Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? (26846 Views)

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? / Which Network Has The Best 4G Service In Lagos Currently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Airtel rock any day any time. 11kobo/seconds, no hidden charges
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by greatestman(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2016
morkaz:

Please which data plan for android is good on airtel?

I use there BB plan 6gb #1, 500 it don't Zap. Fast speed..

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Does anyone knows the the tariff plan with the lowest charging rate .. Anyone please .. Thanks
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by EasyMind(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
econome:
So you all dont know that airtel trybe is the cheapest?

Airtel Trybe: 11kobo/sec, and with no daily access fee like Etisalat and Mtn that charge 5naira daily access fee.

your 1st 50secs of the day will be charged at the rate of 20k/secs

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Ghostscript(m): 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
ednut1:
subscribe to mtnbundle for u. load 300 or 500. u get 950 nd 1950 respectively. *300*10# and *300*11#
how much is the auto renew please
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by EasyMind(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Igbouwanile:
seriously am not happy with the way airtel cuts credit, it is way too exhorbitant & i don't understand the criteria airtel make their deductions, but it is damn expensive..
they are good in data tariff but poor in call charge.

both mtn & airtel have an abnormal way of smashing airtime.. they shoud grow on that.

lemme save them and say less, but their crime is way too numerous to mention.

it depends on your tariff plan bro
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Ghostscript(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
greatestman:

pls what is the code to subscribe
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by GuDErboY(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Soneh:

Try Mtn biz class at11k per second to all networks with no access fee .dial*460*3# to migrate to biz class.
Stop playing pls...lol. Ar u serious?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Kingmanny88(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:
Glo .. After subscribing 2500 for 10gb data I get 5k just for calls,
Sorry, but which package is that?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Sayelabola(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Has anyone tried internet calls, especially on WhatsApp?

Quite the cheapest...though network issues atimes.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by oyeyemirichard(m): 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dial *123 *2 *6# bfor u load a Mtn 100naira card to get 250naira bonus which is charged at 40k/s to make 10mins and after u've exhausted d bonus dial *401# to switch to Mtn xtrapro which is charged at 11k/s and daily deduction of 5naira access fee(only if u make call for dat day). Try dis out and thank me later, for with 100 naira on dis clue u can make 24minutes call
NB: u can switch plan on Mtn as many times as possible in a day for free, no more 100naira access fee.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Etesam(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Too stressful.
You will have to be checking your acc balance to see how much bonus you have left, even in the middle of a call. Not good.
oyeyemirichard:
Dial *123 *2 *6# bfor u load a Mtn 100naira card to get 250naira bonus which is charged at 40k/s to make 10mins and after u've exhausted d bonus dial *401# to switch to Mtn xtrapro which is charged at 11k/s and daily deduction of 5naira access fee(only if u make call for dat day). Try dis out and thank me later, for with 100 naira on dis clue u can make 24minutes call
NB: u can switch plan on Mtn as many times as possible in a day for free, no more 100naira access fee.
Try this
https://www.nairaland.com/3462180/get-50-mins-talk-time
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Airtel is king!
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by huntax(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
econome:
So you all dont know that airtel trybe is the cheapest?

Airtel Trybe: 11kobo/sec, and with no daily access fee like Etisalat and Mtn that charge 5naira daily access fee.

Airtel removes N5 on the first call lowkey... They didn't include this in their adverts but if u look closely, u will notice.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Antina(f): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
austinosita:

If I don't make a call in a day, will they charge 5naira for that day?

No sir, until u make the first call which is unnoticeable.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Antina(f): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
unclejb2:
how do one migrate to the Extra pro bundle?

Dial *401# or text 401 to 131.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by huntax(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
no 25n 500mb thingy again .. Its been cancelled
Not true... They wanted to, in anticipation to the data hike by NCC....since it didn't go through, they left it like that.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by huntax(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
greatestman:

You say this as if u use it monthly... That plan can't be used the subsequent month, unless u can teach me a trick to renew it.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by calabardick(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bourdex telecom
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by mayorisaac: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
soldadoe:
Airtel for me...any day any time...11kobo/secs
pls how?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Nathokes(m): 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:
Glo
After subscribing 2500 for 10gb data I get 5k just for calls,

Please teach me how to do this. And how much do they chargefor the call rate?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by nurey(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
KenJak:

Your MTN zone news is an old fashion news. The least kobo now in zone is 12kobo.

Mine is always 8k/sec shown on my phone and according to calculation I do personally. But things change in the evening Sha. I don't know much about afternoon cause I prefer to call using glo as I use bonus and build up main credit to recharge my data
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by misteryman: 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
No network in Nigeria can beat Airtel in terms of Call and data
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Youngpo413: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sayelabola:
Has anyone tried internet calls, especially on WhatsApp?

Quite the cheapest...though network issues atimes.
no network issues with glo 4G, even the video calls too.

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by titosantana(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
MTN xtra pro
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Etesam(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
nurey:

Mine is always 8k/sec shown on my phone and according to calculation I do personally. But things change in the evening Sha. I don't know much about afternoon cause I prefer to call using glo as I use bonus and build up main credit to recharge my data
Nigerians always have a work around.
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by gentlemayor(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Correct!
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by AmbodOfLASU: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Donbigi2:
Glo
After subscribing 2500 for 10gb data I get 5k just for calls,

Bro, I use GLO and I subscribe for the 10GB. How do I get the bonus?
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by KenJak(m): 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
nurey:

MTN are bunch of nuisance. They only display 8kb/sec to cajole people but it's really 12kb/sec as minimum rate.

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by seedorfg(m): 9:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
okay
Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
huntax:

Not true... They wanted to, in anticipation to the data hike by NCC....since it didn't go through, they left it like that.

. There was this particular dey around last week I wanted to buy the plan .. Dialled 312 .. And I kept showing application down ...

just checked again and its back .. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Network Has The Lowest Call Tariff And Plan? by econome(m): 3:20am On Dec 09, 2016
Emdee590:

How do I migrate

*312#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Boom J8 Launch In Lagos / Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.