Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons (13720 Views)

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Super Falcons Qualify For The Second Round In The Women’s World Cup / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
I chief otutupoyoyo 1, officially congratulates the super falcons for the efforts in bringing back the tea cup sorry i mean the champions cup back to nigeria, it isn't easy, after all the running round the field, shaking their bum bum up and down and rolling on the floor, they still did it, they tried, but right now, i just got a call from mourinho that manchester united fc urgently needs to exchange some players with the super falcons immediately so that they can win today's match, according to mourinho, he would love to exchange pogba for oparanozie and aishat oshoala for ibrahimovic, we just hope that the super falcons coach would agree with this, they want to buy oparanozie for 250 million pounds...

You no shame upon all the bum you mention wetin your men do for there ? lose their balls you no even shame to type come dey use them abuse man utd be like say West Ham never brief you keep calm but fear United

Congrats Falcons
Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by afanide: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Yes o...... Show them love

Want to start EXPORTATION BUSINESS
(Bitterkola/Ginger, Cocoa Powder) etc. Get the training materials and start
making some cool dollar.

My contact is on
my signature below.....
Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by julyb(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2016
[/quote] mobilize other students,go and set osun state university on fire.let it go round all the multiple campuses.thank me later.
Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by kachi08(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Una no see my own tweet? Na be only then congratulated Falcons..........I do too......one love!!!
Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by Yarduni: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
I heard reports that they were ill prepared before they left, no warm-up matches and most played without underwears. Many people wrote them off.
Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by Mcowubaba: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yarduni:
I heard reports that they were ill prepared before they left, no warm-up matches and most played without underwears. Many people wrote them off.

I don't know about the ill prepared issue, but I can tell you authoritatively that NOBODY WROTE THEM OFF.

The were always the favorites to win the competition.
I strongly doubt that you know about AWCON and Super Falcons. Super Falcons have won 80% of AWCON competitions since inception
Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by femi4: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
richidinho:
@that last tweet

I tot uche eucharia won in 2014?
She didn't win as a player
Re: Aregbesola, P-sqaure, DJ Cuppy, Others Tweet To Congratulate The Super Falcons by femi4: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yarduni:
Incorrect, this is the competition we ve won over the years with little or no preparation. Their worst performance is 4th place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uchenna Kanu Scores A Hat-Trick And Provides An Assist As Tigres Beats Atlas 6-0 / AFCON 2023: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria. Patriotism Vs Reality(opinion) / Pinnick Wants Victor Moses Back To The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.