Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items (1030 Views)

Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca:CAF Confederations Cup (0 - 1) On 3rd October 2018 / Coventry City FC Terminates Yakubu Aiyegbeni's Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by Orator2383: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Sequel to the grand breaking partnership deal that will see TECNO serve as Manchester City Football Club's official mobile phone partner through the current season until 2021, the brand has announced on its social media platforms a predict and win activity in the match between Manchester City Football Club and Chelsea FC. So if you 've got the ability to predict the outcome of matches correctly, this is the time to bring on your A game.

Manchester City Football Club Vs Chelsea FC

If you are a connoisseur of football and tactics, this is the one to sit down and watch. Pep Guardiola is a great manager of the game, He will have analysed every possibility and will have seen the time and space Tottenham were afforded in the first half at Stamford Bridge last Saturday.

Chelsea has the industry of N’Golo Kante , Nemanja Matic and in-form Victor Moses to be deployed by Antonio Conte and It will be interesting to see if he brings in the industrious Willian to be more combative too. Whatever the Chelsea boss decides, Guardiola will be sure to put on a masterclass to try to outwit him.

Bring on your predicting ability and win TECNO*MCFC branded gift items

How to participate in the predict and Win

Participants MUST follow TECNO on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @TECNOMobileNigeria.

Participants must comment on posts with their prediction in this format "#MCFCvsCHE 3-2 #TECNOxMCFC".

You can participate on any of TECNO's Social Media account

Predictions sent in 15 mins before the match will be ignored.

Capture To Win

TECNO logo will be displayed at Etihad Stadium! Capture it and upload to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as comment with the hashtag #TECNOxManCity to win customized TECNO gifts.

NOTE: The contest is open as soon as the game kicks off and ends 1 hour after the final whistle. Entries that do not meet this deadline will not be eligible.

1 Share

Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by MizMyColi(f): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Chaiiiii grin grin grin

you people need to see the way my body is tortoryinng me now o o cheesy cheesy

So Tecno Mobile, My own Tecno too can be in that background where coaches sit.

I'm proud smiley smiley smiley
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by Dembali: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Great from TECNO. Happy the Logo is now at the back of the Press stand.

But I see Chelsea taking the day!
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by MizMyColi(f): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2016
Official Smartphone Partner For Man City FC.

*singing in P-square voice*

E no easy eehh, ohohohohohoh. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by Mologi(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2016
2.1 in favour of Chelsea.....
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by tafat: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2016
Great job tecno keep going high
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by investigator007: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2016
Tecno and giving gifts ehn nobody loves it's customers like tecno
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by Dandsome: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Hmm this match is a tricky one o... It's gonna be tough
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
O boy!! See Tecno mobile for background o!! Levels!!
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by HalimaX(f): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2016
No be small levels @fummyade. tecno really pulled weight this year 2016.
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by FrozeBABE: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
MizMyColi:
Official Smartphone Partner For Man City FC.

*singing in P-square voice*

E no easy eehh, ohohohohohoh. kiss kiss kiss
They've really gone far o..from little beginnings
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by FrozeBABE: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
funmyade:
O boy!! See Tecno mobile for background o!! Levels!!
I surprise o
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by jerrysense: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
hahahahahaha...make e no tortori you go break ur phone screen o.. grin
MizMyColi:
Chaiiiii grin grin grin

you people need to see the way my body is tortoryinng me now o o cheesy cheesy

So Tecno Mobile, My own Tecno too can be in that background where coaches sit.

I'm proud smiley smiley smiley
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by jerrysense: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
you almost got the prediction sha
Mologi:
2.1 in favour of Chelsea.....
Re: Manchester City FC Vs Chelsea FC: How To Win TECNO*MCFC Customized Gift Items by jerrysense: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
Thou d match is a tricky one

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Sampdoria 2-1 - Highlights & Goals / Any Bet9ja Shop For Sale...... Urgently Need To Buy.. / La Liga To Introduce VAR Next Season - Tebas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.