Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Help Me With My Blog Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me With My Blog Please (808 Views)

Help Review My Blog Please / Kindly Help Me With My Blog Please / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Blog Please by Crizillion1(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2016
my blog mobile version normally show headline then one have to click to show the whole content in the post
but my web version shows both the headline and the content making it long looking unkept

please any suggestions to make the web version mobile friendly like the mobile version

Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by wiloy2k8(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2016
Use a different template if possible . i can forward you the Newspaper 7 wordpress .
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Crizillion1(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2016
wiloy2k8:
Use a different template if possible . i can forward you the Newspaper 7 wordpress .

I should use another template?
cus I'm using blogger n't wordpress bro
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by bedfordng(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Crizillion1:
my blog mobile version normally show headline then one have to click to show the whole content in the post
but my web version shows both the headline and the content making it long looking unkept

please any suggestions to make the web version mobile friendly like the mobile version
that is because you don't add read more /jumb break tag in your post. There are some template that has auto read more, so look for simple template to download
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Crizillion1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
bedfordng:
that is because you don't add read more /jumb break tag in your post. There are some template that has auto read more, so look for simple template to download
thanks

please how do I put what you just said in a post html
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by bedfordng(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Crizillion1:

thanks

please how do I put what you just said in a post html
the tag is <!--more-->
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Abatsam111(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Crizillion1:

In case you need responsive templates, i can help you with that.
Check these:
www.dailyschoolgist..com
www.vineck.com
www.mtechcity..com
www.asferuwa..com
www.gistonfleek.com
www.abatsamconcept..com
www.peoplesgist1..com

And lots more

Contact me:

Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Crizillion1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
bedfordng:
the tag is <!--more-->
thanks
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Crizillion1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Abatsam111:

In case you need responsive templates, i can help you with that. Check these: www.dailyschoolgist..com www.vineck.com www.mtechcity..com www.asferuwa..com www.gistonfleek.com www.abatsamconcept..com www.peoplesgist1..com

And lots more
Contact me:

here s my whatsapp 08131667273
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Abatsam111(m): 6:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Crizillion1:

here s my whatsapp 08131667273

Sent u a message on whatsaapp
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by pastormosix(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
your blog name
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Crizillion1(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2016
pastormosix:
your blog name
crisempireblog
Re: Help Me With My Blog Please by Sanuzi(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Crizillion1:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Wordpress Themes / ADVICE: I Want To Start A Celebrity Biography Youtube Channel. How Cool? / How Do You Think My New Blog Site Was?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.