Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

My Experience With Carlcare Kano - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Carlcare Kano (960 Views)

Connect With Carlcare Service Nigeria / My Experience With Carlcare Service Center, Uyo / Carlcare Is Here With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Carlcare Kano by najoomey(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
I've itel 1505 who got charging problem when i go there i followed the queue after one hour one of there staff attend me i tell her my problm she ask me to give her the phone when she check it she then tell me that i'm going to pay 16k for repair charges i tell her why should i pay? she told me that my phone is out of warranty period with all of my thought my phone is not more than 6 month i even present the original receipt of the but she say it is fake she ask me to leave peacefully or she will call their security.
my question here is are they not there for me?
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by nonny1212: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
My God!. You really have to work on your English. Your punctuation mark, especially.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by Babalegba(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
nonny1212:
My God!. You really have to work on your English. Your punctuation mark, especially.
His 'English' is not the problem here but the diabolical way carlcare staff treated him. I reckon he should send a strongly worded registered letter to carlcare supremo and if no positive action is elicited then he should spoil their name on social media.But tn Nigeria there are always two sides to every story so I'm unwilling to judge either way
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by Fundango: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2016
najoomey:
I've itel 1505 who got charging problem when i go there i followed the queue after one hour one of there staff attend me i tell her my problm she ask me to give her the phone when she check it she then tell me that i'm going to pay 16k for repair charges i tell her why should i pay? she told me that my phone is out of warranty period with all of my thought my phone is not more than 6 month i even present the original receipt of the but she say it is fake she ask me to leave peacefully or she will call their security.
I will advice you to take it phone Engineers@Farm Centre to repear it Than wasting ur precious time with them.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by Fundango: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2016
najoomey:
I will advice you to take it phone Engineers@Farm Centre to repear it Than wasting ur money and precious time with them.
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2016
najoomey:

If you were to be a white man, you would have been treated/ attended to nicely and your receipt won't be called fake. Welcome to Nigeria, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by najoomey(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2016
iyke926:

If you were to be a white man, you would have been treated/ attended to nicely and your receipt won't be called fake. Welcome to Nigeria, bro.
i wonder why they called my reciept fake
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2016
najoomey:
i wonder why they called my reciept fake
Dude, don't get worried about what some saggy balls sucking chic told you. Just go to a good engineer around where you reside and fix your phone. Fvck CalCare!
Re: My Experience With Carlcare Kano by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
najoomey:
Hello @najoomey Please send us your Full Name, Mobile Number, IMEI Number, Build Number & Specify which Carlcare Service Centre you visited on the said day. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is 31st December Blackberry Wont Be Able To Use Whatsup / End Of Whatsapp On Blackberry&nokia Count Down Today. / MTN Goody Bag For Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.