Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (46888 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by OEPHIUS(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Look at her tweets. Is this false advertisement from UAC foods or they are within their rights?

If you eat gala in Nigeria I feel bad for you son.. That red stuff in gala is not meat and it doesn't go bad.

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/922440202852945920

Dr. Ify Aniebo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Flexherbal(m): 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmmm!

What could it be?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
See them!

You want to be eating real Beef and Kpomo on top N50!

UACN: "Thunder fire Satan."

335 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by phintohlar(f): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flexherbal:
Hmmmmm!
What could it be?
eran elede, and please don't ask for the meaning

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ossaichika(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
So you been won chop
Flour and beef with 50n?
Imagine!

234 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by chloride6: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Old dog, Old tricks

Ever read Upton Sinclair's The Jungle.

That stuff is more than 100 years old.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
shocked
So my whole childhood was a big lie?!
I remember when I used to separate the flour from the meat, eat the flour 1st, then stretch leg begin fire the kpomo! grin

282 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Another rat looking for recognition
Looking to reap where you did not sow! We know your type.
Waiting for UAC to refute your story

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Ayo4251(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beef or no beef... nothing dae inside again...dollar rate don affect am grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by hanassholesolo: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Who doesn't know that?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Hivazinc: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
hun? Tell me it is a lie
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by twilliamx(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Have always thought so. My belle dey turn me as I dey read this thing. I don chop 2 100naira gala 2day.. Chai dey no go kill us for 9ja.

40 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
before nko When NAFDAC are not working

8 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by BiafranBushBoy: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol

Nigerians are just so wicked!!! So you would want to eat Flour, beef, and Chicken, inside 50 Naira?

If Gala tries to increase the fees now, they will start blaming Buhari.

Maybe they should remove that thing and replace it with crayfish... Lol

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Worksunlimited: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
She would be surprised that most Nigerians know this.. But guess what, we don't care. Why?

It's because there is hunger in the land. Everything don cost. Even pure water wey dey sell #5 is now #10 per sachet., #15 even, in some parts of lagos.

And guess what?

We still don't care.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Which idiot thought it was meat ....i stopped eating Gala because of that red stuff, it tastes funny to me. I got confused every time someone praised that gala..

27 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by hemartins(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gala lost its value long ago when beefy came as major competition.

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Elxandre(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
What is it?
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ewo!

I talk am say Gala with beef can't be 50naira or 100 naira in Nigeria... Nigeria wey hate themselves

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by yhemster(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oh I thought the stuff is fat.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Lalas247(f): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Please tell us something we don’t already know .....

Processed meat mixed with all sorts grin me no care sha I will still eat it ... unTIL someone dies from it

14 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by oshe11: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ehen...... As far it doesnt kill....

Now na just red color dey inside sef

6 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by rasazee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
B4 nko grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ninocia18(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin ;Dthat one na old story nah. Even a goat knows that one. Meanwhile we have SON in this country angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Leez(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
OEPHIUS:
Look at her tweets. Is this false advertisement from UAC foods or they are within their rights?

CC. Lalasticlala, Mynd44
grin grin
we go still dy chop am

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
cheesy we know that already Mr, don't come and use that one to shine. but we like the tinko meat like that...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Marvel1206: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
OEPHIUS:

CC. Lalasticlaa, Mynd4
Do you own that screenshot?
What is your font's name please
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by castrol180(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
I am very sorry for you if you have been eating gala for a long time and you are knowing that for the first time...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by magnum247: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Some people think say na balanced diet

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by wins18(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
I thought as much, had always known that, what if its rat meat or grinded cockroaches, this people no go kill us oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
If na now you know say no be beef then your village people av block your destiny

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian / See The Onions I Bought For 1000 Naira At Mile 12, Ketu, Lagos. / Inside Insane Diets Of Sport's Stars - From Junk Food, To Drinking Urine (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.