Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please (895 Views)

If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. / I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
I want to create a new blog already registered for wordpress trying to use BlueHost price to much for me to afford now trying to use WhoGoHost a Nigeria domain host company but finding it hard first of all i got a cheap hosting price at N1500/¨year for basic and N4000/year for premium i really love the price the issue is. Is it trustworthy and now my blog has been changed from .com on bluehost to .com.ng on whogohost. I need help and advice before paying and i will like to know if i have a future in the bloging line just need advice pls. Thanks

And will also love to ask which is better wordpress or blogger. You can help me with some hosting website builders too. Thanks
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Donald3d(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
I want to create a new blog already registered for wordpress trying to use BlueHost price to much for me to afford now trying to use WhoGoHost a Nigeria domain host company but finding it hard first of all i got a cheap hosting price at N1500/¨year for basic and N4000/year for premium i really love the price the issue is. Is it trustworthy and now my blog has been changed from .com on bluehost to .com.ng on whogohost. I need help and advice before paying and i will like to know if i have a future in the bloging line just need advice pls. Thanks

And will also love to ask which is better wordpress or blogger. You can help me with some hosting website builders too. Thanks
Yes its trustworthy, i use them for most of my clients and no down time .
.com.ng does not reduce the integrity of your blog
I am a web developer i can put you through or help you with your blog creation if you are finding it difficult on your own .

MODIFIED :
I FORGOT TO ANSWER ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS
Wordpress(self hosted to be precise) is far better than blogger it allows total freedom for you to do just about anything you can think of .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
All blogger and gurus ur help is needed vivianblog trezzyhelm odunjoyi bashox azibit Greatzaza jenifa123 Alexander1370 Javanian iyenimofe and every blogger please need ur help those mentioned and not pls kindly help and reply

lala seun fynestboi Abeg help the boy
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donald3d:

I am a web developer i can put you through or help you with your blog creation if you are finding it difficult on your own .
Thanks for the reply yes i surely need help big time in creation and will really appreciate it am really finding it hard
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Donald3d(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
All blogger and gurus ur help is needed vivianblog trezzyhelm odunjoyi bashox azibit Greatzaza jenifa123 Alexander1370 Javanian iyenimofe and every blogger please need ur help those mentioned and not pls kindly help and reply

lala seun fynestboi Abeg help the boy
have you seen my answer ?
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Donald3d(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
Thanks for the reply yes i surely need help big time in creation and will really appreciate it am really finding it hard
Could you chat me up on whats app ?
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donald3d:

Could you chat me up on whats app ?
my phone does not support whatsapp what about Facebook pls i really want to create this blog
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Donald3d(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
my phone does not support whatsapp what about Facebook pls i really want to create this blog
Ok here you go
www.facebook.com/adugbe.donald
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
Hope u saw my answer
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
hope u saw my answer
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
hope u saw my answer
Sent friend request already. Thanks i really appreciate
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Donald3d(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
Sent friend request already. Thanks i really appreciate
I cant see it
MODIFIED : seen smiley
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ok
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Libertyetin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:

Hi my name is Liberty Etin the author of NAIRAFOX BLOG
In my opinion i think you should kindly stick to blogger. Blogger blog has more advantage in maintenance and its reader friendly. My blog
http://www.nairafox.com/ is currently a blogger blog and am finding it very friendly in terms of traffic and user experience.

All you need to get is a (.com) domain name and it is just N500 naira and your blog is up and running. Dont wast your time doing big things that dont matter. At the end of the day, its your content and audience that brings your money

Check out my blog, and tell me what you feel

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Jenifa123: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
it still depends on wat u wan and how special you can make it...
domain nam o hosting doesnt rili mata

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hi thanks for that i visited ur site now and loved it pls how do you create it and can you help me out
Libertyetin:

In my opinion i think you should kindly stick to blogger. Blogger blog has more advantage in maintenance and its reader friendly. My blog
http://www.nairafox.com/ is currently a blogger blog and am finding it very friendly in terms of traffic and user experience.

All you need to get is a (.com) domain name and it is just N500 naira and your blog is up and running. Dont wast your time doing big things that dont matter. At the end of the day, its your content and audience that brings your money

Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jenifa123:
it still depends on wat u wan and how special you can make it... domain nam o hosting doesnt rili mata
okay thanks
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Libertyetin(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Omisport01:
Hi thanks for that i visited ur site now and loved it pls how do you create it and can you help me out

OK no problem, ill assist you in setting up your blog and helping out with your domain name.

Just send an email to libertyetin@gmail.com on how you need my assistance. Also include your contact details so i can contact you when i get your mail

But you can follow this link to get your domain name for as low as N500

http://www.nairafox.com/2016/12/how-to-get-com-domain-name-for-only.html
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Alexander1370(m): 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
Donald3d:

MODIFIED :
I FORGOT TO ANSWER ONE OF YOUR QUESTIONS
Wordpress(self hosted to be precise) is far better than blogger it allows total freedom for you to do just about anything you can think of .
Yea i totally agree with you, "WORDPRESS IS FAR BETTER THAN BLOGGER"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by pauljumbo: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Libertyetin:

You have said it all op you can start with blogger and change to wordpress when you have money

1 Like

Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Alexander1370:
Yea i totally agree with you, "WORDPRESS IS FAR BETTER THAN BLOGGER"
Thanks
Re: I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please by Omisport01: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2016
pauljumbo:

You have said it all op you can start with blogger and change to wordpress when you have money
Thanks i appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

USA Adsense Available For Sale / I Want To Advertise On Your Social Media Page / [infographics] The Best Times To Post On 8 Prominent Social Media Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.