Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help (1417 Views)

If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. / I Want To Create A New Blog But Finding It Hard Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Jfrankination(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
Greetings NairaLanders,
i want to create my own blog but the thing is i don't know where to start from, please i need help
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Do you know anything about blogging, do start with? How much do you know so one can know where to help.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Jfrankination(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Do you know anything about blogging, do start with? How much do you know so one can know where to help.
lol
.brother mi, i know nothing but we can chat on WhatsApp so as to teach mhe
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Ignyte(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Ignyte(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Whatsapp me: 07037534762

I'll tell you everything you need to know from scratch
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jfrankination:
lol
.brother mi, i know nothing but we can chat on WhatsApp so as to teach mhe
Nothing? Okay. First, go to Google and read all about blogging. Give it a week or two. Once you understand what it is about, then we go to the next step.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by kenzlee(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
Blogging is what you should've defined before starting Atall.

The first step is getting a domain name, examples of domain registrar includes namecheap.com, name.com, godaddy.com or you can use Nigerian domain registrars.
The next is registering for a web hosting service.
Next is connecting your domain name and web hosting company.
On your web hosting service, download wordpress.
From there you can post regularly. And monetize your blog.
If you want me to take a comprehensive tutorial on this and teach you free, with the necessary tools.

You can contact me or ask this question on my webmaster thread.
I will be giving you a step by step and hands on training.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by ogajaki(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
kenzlee:

The first step is getting a domain name, examples of domain registrar includes namecheap.com, name.com, godaddy.com or you can use Nigerian domain registrars.
If you want me to take a comprehensive tutorial on this and teach you free, with the necessary tools.

Cheers!!!
bro Pls how can I contact you. Pls drop ur whatsapp number
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Jfrankination(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
kenzlee:

Cheers!!!
bro you WhatsApp details please
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jfrankination:
Greetings NairaLanders,
i want to create my own blog but the thing is i don't know where to start from, please i need help
Visit www.justfrank.gq
And contact me... I can help you for free
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Jfrankination(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Nothing? Okay. First, go to Google and read all about blogging. Give it a week or two. Once you understand what it is about, then we go to the next step.
yeah, next step bro abeq
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Jfrankination(m): 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
Elbizzcklinz:
Visit www.justfrank.gq And contact me... I can help you for free
u aint on whatsapp?
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jfrankination:
u aint on whatsapp?
Call me via the website contact and I would give you my whatsapp line
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by webincomeplus(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Jfrankination:
Greetings NairaLanders,
Follow the link in my signature to download the free ebook that will teach you all the basics of blogging and online business.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Blog But I Need Help by kenzlee(m): 8:38am On Sep 05, 2017
Jfrankination:
bro you WhatsApp details please

If you need any help or stuck at any point this is WhatsApp contact

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of An Hosted Adsense / Closed / 3 Best Custom Face Recognition Software – Face Detection System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.