Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask (15167 Views)

Please Suggest Me Some SEO For My Site / 9 Questions To Ask Your Web Designer After Handing Over Your Website / Who's Got Some SEO Tips? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by VocalWalls: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dandyboy57:
Gurus---epp me oo----my ? Is--- Can i make money from page veiws if my blog is accepted by Google Adsense---if i have 2,000-3,000 page veiws--can dat fetch me some cash---pls no ves say am money conscious

I have a spare adsense account.
We can place it on your blog and split the proceeds.
Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by Profcamsey(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
[quote author=johnpowers post=51617382][/quote]
419. Oloriburuku
He is scam o.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by phetty(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
The OP did a good job to explain those SEO terms. Let me add some things to the keyword aspect though.

Google's algorithms nowadays are so smart that the amount of keywords you placed on a page doesn't matter. Algorithms like Hummingbird majorly deals with that. For successful "keyword" optimization, think of the following:

1. Include words that are synonymous to your focus keywords.
2. Include words that are semantically related to your KWs
3. If possible, break your keyword usage throughout the content.
Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by fm4real2k6(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Many thanks for this.

If you are into WordPress (Sadly I'm not into it) and you need a viral content or you desire an auto content generation, there is a WordPress plug in that can do unique content for you.

This plugin will generate contents from YouTube and other places and made a lovely WordPress post on your behalf.
It can even embed YouTube video in the WordPress post.

If you need this software, please contact me via whatsapp: +2348066920770

. This is not spinning or article rewritting. Its purely auto generate content anywhere all the time.

contact me on whatsapp: +2348066920770.
Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by LordGuru1: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Way to go.

1 Like

Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by D34lw4p(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2016
OBALORLA:

bravo! I loved what I saw.
what can I do for u there?
I'm eager!
I will be glad i you can participate actively and also invite your friends. It is fast growing online community for Nigeria web developers and bloggers.
Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by OBALORLA(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
D34lw4p:

I will be glad i you can participate actively and also invite your friends. It is fast growing online community for Nigeria web developers and bloggers.

i really had a swell time consuming the contents u have therein. amazing is an understatement.

not only do u have a beautiful design, your contents are meaningful and also very useful too.

i totally was (and still) awed.

do u own it?
Re: Answers To Some SEO Questions You Were Too Embarrassed To Ask by SunFlow(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hi guys,

if you really want to know all about SEO, download yoast SEO premium ebook here
https://xtrimlaughs.com/downloads/

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Bloggers Struggling To Get More Traffic By Jon Morrow / Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria: Steps-by-steps Guide On How To Start Successfully / Facebook To Announce Large-scale Job Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.