Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Making Dstv's Subscription To Be Prepaid As PHCN - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Making Dstv's Subscription To Be Prepaid As PHCN (662 Views)

Court Stops Multichoice From Increasing Dstv Subscription Rates / New Prices For GOtv And DStv Subscription Take Effect From Today / DSTV Subscription Fee To Increase From 1st May, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Dstv's Subscription To Be Prepaid As PHCN by JamieRocks(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2016
I don't know if anyone or our dear government has ever thought of Making DSTV's subscription to be prepaid as PHCN. It's very painful and annoying to be paying for subscription that we don't at times use 50% of it. I plead to our government, including non-governmental organizations and notable individuals to save us from " distortion "......... If only Babatunde Raji Fashola and Lai Muhammed can get this note and find a solution to it possibly!
Re: Making Dstv's Subscription To Be Prepaid As PHCN by HQuadreal: 10:49am On Dec 04, 2016
I reason with you abeg. Na true. they just make it pay as you use. #PAYU
Re: Making Dstv's Subscription To Be Prepaid As PHCN by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
JamieRocks:
I don't know if anyone or our dear government has ever thought of Making DSTV's subscription to be prepaid as PHCN. It's very painful and annoying to be paying for subscription that we don't at times use 50% of it. I plead to our government, including non-governmental organizations and notable individuals to save us from " distortion "......... If only Babatunde Raji Fashola and Lai Muhammed can get this note and find a solution to it possibly!
There are alternatives . don't make it sound as if DStv is the alpha and omega on pay TV platform.

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For 2017 IREPRESENT International Documentary Film Festival In Lagos / James Bond Is Dead / Austin Mozie- Meet A Movie Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.