Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy (1818 Views)

Looking To Sharpen Your Culinary Skills Or Learn More About Food And Drinks? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Photo Of A Guy Eating Snake Meat Sparks Outrage Online (2) (3) (4)

Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2016
He is good in his culinary skills, I am very very unique too because my mom taught me well plus coupled with vast trainings and chef work I do on cobsult, I am really good.
He a guy cannot be dragging the kitchen with me because that will make me feel very intimidated and as if I can't cook. This morning, he sent me pictures of the fried rice he cooked. Nawao!!
Lalasticlala come and judge this matter..

Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by sammyp01: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Na wa ooh.the guy put Kpomo for fried rice

Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2016
Op you are very wiket. me wey no chop last night wey be say I dey use scope read news this morning so as to ignore the hunger Na I'm u do this kind thing of making me see this kind sumptuous meal. wey plate?,I GATS buy ewa aganyin

Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by davidif: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
tongue tongue

Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2016
sammyp01:
Na wa ooh.the guy put Kpomo for fried rice
he prepared the kpomo sauce differently, he always tries new things everyday.. Said to leave chicken and beef out if it for today. What can you prepare?
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2016
cummando:
Op you are very wiket. me wey no chop last night wey be say I dey use scope read news this morning so as to ignore the hunger Na I'm u do this kind thing of making me see this kind sumptuous meal. wey plate?,I GATS buy ewa aganyin
I am sorryvmy dear.. This guy is something else. He hates eating public food, amidst work and other things, he still finds time to cook. Hmm
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
davidif:
tongue tongue
i won't accept that message, so many other ones I replied, you ignore them so don't worry OK?
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:
I am sorryvmy dear.. This guy is something else. He hates eating public food, amidst work and other things, he still finds time to cook. Hmm
he try o...lemme see the last time I cooked......oh I remember...never. kudos to him jare

Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by davidif: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:
i won't accept that message, so many other ones I replied, you ignore them so don't worry OK?

Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2016
davidif:

Wait, what? I was reacting to the food. What are you talking about?
you really don't understand? Hmm
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by davidif: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:

I didn't get what you were saying it was not clear at all. Barely made sense.
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by davidif: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
chocolateme:

hahahahhahahaha, sorry about that. I went back to re-read your original story haha.
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
davidif:

hahahahhahahaha, sorry about that. I went back to re-read your original story haha.
so now, u understand where I am coming from right? Abi u wan make I snapshot it to drive my message finally home?
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by 2sexynet: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
davidif:

Wait, what? I was reacting to the food. What are you talking about?
dem don catch u... na so u send PM to "f' handle, not knowing it is a man behind it.... heheheheheh grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
2sexynet:
dem don catch u... na so u send PM to "f' handle, not knowing it is a man behind it.... heheheheheh grin grin grin grin
smart ass..
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by sammyp01: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
he prepared the kpomo sauce differently, he always tries new things everyday.. Said to leave chicken and beef out if it for today. What can you prepare?
What can I prepare?
You have to visit me to know.but I assure you your friend is a learner.
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by chocolateme(f): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
sammyp01:

What can I prepare?
You have to visit me to know.but I assure you your friend is a learner.
oya prove me wrong instantly by sending a photo of one prepared by you which will then motivate me to visit u.
Re: Photos: I Feel Intimidated By My Friend's Culinary Skills Because He Is A Guy by sammyp01: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
chocolateme:
oya prove me wrong instantly by sending a photo of one prepared by you which will then motivate me to visit u.

Send me your number I will send it via whatsapp

Please Can 3000 Naira Cook A Full Pot Of Soup That Can Last For 2 Weeks? / Amazing Way Caterer Transported A Very Huge Wedding Cake To An Event (pics/vid) / 7 Food Items That Can Help You Moisturize Your Natural Hair