Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Do One Categorize Spiritual Materials? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do One Categorize Spiritual Materials? (1005 Views)

My Testimony: My Journey To Spiritual Awakening / 7 Benefits Of Esu Spiritual Bath (photos) / Oshun Spiritual Powers, Healing & Giver Of Healthy Children Mystical Statue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do One Categorize Spiritual Materials? by IMASTEX: 3:44pm On May 14, 2017
I came across this shop where certain items are sold. The main thing that caught my attention was the advert placement "Spiritual Materials Gift Shop".
I have been thinking about the advert, so I came up with these research questions:
* What is considered as spiritual materials?
* What measures formed the choice?

I have a friend who holds strong believe that hard copies "book" of the Holy Bible is the one and only Bible. Why the soft copies are considered not.

So, people your opinions on this issues will help enlightened one.

Happy Sunday
Over to you: Seun, Lalasticlala.
Re: How Do One Categorize Spiritual Materials? by ifenes(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2017
Spiritual Materials are Permision Slips, various forms certain people use objects or tools to trick their Minds. It is all about the Mind finding lubricants to activate and perform certain acts. It like trying to get your manhood up by watching nude videos. The Nude videos are your Permision Slips to get your lil man to work.

In all my investigation into the term" Spirituality". I found out it is man who subconsciously yearns to be able to access the inner Mind, through religion, smoking weed,performing rituals etc.

Spirituality is all about a human trying to access his true Spritual essence various Ways .Since man is originally a Spirit stuck in matter, he tries to reach his original state often. Spirituality is the process of him learning to do it and he could make use of Spritual Materials to help him trigger them.

5 Likes

Re: How Do One Categorize Spiritual Materials? by AlvanT(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2017
ifenes:
Spiritual Materials are Permision Slips, various forms certain people use objects or tools to trick their Minds. It is all about the Mind finding lubricants to activate and perform certain acts. It like trying to get your manhood up by watching nude videos. The Nude videos are your Permision Slips to get your lil man to work.

In all my investigation into the term" Spirituality". I found out it is man who subconsciously yearns to be able to access the inner Mind, through religion, smoking weed,performing rituals etc.

Spirituality is all about a human trying to access his true Spritual essence various Ways .Since man is originally a Spirit stuck in matter, he tries to reach his original state often. Spirituality is the process of him learning to do it and he could make use of Spritual Materials to help him trigger them.
Who are you? I've gained more about spirituality on this forum compared to Quora,Reddit,Yahoo and other fora...OMG!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Put On The Armor Of God? / Power Against Charms, Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery. / Life Doesn't Have The Last Word (When You're Walking In The Spirit) - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.