Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche (8051 Views)

Exposing the ignorance of atheism through simple class five poem / Atheism Is A Mental Illness :charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley / Who Is Friedrich Nietzsche? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by butterflyl1on: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Paedophile.. go find other young men to brush up.

Butterflypeadophile..

Son, even though you deny being obtuse a lot yet your simple understanding of common words always betray you. I spoke in English and not in vernacular and this is why you need brushing up.

Besides when did you start seeing yourself as a minor while being above 20? Is this a new symptom of your psychosis that you hid from your dad? cheesy

So you at above 20 can claim paedophilia on yourself are you now suffering from paedophobia? I need to call your shrink again to find out what he has been doing with all the money I have been paying g for your treatment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 9:57am On Feb 17, 2018
The paedo can't help himself. grin grin keep brushing up young men.. carry go..na your life, my yansh no follow..

No wonder..alll this hatred...... without God, this butferfly will be flying up a lot of young asses.... cheesy

Oh Gawd.. nairaland christians.. bunch of faux Jewish psychopaths....

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by butterflyl1on: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Butterflypaedophile looking for a bl0wjob... sad shocked

Now I understand the fascination. You'll be ignored forever.. cry cry

Such depraved language coming from you son and up till now you still cry like a girl? shocked shocked

I thought you were a full fledged man now. undecided

Are you suffering from Gender dysphoria? One minute you sound like a man and the next minute like a girl. Your shrink must hear this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by butterflyl1on: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
The paedo can't help himself. grin grin keep brushing up young men.. carry go..na your life, my yansh no follow..

No wonder..alll this hatred...... without God, this butferfly will be flying up a lot of young asses.... cheesy

Oh Gawd.. nairaland christians.. bunch of faux Jewish psychopaths....

Help is what you need son and not the stinky place your head is at right now. This your obsession over asses all of a sudden. Hmmmm

A new symptom pops up everyday and now you are fantasising over male asses? Are you now a closeted Gay son? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin
Good paedo. Mentioned asses, he's thinking male asses. Oh my... no wonder that homosexuality comment hit a nerve. Lmao..
I can smell hypocrites online now. This world's amazing.

Butterflypaedo, must be a tough world to live in. No wonder you live in the UK. Faraway from your Christian brothers who'd lock you up for years... for being a tiny bitterfly.
cheesy

Cc all Nairaland Christians..come and deliver butterfly o... youngMenAssBrusher.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2018
ScienceWatch:

They endured cold, ruthless parents, grew up in an environment of bullying and abuse often done in the name of God.
These boys hated their fathers, these spiritual wounds festered a rebellion against a hostile father they identified with a hostile God. They made it their lives work to destroy the God who had come to symbolize their father.
[
their THEIST parents were amazing..the ATHEIST kids were evil. Amazing insight.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2018
That's me last. Keep following me from thread to thread... be my needle...
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by butterflyl1on: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
grin grin
Good paedo. Mentioned asses, he's thinking male asses. Oh my... no wonder that homosexuality comment hit a nerve. Lmao..
I can smell hypocrites online now. This world's amazing.

Butterflypaedo, must be a tough world to live in. No wonder you live in the UK.
cheesy

Cc all Nairaland Christians..come and deliver butterfly o... youngMenAssBrusher.... grin grin grin

Son I just got off the phone with your shrink and even he is alarmed at the one day one new symptom issues I raised and I barely just hung up when I now saw your comment about your dad living in UK. So hallucinations is now added to the list of new symptoms? shocked

I need to put you in a straightjacket before you deteriorate further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I need to put you in a straightjacket ......
Ogbeni, stop fantasizing about me.... undecided undecided
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by butterflyl1on: 10:52am On Feb 17, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Ogbeni, stop fantasizing about me.... undecided undecided

I think this colour would look good on you with your new closeted gay symptoms. What do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Emmanystone: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2018
Ronpet777:

Thanks sis, I kinda wonder y he is not being explicit with his religion.
He is a sorcerer. He is everywhere trying to convince himself that Jesus/Yahweh are the same as lucifer.

He thinks sense is made from too many words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2018
Emmanystone:

He is a sorcere.
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 12:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ronpet777:

Hmmmm!I am relieved to knw that u believe in God at least.

Why relief? You sound like your peace of mind rests on gathering consensus on the existence of God. I hope it's not that your beliefs have been shaken by the overwhelming number of atheists on this forum.

Perhaps you need to examine yourself and your beliefs a little closer.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

When you want to tell your lies, do that when the person you are lying against can't respond.

Pls show me where i said Angel Gabriel MUST introduce himself before talking as a law? Which kind lie be this nau? Dem go pay you?

Actually, I'm happier to make my comments about you when you CAN respond. So we can really get to the bottom of things and I will have to support my comments with evidence, such as below:

Emmanystone:

Gabriel never failed to inform anyone he was sent with a message who he was. He always says in Luke 1:13 He said Fear Not and Verse 19 he said, 'I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings'
Luke:1:19

Perhaps you would like to explain to us just what you meant by your use of the words 'never failed to' and the word 'always'.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Ronpet777(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

Why relief? You sound like your peace of mind rests on gathering consensus on the existence of God. I hope it's not that your beliefs have been shaken by the overwhelming number of atheists on this forum.

Perhaps you need to examine yourself and your beliefs a little closer.
On d contrary, with ur knowledge of d Bible, I just feel u will be a very good tool for the atheists who r doing everything to disprove God's existence. My faith is unshaken.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

He is not a Christian bros. He is one of those sorcerers pretending to be Christians. Accusing God for the evils humans commit.
Can a Christian call Yahweh Yahoo? Can a Christian call Jesus Lucifer because Lucifer was referred to as the morning star before his fall, and Jesus is called the Bright and the Morning Star?

Which part of "I've outgrown Christianity" do you find so difficult to understand. Opening your mouth anyhow to shout 'he is not a christian'; Who is following you to do hypocrisy?

The question you should ask is, 'does a christian even know how to call YHVH's real name? You need to read my post on Yahoo here: https://www.nairaland.com/4096095/des-pensees/1#62035543

You probably won't go there for fear so let me just print it out here:
PastorAIO:
Pikin Wey Nor Know Hin Papa Name

What Kind of child does not know his father's name? Could that be said to be a true child?

Some people keep the name of their God hidden and only disclose it by hiding vowels so you only see the Consonants.

For Example YHWH.

An effect of this is that when some imposters come in to try to claim the name, they don't even know how it is pronounced.

Some shout Jehovah Jehovah, but that appellation is based on mere speculation. Nobody knows what the vowels between the four letters are.

I have a preference for YahooWahoo, but other's like to give it only 2 vowels results in YahWeh.

I find it bizarre that some people will make such a big deal about the name of their God when they themselves do not even know the name.

Can a Christian call Jesus Lucifer because Lucifer was referred to as the morning star before his fall, and Jesus is called the Bright and the Morning Star?

Stop Lying! Stop Lying!! Is this Lying or is it just plain Stupidity? Lucifer is the name of Venus!! that's what I said and that is what any informed person will tell you. Venus/Lucifer was used as a metaphor for the King of Babylon in Isaiah 14.
Venus/Lucifer was also used as a metaphor for Jesus in Revelations 22. The allusion is to the fact that they outshine all the other stars in the heavens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

Read his posts. The guy is everywhere opposing Christians and every Christian doctrine. I don't care for him biko. Allah is not YHWH. It's not about the Title god, it's about their ways and works.

I decided to ignore him, because if i keep on, that might just turn out like a display of pride to win an argument.

I oppose lies and hypocrisy everywhere to the best of my ability. If your belief is not based on Lies, and if you are not a hypocrite then you have nothing to fear or worry about.

You are the one bringing in 'pride to win an argument' now. You are the only one that can tell us where that is coming from. Have your outpourings been motivated by pride? Perhaps Pride that you are superior to Muslims? Or Pride that you've read more bible than your colleagues and you can wield Hegemony over what is Truth? What is the source of your Pride and why has it become such a big part of your belief system?

If you are humble and willing to discuss biblical matters with honesty and integrity then you would simple address issues as they come up, answer points and questions as they are raised, and stop trying to use ad hominems to reduce me in the discussion. Address the points I raise in a spirit of honesty and integrity! It's not that hard once you get over the obstacle of pride and wanting to win an argument.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ronpet777:

On d contrary, with ur knowledge of d Bible, I just feel u will be a very good tool for the atheists who r doing everything to disprove God's existence. My faith is unshaken.

Always look on the bright side of life. Half full, never half empty.

Think... 'with ur knowledge of d Bible, I just feel u will be a very good tool for' theists who would like to know about christianity better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ronpet777:

Thanks sis, I kinda wonder y he is not being explicit with his religion.

I'm not being explicit? shocked What more do you need?
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Ronpet777(m): 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

Always look on the bright side of life. Half full, never half empty.

Think... 'with ur knowledge of d Bible, I just feel u will be a very good tool for' theists who would like to know about christianity better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
cheesy...Alright then
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Emmanystone: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

I oppose lies and hypocrisy everywhere to the best of my ability. If your belief is not based on Lies, and if you are not a hypocrite then you have nothing to fear or worry about.

You are the one bringing in 'pride to win an argument' now. You are the only one that can tell us where that is coming from. Have your outpourings been motivated by pride? Perhaps Pride that you are superior to Muslims? Or Pride that you've read more bible than your colleagues and you can wield Hegemony over what is Truth? What is the source of your Pride and why has it become such a big part of your belief system?

If you are humble and willing to discuss biblical matters with honesty and integrity then you would simple address issues as they come up, answer points and questions as they are raised, and stop trying to use ad hominems to reduce me in the discussion. Address the points I raise in a spirit of honesty and integrity! It's not that hard once you get over the obstacle of pride and wanting to win an argument.
Am done responding to You. not because i don't know or have what to say to you. You know i can match you toe to toe, but to what end is the question? So, i leave you to your quest of passing off satan as God.

Good luck.

I kick pride out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Ronpet777(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

I'm not being explicit? shocked What more do you need?
To just give the religion u practice a name.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

Am done responding to You. not because i don't know or have what to say to you. You know i can match you toe to toe, but to what end is the question? So, i leave you to your quest of passing off satan as God.

Good luck.

I kick pride out.

It's so sad!! So what has been doing you since is how you can match me toe to toe.

And you are not the first one, only the latest in a long line of Christians motivated by a pseudo intellectual pride.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ronpet777:

To just give the religion u practice a name.

You want me to baptise it. Okay.

I call it Euarchism. I am a Euarchist.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Ronpet777(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

You want me to baptise it. Okay.

I call it Euarchy. I am a Euarchist.

I cudnt search out the name because it doesn't exist. What's the simple ideology of this your religion?
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Emmanystone: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

It's so sad!! So what has been doing you since is how you can match me toe to toe.

And you are not the first one, only the latest in a long line of Christians motivated by a pseudo intellectual pride.
Whatever.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by PastorAIO: 9:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ronpet777:

I cudnt search out the name because it doesn't exist. What's the simple ideology of this your religion?

Euarchy is the belief that there is a pure and natural order to the universe and that the best way to live is to conform to this order.

It's name comes from the word Eu in Greek which means True and Pure. Archy is also from Greek meaning order or rule.

Mon-archy. Rule by one person.

Anarchy. No order at all.

Patriarchy. Order by men, fathers.

Matriarchy. Rule by woman.

Euarchy. True Order.

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

Euarchy is the belief that there is a pure and natural order to the universe and that the best way to live is to conform to this order.

It's name comes from the word Eu in Greek which means True and Pure. Archy is also from Greek meaning order or rule.

Euarchy. True Order.

Guess I'm a proper search ninja.
https://www.nairaland.com/2960119/anarcho-communism#43388530

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Ronpet777(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
PastorAIO:

Euarchy. True Order.
It is well. God knows his followers, and his followers knw him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by sonofluc1fer: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ronpet777:

It is well. God knows his followers, and his followers knw him.
Others follow the shadow they believe is God.
Re: The Beginning Of Atheism : Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Huxley And Nietzsche by Ronpet777(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
sonofluc1fer:

Others follow the shadow they believe is God.

And some believe in nothing and hv no hope of anything in life. They can't even explain d purpose of their existence and wallow in depression as their life is directionless.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Myth Of Nazareth: Did the historical Jesus Exist? / Hope In God In Hopeless Times / Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.