Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? (39812 Views)

Bambam Vs Lady Gaga: Who Wore The Chicken Dress Better? / Mercy Aigbe Or Lilian Esoro: Who Rocked This Dress Better? / Kiki Osinbajo Or Mo Cheddah, Who Rocked This Pink Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Mrvaged: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oga okoye na
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by oluplus(m): 12:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
They both look beautiful
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by jamislaw(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
whisper88:
This is my first time here, can I get 100 likes sad
you go sell likes nawao
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg who be funke? Abi na jenifa una dey tok?
Btw, who deir short dress epp?
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by okowande(f): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na funke. Oge too overdressed. Moreover denim looks good more on flats or sport shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Sydneyege10(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
OGE for sure.. .
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by jamislaw(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jenifer rock
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by JOYOSITA(f): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Funke rocked it better.
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by franco3075q(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Funke
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by prodigyhenry: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
timsTNA:

You dey mind Afonjas. They think this is headies awards
I hope ethnic bias will not kill you, what gave u the impression that he is Yoruba?. we were given two choices and he picked his, why must he pick what u want. I heard u guys day that Yoruba people rig headies award, so Yoruba people also rig the heart of the millions worldwide that listen to wizkid, davido, kissdaniel and dbanj's music. or did wizkid rig Drake to feature him or did dbanj rig jayz back then or did davido rig Sony music or do they hire or rig people to full their concerts or does Olamide rig the numerous people that attend olic in Nigeria and abroad. if you are good you are good. please use ur brain and look for ways to better ur life rather than scream afonja. I bet you also blame afonja for your stupidity too. why do Yoruba people not complain about phyno donjazzy flavour psquare and the rest. or why don't they complain that flattinos rig the movie awards in Nigeria. Yoruba are good in the music industry accept it or go and die.

7 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by jkrist: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
ireneony:
Oge for sure...i don't like the red shoe.

Funke shoe is cool but i don't know what she come off as a stout to me.
whao! irene,my long time friend...I ve missed u a lot and inbtw, you are now looking more prettier than before..I love that two oranges am seeing in ur Dp wink
ireneony:
Oge for sure...i don't like the red shoe.

Funke shoe is cool but i don't know what she come off as a stout to me.
whao! irene,my long time friend...I ve missed u a lot and inbtw, you are now looking more prettier than before..I love that two oranges am seeing in ur Dp
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by TVTKOKO(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
prodigyhenry:

I hope ethnic bias will not kill you, what gave u the impression that he is Yoruba?. we were given two choices and he picked his, why must he pick what u want. I heard u guys day that Yoruba people rig headies award, so Yoruba people also rig the heart of the millions worldwide that listen to wizkid, davido, kissdaniel and dbanj's music. or did wizkid rig Drake to feature him or did dbanj rig jayz back then or did davido rig Sony music or do they hire or rig people to full their concerts or does Olamide rig the numerous people that attend olic in Nigeria and abroad. if you are good you are good. please use ur brain and look for ways to better ur life rather than scream afonja. I bet you also blame afonja for your stupidity too. why do Yoruba people not complain about phyno donjazzy flavour psquare and the rest. or why don't they complain that flattinos rig the movie awards in Nigeria. Yoruba are good in the music industry accept it or go and die.
don't mind those bastardss good for nothing.. Anybody that says anything contrary to their opinion is a Yoruba. I'm not surprised,, yorubas gives them nightmares

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by seyoops4u: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
grin both of dem for go naked make i know the actual winner mtchwwwww tongue

eh ehen! even as a lady/woman wey u be
nah wah oooo
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by seyoops4u: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
jkrist:

whao! irene,my long time friend...I ve missed u a lot and inbtw, you are now looking more prettier than before..I love that two oranges am seeing in ur Dp wink
whao! irene,my long time friend...I ve missed u a lot and inbtw, you are now looking more prettier than before..I love that two oranges am seeing in ur Dp

lol... she b orange seller ?
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Both ugly
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Adedoyin56(f): 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jenifa
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by prodigyhenry: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
TVTKOKO:
don't mind those bastardss good for nothing.. Anybody that says anything contrary to their opinion is a Yoruba. I'm not surprised,, yorubas gives them nightmares
As in the ethnicity in nairaland is just too much, someone said his mind and the next thing is that he Is an afonja. can a person not say his mind again. if u have a contrary opinion say it and we will listen, rather than try to discredit a person's opinion. dumbass fuckers.. all of them
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by allytinted: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
prodigyhenry:

Bro Leave The Dumbass Alone, His Foolishness Is Peak. Its In Him. They Are Always Looking For Whom To Blame For Their Failure. Frustrated Beings.
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Akerry(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
whisper88:
This is my first time here, can I get 100 likes sad
them dey use am buy fuel?
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by ayindejimmy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
henchamb:

You saw only that of the and went blind in funke's yam legs.
Onye ara Na uche ya
Haba! It's not a do or die.. State ur own opinion too and stop hating now.
We're just having fun add after all

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Ahsat: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
mtsss.
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Elujulo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Oizarammy post=51594148]A denim dress is one of the must have fashion ensemble for females. Nollywood actress Funke Akindele and Oge Okoye dressed casually in almost the same type of denim dress. In your opinion, who rocked it better?

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/12/who-rocked-short-dress-better-oge-okoye.htmlFunke Akindele Roced better]
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Oppypoppy: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
henchamb:

Onye ara Na uche ya

Are you Ok?... Why so abusive. Hmmmmmm.
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Oppypoppy: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
timsTNA:

You dey mind Afonjas. They think this is headies awards

Why so much hatred in your hearts. What is really going on exactly
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by dntaskme(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
nikkypearl
Funke...
Sense 'n' simplicity wink

Why oge con bend leg lik dat

Let me use dis medium to ask wella y dem ladies any time dey want to take a pix dem dey always bind dia leg like say dey got issue wit dat leg? Tho Oge make brian pass sha
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Ifeoma1992(f): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oge rock am wella
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by nikkypearl(f): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
henchamb:

Onye ara Na uche ya
are you always dis shallow?

If u are,make I dash u small sense kin kini..wasnt condemning no one's leg..d way she bend her leg was just ridiculous nd I stated the obvious iwo ode oshi yii...

Stay off my mentions,I dont dig rustic comments
#yolo#
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by meeketta: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Gracypiper(f): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
]They both looked good in the dress, but I think Oge rocked it better coz the neck of Funke's cloth look like Choir robe
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Nnedaddy2016(f): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Oge Nailed it
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Oge Okoye vs Funke Akindele: Who rocked the short dress better? by bleblebleble(f): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Afrok:
They both looked good in the dress, but I think Oge rocked it better coz the neck of Funke's cloth look like Choir robe wink
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation / Ibu Shows Off His Lovely Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.