Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States (790 Views)

Houston, Texas Nigerian Lady In Mid Thirties Looking For A Serious Minded Guy / A Lady Within Ijebu-ode, Sagamu And Environs / Need Any Reasonable Lady Within Portharcourt For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by Kc0022000(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2007
If your a nigerian lady within this region,would be great to know you,maybe more.Nigerian based need not apply.Between 25 and 30 yrs, there is no need to post shit for the seek of posting if you got nothing better to writing just move on the next trend please and if you got something to write,shy of writing it in here then my mail address is visible.Thanks for ur understanding
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by naijacutee(f): 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2007
"Would be great to know you. . ." for what? business, money-medicine, egg-donation, political agenda, house-girl, office work, baby making. . . Please clarify.
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by omogenaija(f): 3:25am On Jan 09, 2007
u just want some who u can use to get u out of naija. angry angry

aye awon okurin ________ angry angry angry angry

eni ti e ma so lenu ni e wa.

wats wrong with the girls that u have in nigeria.

ole ni e.
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by LiquidMind(m): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2007
Na waaa oooh shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by jerrymania(m): 3:41am On Jan 09, 2007
Oooh wa na! tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by jerrymania(m): 3:42am On Jan 09, 2007
wonders will keep on keeping on
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by Ugwumba(m): 3:44am On Jan 09, 2007
naijacutee:

"Would be great to know you. . ." for what? business, money-medicine, egg-donation, political agenda, house-girl, office work, baby making. . . Please clarify.

LMFAO - naijacutee, which one you for apply for? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by jerrymania(m): 4:32am On Jan 09, 2007
naijacutee applied for bed warming (surprised its not listed)
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by daprince: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2007
naijacutie is too pretty to be a bedwarmer. I wish I could fly to Hatfield just to be with her cuz she's damn too pretty. By the way jerrymania, why didn't u list her as #1 on ur list of most beautiful girls on nairaland?
Hey guys, who's watching the game between the buckeyes and the gators? The game is not going on well for the Ohio buckeyes, plz pray for Troy Smith to pick up, he's the Heisman trophy winner for God's sake.
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by jerrymania(m): 4:52am On Jan 09, 2007
@ daprince

did you miss your way? naijacutie has no pic
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by daprince: 5:58am On Jan 09, 2007
Oga Jerry, maybe u need my glasses. U no see the beautiful girl? I go give my left arm to get that chic. Jerry, she fine ooooo, I no go lie. Hey Jerry, e be like say Ika get beef with u ooooooo, make u appease that chic oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by jerrymania(m): 5:59am On Jan 09, 2007
appease? if only she jumps in my bed!
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by daprince: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2007
I tell her to give u a "head" but she say whether na only head, say she go give u tail too. Have u seen naijacutie's photo now? That chic is fine.
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by naijacutee(f): 11:11am On Jan 09, 2007
omogenaija:

ole ni e.
Oh my daze omoge, I am crying right now. . . The only Ole nie I understand is jus too much for me . . . hehehe
jerrymania:

naijacutee applied for bed warming (surprised its not listed)
This boy is smart o. How did you know I was a professional bed warmer? Once I get my coal iron and blanket, I'm ready for action! . . . Interested?
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by Kc0022000(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2007
naijacutee:

All of the above, lol are you interested ?

omogenaija:

ole ni e.

aye awon obirin sad wats wrong with the girls that u have in nigeria?? dey just want some who dey can use to get u out of naija. angry angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by daprince: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
Naijacutee, just let jerry be, he doesn't know what wants or what he's talking about. I think u are one damsel.
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by omogenaija(f): 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2007
Kc0022000:

All of the above, lol are you interested ?

aye awon obirin sad wats wrong with the girls that u have in nigeria?? dey just want some who dey can use to get u out of naija. angry angry
Kc0000 ur doing to us women aboard wat u dont want the women at home to do to u .
men,  u can't live with them and u can't live without them  wink

naijacutee:

Oh my daze omoge, I am crying right now. . . The only Ole nie I understand is jus too much for me . . . hehehe

why u cryin  embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by Kc0022000(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2007
omogenaija:

Kc0000 your doing to us women aboard what u don't want the women at home to do to u .
men, u can't live with them and u can't live without them wink
Actually,say needed evil and its done guess that's why am trying to know one and my preference is one at in Europe or states,the devil you know is better than the ones you didn't know,its no game but the reality.

why u cryin embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by naijacutee(f): 5:13am On Jan 11, 2007
omogenaija:

Kc0000 your doing to us women aboard what u don't want the women at home to do to u .
men,  u can't live with them and u can't live without them  wink

why u cryin  embarassed

Because I'm laughing too hard!!!  tongue

daprince:

Naijacutee, just let jerry be, he doesn't know what wants or what he's talking about. I think u are one damsel.

Awwww, thank you Prince!! smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by daprince: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2007
U are welcome cutee.
Re: Nigerian Lady Within Europe Or States by emuorobome(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2008
good girls are in naija

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Guy: But Will I Keep It On?help Me Plzzzzzzz / I Need a Lady Between 26 And 30 For A Serious Relationship. / How to Know If She Has Interest In You and Her Interest Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.