Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,481 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (66383 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by handsomety(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hahaha grin

Your diick won't be able to satisfy me tongue
OK should we fix? quin..I pity you.. de more I enta the puna..you will be moaning .. ty ty ty don't remove it ..aah!ooohhs...you will beg me to hit from behind hard..I also spank your butt..non stop man natural power..it is big ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Autino(m): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm soo jealous cry

She's enjoying oh! sad
don't try Niger oooo
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wow this is very tempting I must say cry

But I will pass thank you wink kiss
handsomety:
OK should we fix? quin..I pity you.. de more I enta the puna..you will be moaning .. ty ty ty don't remove it ..aah!ooohhs...you will beg me to hit from behind hard..I also spank your butt..non stop man natural power..it is big ..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Beautiful. Lovely. God is good!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Joycesims ....how are we to explain this to our boss, PMB?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by gabriella4691(f): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Cooked concoction 2cow husbnd down?and also selling it 2oda women 2use for their husbands?yeeepPpaaahh!!this world has ended !Ugly witch

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
cococandy:
What's good for the goose...

...Will always kill the gander...
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by beezyblaze(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I was actually expecting on hot woman either of the two men couldn't let go of but I see they are all equally hot. Interesting...
Lmao!!!
Am in tears...lol
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
175:
I'm dead. . . . grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
somebody wake you up! Nothing u no fit hear 4 Africa....
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by ylaa(f): 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Tufia, it can't happen here in naija.
Rubbish. Even slowpoke will never agree to this.
God bless Naija men.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Oletubo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
At 30, she looks 50
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
chia all I see are bones! They need food....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
nonsense
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by MizMyColi(f): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

But happy people.

It's all about communication and compromises.

Cc: Mindfulness. Cococandy. smiley

Errr...
Did you read the part where she claimed she uses some concotion which she sells to other women to make their husbands errand compliant?

Sounds more like a mind control union.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by deltateam: 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nobody mentioned the love portion part?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by anyicash(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
nothing person no go read for dis.nairaland.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Choise(f): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by handsomety(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Wow this is very tempting I must say cry

But I will pass thank you wink kiss
bring yourself here let me hit you from behind..you will never remain d same.... grab your hips and twist it and pound it non stop...see you wanna pass ..nah lie...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Funny enough, these kind of relationships are more common than you think. I'm not judging tho
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by whys: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
somebody help me with that meme- what's the meaning of this
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Henry1006(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lolz grin
3 zombies/hobos fucking eachother.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by bson52: 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
wer is my cell my fone ooooo ,mak i call my papa ooooooooooo
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Criticize001(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lwkmd! grin

Why do I have a deep feeling that I'm enjoying this? embarassed
handsomety:
bring yourself here let me hit you from behind..you will never remain d same.... grab your hips and twist it and pound it non stop...see you wanna pass ..nah lie...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by lovethchioma(f): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is Interesting... Lol, I nor fit laugh. She is really strong sha
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by femijay8271(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
okokomiko...

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by joycesims(f): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haute:
Joycesims ....how are we to explain this to our boss, PMB?

You and who? she's doing herself, is it your doing angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Venice789: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
175:
I'm dead. . . . grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
wake up
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
EfemenaXY:

But happy people.

It's all about communication and compromises.

Cc: Mindfulness. Cococandy. smiley

Story! And the concoction she uses on the men to FulaniCow them to bovine submission and sexual slavery.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by favourmic(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Why can't she use the concoction to get rich and marry them plenty
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by egojiokwu(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
I think I understand why they could make such agreement.
1. The older husband accepted because there is no woman that can accept him because he is too old and has no money.
2. The younger one accepted may be because he knows that he is the one that the woman prefers and the older one will be doing work for them.
3. The woman did it because she wants to pity the older one instead of divorcing him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.