Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell (1039 Views)

Robert Powell "I'm Not Jesus" / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus / Why Do They Worship Robert Powell As Jesus Christ In Our Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is a picture of a man named ROBERT POWELL, he is just a british comedian and actor, since he played the character, Jesus, in the 1977 movie, Jesus of Nazareth,
Robert Powell’s photos are hung in churches, homes, cars, schools, offices
and many holy grottos all over the world to drive off evil forces and attract
good fortunes. Lol. What a joke. The whites have given africans a God to serve, but why are we doing just that... Have you ever asked yourself that how could a man given birth to in the middle east turn out to be a white man...or the bible doesn't permit that...

1 Like

Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by Onechancearmy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by KealDrogo: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
My brother i just taya. Gullible people everywhere. The other day it was a pastor spreading pesticides on his congregation. undecided

1 Like

Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by Khd95(m): 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol,dis gullible christians will still come nd justify it..just sit and watch.

If u think its only boko haram suicide squads that ve been brainwashed,then ure mistaken,cos majority of christians ve been brainwashed by white men
Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by jonbellion(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lol these christians would never listen
People like Anas09 would tell you you're demon possessed because you don't believe in thier stupid god
Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by felixomor: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Virtually the whole world already knows by now that Jesus wasnt a white man.
And they have since moved on.

There is no need flogging dead horses.
Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by AccidentalGenius: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
felixomor:
Virtually the whole world already knows by now that Jesus wasnt a white man.
And they have since moved on.

There is no need flogging dead horses.

tell that to the churches with this white mans picture hung on their wall
Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by blueAgent(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
yemimajid:
This is a picture of a man named ROBERT POWELL, he is just a british comedian and actor, since he played the character, Jesus, in the 1977 movie, Jesus of Nazareth,
Robert Powell’s photos are hung in churches, homes, cars, schools, offices
and many holy grottos all over the world to drive off evil forces and attract
good fortunes. Lol. What a joke. The whites have given africans a God to serve, but why are we doing just that... Have you ever asked yourself that how could a man given birth to in the middle east turn out to be a white man...or the bible doesn't permit that...

I laugh at your ingnorance.

it is wrong in christainity for people to worship a man's picture or whatever. but your idea of Jesus been from Middle East is a big lie sold to the entire world.

The Bible said the seed of Abraham will be like the sand of the sea,it also prophesied that They would be spread to the four corners of the Earth and many more prophecies that refute that claim that Jesus must look like arabs.

www.stevenmcollins.com/html/usa_in_prophecy.html
Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh at your ingnorance.

it is wrong in christainity for people to worship a man's picture or whatever. but your idea of Jesus been from Middle East is a big lie sold to the entire world.

The Bible said the seed of Abraham will be like the sand of the sea,it also prophesied that They would be spread to the four corners of the Earth and many more prophecies that refute that claim that Jesus must look like arabs.

www.stevenmcollins.com/html/usa_in_prophecy.html
Tell a xtain to proof something, and he would be like "the bible said". Lol what a joke, well I am not surprise because this same bible specifically instruct people to never think for themselves...So Jerusalem was not in middle east before, it moved there like a sand of the sea...Looooool
Re: Deluded People Would Call Him Jesus Christ But He Is Just Robert Powell by blueAgent(m): 6:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
yemimajid:
Tell a xtain to proof something, and he would be like "the bible said". Lol what a joke, well I am not surprise because this same bible specifically instruct people to never think for themselves...So Jerusalem was not in middle east before, it moved there like a sand of the sea...Looooool

I have done just that before my conclusion.
Athiests are overly Ingnorant in not just religeous issues but in all areas of Human knoweledge and Human history.
You should have googled about Human migration and movement. if you had the brain as you athiests claim.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1244654/Study-finds-Britons-descended-farmers-left-Iraq-Syria-10-000-years-ago.html

You can also google about Mesopotamia .

(1) (Reply)

SANKPANA ~ THE TALKING CALABASH / RCCG (lagos Province 61) Present Healing Flow I.O Theme Lifted Hands / Tithing Is An Insurance Against Satanic Encroachment - Mathew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.