Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already (733 Views)

Vladimir Putin Of Russia Tasks Africans On Unity, Praises Late Gaddafi / Zimbabwean Minister Promises Lawmakers Luxury SUV's To Pass 2019 Budget / TB Joshua Prophesies Winner Of US Election! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already by robminds: 3:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Muamar Gaddafi’s Prophecies:
“I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.
My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep.”
GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.
It’s good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home.
http://www.robminds.com/2016/12/03/facebook-fans-shared-this-reminding-us-of-muamar-gaddafis-prophecies-and-speech-that-has-come-to-fulfillment-todayaccording-to-him/

Re: See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already by orisa37: 3:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Capitalism is Terrorism.

1 Like

Re: See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already by Sunnymatey(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2016
That is the world for u, we only appreciate good things when face with evil. And often times its too late.
Re: See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2016
A case of the devil yhu know is better than the angel yhu don't know
Re: See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already by espn(m): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2016
They killed him..they humillated him just for their selfish interest..d united state has wasted more lives than any other country..yet they claim to be holy..

1 Like

Re: See Maumar Gaddafi's Prophesies Coming To Pass Already by thinkdip(m): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2016
a

(1) (Reply)

Google Banned Russia/trump-backed Ibo Anti-hillary Clinton Youtubers. PICS. / North Korea Accidentally Hits One Of Its Own Cities With Missile –report / Hacker Group Threatens To Leak 9/11 ‘truth’ Unless Paid In Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.