Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,069 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) (66381 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by leesha(f): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmm....baby oku! sex queen! Only you and just 30 years old. What happens when husband number two can no longer satisfy you? na him be say by 50 years,u go don get like 10 husbands cheesy cheesy
Issokay. Kontinu
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by johnisaola(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
I should get another man to help him in bed...
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by internetgangste: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
maniac
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by spartoo: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
cococandy:
What's good for the goose...
... is good for Uganda

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mo gbe shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
30 year old, this old haggard thing shocked sad
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by nasuite: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
post=51590358:
How We Plan Sex Routine – Woman Living With 2 Husbands Makes Unbelievable Revelations

A polyandrous Zimbabwean woman, Jack Chako, has given details on how her relationship with her two husbands has progressed, and how she enjoys sexual intimacy with them.

ZimPapers reports that the 30-year-old woman claims that her life is a bed of roses.

On how she gets maximum sexual satisfaction ‘as claimed’ from her husbands – Michael Hwita and Lifford Chimoto, Chako said, “We are a happy family, I live with my two husbands and we love one another.

“My two husbands are best friends and they are always together.

“Chimoto is the elder husband, while Hwita is the junior.

“I married the second Hwita because Chimoto is elderly and increasingly becoming weak in bed.

“They both have different roles and I love them both.

“They have different strengths. Chimoto fetches a lot of firewood and cleans up the house well but he is weak in bed and weak when it comes to fending for the family.

“The reason why I married a second husband is that Chimoto was starving me sexually.

“Hwita is also technically minded. He repairs a lot of broken goods, including cell phones and cobbles shoes too, making him bring some cash home. His biggest strength is he is excellent and strong in bed.

“To be honest, in terms of conjugal rights I favour Hwita. He gets me there.

“I only do it with Chimoto as a token. At times, I feel pity for Chimoto and give him token conjugal rights and he appreciates that.

“The rule is no one gets out of the room, because he is not on duty. Whoever is not on duty, just watches us at it.

“I am in charge and my two husbands are now used to sleeping side by side in one bed; because they don’t mind and they both appreciate each other for the different roles each play to the family,” the mother of five, three children from a previous marriage and two from this polyandrous affair stated.

Speaking further, she said, “I use some concoction to pacify my husbands. It is not a secret that I used a concoction to cow them down. I also sell this concoction to other women to cow down their errand husbands and make them compliant.

“None of my two husbands wishes to leave me. Initially I only had Chimoto but I ran away from him and went to my parents’ home because he was not satisfying me sexually and I was tired of stealing sex from neighbouring boys and men. But he followed and pleaded until my parents ordered me to take him back.

“I then gave him a condition that I should get another man to help him in bed and he agreed. This is how I got the second one. Since then, we live happily and enjoy our life, although we know that the generality of people around us do not like it,” Chako explained.

The husbands, Hwita and Chimoto, on their parts, said they don’t have problems taking Chako says their joint wife.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/how-we-plan-sex-routine-woman-living.html

cc lalasticlala
Chimoto said, “I know my failings and I appreciate the decision which was taken, we have various duties and life goes on.”

Hwita said, “I see no problem. She loves both of us and we understand our situation.

“I respect Chimoto as the elder husband because I found him here.”

If mathematicians are to determine the diameter of her pu**y, the formula (pi * D) won't be OK to solve the equation completely.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
joycesims:

You and who? she's doing herself, is it your doing angry
lol...why are you always angry? You want to beat me abi? cheesy
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by fabuloz1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm soo jealous cry

She's enjoying oh! sad
Enjoying what? You mean old slack dick? grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by repogirl(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Had a feeling otomokpo was involved and I was right
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lmao grin

I don't mean the men na....I mean her situation, handling two men at the same time cheesy
fabuloz1:

Enjoying what? You mean old slack dick? grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
it was interesting until I got to the part where she used concoction
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by handsomety(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lwkmd! grin
Why do I have a deep feeling that I'm enjoying this? embarassed
yes you are enjoying it. isn't it,?, can you give me a try?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Chijosky(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
175:
I'm dead. . . . grin angry grin grin grin grin grin
please wait for me am following you..

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by joycesims(f): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Haute:

lol...why are you always angry? You want to beat me abi? cheesy

like I can, where's the strength! you're the one beating me in a subliminal way!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by fabuloz1(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Lmao grin

I don't mean the men na....I mean her situation, handling two men at the same time cheesy
Lol..i was knocked off by the initial comment. I thought you meant he was enjoying that slack thing or you want to join her? grin
When you see young dudes own like us wallowing in ruins just to get down cool angry cool
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by ceejay4real(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Hahaha grin

Your diick won't be able to satisfy me tongue

Hey show your real face and not Rihanna's. Make I know whether you deserve better prick
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Olu317(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
handsomety:
OK should we fix? quin..I pity you.. de more I enta the puna..you will be moaning .. ty ty ty don't remove it ..aah!ooohhs...you will beg me to hit from behind hard..I also spank your butt..non stop man natural power..it is big ..
Quite funny!!!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by teebillz: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
There goes real feminist - not all these noise makers.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by lurdkriss: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2016
those men are not in their right senses,they are under a spell as she said she gave them a concoction to make them compliant,sorry for them sad

Shameless woman angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Olu317(m): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2016
shocked
post=51590358]How We Plan Sex Routine – Woman Living With 2 Husbands Makes Unbelievable Revelations

A polyandrous Zimbabwean woman, Jack Chako, has given details on how her relationship with her two husbands has progressed, and how she enjoys sexual intimacy with them.

ZimPapers reports that the 30-year-old woman claims that her life is a bed of roses.

On how she gets maximum sexual satisfaction ‘as claimed’ from her husbands – Michael Hwita and Lifford Chimoto, Chako said, “We are a happy family, I live with my two husbands and we love one another.

“I married the second Hwita because Chimoto is elderly and increasingly becoming weak in bed.

“They have different strengths. Chimoto fetches a lot of firewood and cleans up the house well but he is weak in bed and weak when it comes to fending for the family.

“The reason why I married a second husband is that Chimoto was starving me sexually.

“Hwita is also technically minded. He repairs a lot of broken goods, including cell phones and cobbles shoes too, making him bring some cash home. His biggest strength is he is excellent and strong in bed.

“I only do it with Chimoto as a token. At times, I feel pity for Chimoto and give him token conjugal rights and he appreciates that.

“The rule is no one gets out of the room, because he is not on duty. Whoever is not on duty, just watches us at it.

“I am in charge and my two husbands are now used to sleeping side by side in one bed; because they don’t mind and they both appreciate each other for the different roles each play to the family,” the mother of five, three children from a previous marriage and two from this polyandrous affair stated.

Speaking further, she said, “I use some concoction to pacify my husbands. It is not a secret that I used a concoction to cow them down. I also sell this concoction to other women to cow down their errand husbands and make them compliant.

“None of my two husbands wishes to leave me. Initially I only had Chimoto but I ran away from him and went to my parents’ home because he was not satisfying me sexually and I was tired of stealing sex from neighbouring boys and men. But he followed and pleaded until my parents ordered me to take him back.

“I then gave him a condition that I should get another man to help him in bed and he agreed. This is how I got the second one. Since then, we live happily and enjoy our life, although we know that the generality of people around us do not like it,” Chako explained.

The husbands, Hwita and Chimoto, on their parts, said they don’t have problems taking Chako says their joint wife.

cc lalasticlala
Chimoto said, “I know my failings and I appreciate the decision which was taken, we have various duties and life goes on.”

Hwita said, “I see no problem. She loves both of us and we understand our situation.

“I respect Chimoto as the elder husband because I found him here.” [/quote] Is this not madness. And some people are saying We ,(Yoruba,)are AFRICAN. It is a taboo in my Race. They are even proud to the extent of their issue been circulated on the media. undecided[quote author=
:
How We Plan Sex Routine – Woman Living With 2 Husbands Makes Unbelievable Revelations

cc lalasticlala

Hwita said, “I see no problem. She loves both of USA and we understand our situation.

“I respect Chimoto as the elder husband because I found him here.”
Is this not madness? And some people are saying We ,(Yoruba,)are AFRICAN. And here we have ZIMBABWEANS with no shame in their blood . It is a taboo in my YORUBA Race. They are even proud to the extent of their issue been circulated on the media.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by kenoz(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by masqot(m): 12:27am On Dec 04, 2016
Wonders shall never end!

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 12:45am On Dec 04, 2016
realmindz:
Ugly people, poor people...

You should have added poor mentality.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by seunfape(m): 1:13am On Dec 04, 2016
All African countries are dead
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by shingu(m): 3:18am On Dec 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm soo jealous cry

She's enjoying oh! sad
jealous Dat means u want trend on her footpath hmmm!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 4:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Ohamzee:
but i dont even see any need for the otumokpo.
can't you see she implied it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 04, 2016
This is a faceless forum undecided
ceejay4real:

Hey show your real face and not Rihanna's. Make I know whether you deserve better prick
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 04, 2016
No kiss
handsomety:
yes you are enjoying it.
isn't it,?, can you give me a try?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 04, 2016
I wish I could cry
shingu:
jealous Dat means u want trend on her footpath hmmm!!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo) by odogwu190(m): 5:24am On Dec 04, 2016
3 dead people...see face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.