Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Anime This Fall 2016 Season:watashi Ga Motete Dousunda - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anime This Fall 2016 Season:watashi Ga Motete Dousunda (627 Views)

‘avatar 2’ Begins Shooting This Fall, Says Sigourney Weaver / Anime This Fall 2016 Season: Izetta The Last Witch. / Anime This Fall 2016 Season: All Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anime This Fall 2016 Season:watashi Ga Motete Dousunda by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Anime title:Watashi ga Motete Dousunda (Kiss him, not me)

What is it about: One high school girl and her four husbands and one wife friends and her yaoi fantasies about the male friends overactive imagination.

Synopisis: Serimuna Kae is a fat 16 year old Japanese school girl who loves two things in life, her anime and her fantasies about er....guys playing for the other side (Hey, this is a family friendly website! wink)

And her favorite fantasy is shipping the four most handsome boys in her class all together as couples!

But one night, while Kae-san is watching the latest episode of her favorite anime, disaster strikes!

Her favorite character in the anime is er disposed of .

Leading her to go into mourning by locking herself in her room and refusing to eat....for a week! (Ultra-otaku sighted!).

At the end of which , having been forced out of her room, she discovers two things....she has lost a lot of weight (and become a really beautiful lady) and she now has an impromptu harem of four boys, two of whom are her classmates, one her junior and one her senior. Need I tell you they are the four most handsome boys in the class! (And she acquires a new friend...a female junior who is just as obsessed with yaoi as she is...).

Thus...this match made in yaoi and yuri heaven begins (Not hentai).

What I like about this anime

Funny, funny and funny.

Obviously the four guys want to be Serimuna's special guy (while Serimuna wants them to pair up and fufuil her fujoshi fantasies...grin)..but in the process, they do become friendly, and at least learn a lot about each other and themselves.

Also, at least for one of the guys...they sorta learn that love is not always about looks, and looks. (After all,none of them looked at Serimuna as desirable...till she lost weight). I think that is important for any teenage fan of this series.....someone can be wonderful whether fat or thin.And acceptance is not related to looks or qualities..

Where can I watch it? Try here

Re: Anime This Fall 2016 Season:watashi Ga Motete Dousunda by washe(f): 4:54am On Dec 07, 2016
you can read comic hentai and download anime hentai >>> wawus69

(1) (Reply)

Efe Cries After Party / #BBNaija: Students Queue To Collect Recharge Cards To Vote For Tboss / Bisola Averaged 1k Viewers On Her Instagram Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.