Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

See The Refridgrator LG Electronics Customer Service Adviced Me To Throw Away!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See The Refridgrator LG Electronics Customer Service Adviced Me To Throw Away!! (571 Views)

Used House Furnitures, Electronics, Kitchen Utensils For Sale. / Please Help! My Landlord Is Threatening To Throw Me Out....in Lagos / Duvet, bedsheet and throw pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Refridgrator LG Electronics Customer Service Adviced Me To Throw Away!! by morbeta(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
It's amazing what this country is turning into, I keep wondering the work of Standard Organisation of NIGERIA to curb this increase and provocative norms of some of these fraudulent companies in NIgeria.

I bought a refridgrator just few years back and noticed last week that it wasn't cooling well, only for me to call LG customer care to check what is wrong with it. They sent someone and later they called me to say that they not longer manufacture that type of fridge and I ask the girl what then should I do, she said I should look for help elsewhere or throw it away!!!!!!! Chai

Oga mod pls front page!!!!!! My heart is on fire!!!!!!!!!

Re: See The Refridgrator LG Electronics Customer Service Adviced Me To Throw Away!! by AfonjaGuy: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
They are very selfishh to use such words to their customer. Op dont mind them consult a qualified fridge repairing to check what is wrong. i suspect the Compressor or no gas . they must be a solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Refridgrator LG Electronics Customer Service Adviced Me To Throw Away!! by afanide: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Imagine good company with BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

They feel they have arrived. That is the same refrigerator Mikel Obi uses in London..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Refridgrator LG Electronics Customer Service Adviced Me To Throw Away!! by maxti: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
What state do you reside? Look for competent repairers.
It would be sorted out.
Re: See The Refridgrator LG Electronics Customer Service Adviced Me To Throw Away!! by bigtt76(f): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
You should search online using the model number, I'm sure you will get help

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Grace Gardens Phase 2, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos State. Be A 2017 Landlord / Property For sale Lagos Along Lagos/ibadan Expressway And Mowe / Lilly Park Estate Selling For N5m With Gazette, Behind Shoprite Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.