, consumers buy them on daily basis without knowing, ranging from provision, cosmetics, beverage, even to phones, igbo boys have tapped into communication too.

u av a point on balancing d economy, but in truth, it's no excuse 4 his actions. He's a criminal, and a 2yr jail sentence is 2 small. Such packaging is done in highly unsanitary conditions which is a major risk 2 health. Also, he might not have mentioned dat he mixes smthin in2 it, but there's a very high chance dat he does, in order 4 him 2 get d exact tint of d drink.

1 Like

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by xcesspaschal(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2016
IF SHE IS LIVING, DIZ WOULDN'T BE.

Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by bolabolabo: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2016
That was how I bought Hennessy at a club in Yaba and it tasted like Mc'Dowells. I so hate mc'Dowells ehn.

I just abandoned the Henny and opted for Andre jeje.

Thinking to myself that If the Andre should appear to be fake, i'm not gon loose a lot of money to it.

But the money for the Henny pain me. Imagine if I don use the money do MMM.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by drehdinho(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Government should have a way of rehabilitating people like this. They have good potentials but using it in wrong directions.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2016
babooshka:
u av a point on balancing d economy, but in truth, it's no excuse 4 his actions. He's a criminal, and a 2yr jail sentence is 2 small. Such packaging is done in highly unsanitary conditions which is a major risk 2 health. Also, he might not have mentioned dat he mixes smthin in2 it, but there's a very high chance dat he does, in order 4 him 2 get d exact tint of d drink.

Tnks for understanding me, but you forget so soon we are in nigeria, my friend was caught supplying fake milo 2mnths ago, he only stayed for 2 weeks and bailed himself with 250k, he had 600cartons of it, thats just one example, thier are lots of things happening in market that consumers dont know

Compair his case with this petty trader, with 100k, he is out,they brought it to the media so it will seem they are workig so hard.

Fake product is rampant, and not a big deal in market anymore, as a matter of fact, thier are some products you can never see the original in a particular area.

Lets just pray for nigeria economy, once it gets better, most of this crime will stop gradually.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Ghost447(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Na them.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 11:09am On Dec 04, 2016
armadeo:

Adulterated goods marketer spotted along with at least 7 acolytes.

Look at the thrash you've spilled up there. Are you ok at all. Saying the crime isn't that big a deal. If the market price for original is 12k buy it and sell for 13k or whatever. Not the 7k own to sell for 13k.

You are a thief

Modified:

I see you are unrepentant.

lolx, you are a consumer and dont know whats happening in market, its a common thing in market enviroment, what he did is bad and worth 10yrs/life imprisonment, but its not like that in nigeria, dont be supriced his shop will be opened next week with bail of 100k, now my point is..

If he bails himself with a token of 100k, as a buisness man, 100k is a small money, 100k wont stop him from doing more, as a matter of fact, this incedence will give him more contact.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by vchykp(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2016
sunkoye:
i bet them go soon catch u too. Its only a matter of tym. And u gonna be away for a very long tym. Continue with gang dat smiles on pples agony.
Lolx, i dont sell fake product, been in the market enviroment opens you up to manythings, but i can guarantee you, you consume fake product too..
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by bamasite(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
vchykp:

that is no justification!
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by hausadreturn(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
twerkjack:
IGBOS ARE SO WICKED..... PLS GOD LET THEM GAIN THIER INDEPENDENT BIAFRA AND LEAVE OUR COUNTRY....GREEDY LOT DISGRACING NIGERIA SINCE 1960 undecidedS
leave our country? shocked
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by ComputerSeller: 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
andersonbaba:
this is why I will prefer to buy something expensive from a Hausa seller than to buy same goods at a cheap price from an Igbo man.
they don't have value for life.

someone will still come here and defend this killer that is producing unmeasured and untested alcohol contents. may God save us from these killers.
These are the people that made Nigerians to lose hope in Made in Nigerian goods.
lemme hear anybody shouting buy Made in Aba products.

This is a very stupid generalization. Because Babatunde Fashola built a website for 78 million and sank a water bore whole with tens of millions means we should boycott Nigerian webmasters and water drillers.

this is why I will prefer to buy something expensive from a Hausa seller than to buy same goods at a cheap price from an Igbo man.
they don't have value for life.

You couldn't even hide your hatred for Igbos.
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by Xync(f): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: Fake Drinks Producer Nabbed In Warri (photos/video) by AnanseK(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
The "hard working" tribe again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Angry Mob Executes Suspected Bandit In Zamfara (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Police Arrests Maryam Sanda For The Murder Of Husband, Bilyamin Muhammed Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.