Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? (8715 Views)

How To Easily Make $200-$400 Daily, Legally On The Internet / Do You Want To Make Money Legally Online? Then Join To Get Free Access :o / What Do Nigerians Search Most Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by dolafriend: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2009
Yes everybody can. I will provide the link to everybody soon.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by emmabass: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
i want to know how people make legitimate money on the internet and i want to learn that and i do make the payment for the seminar and how much is the seminar fee and the manual or cd how can have loging tomy website and i will like also to be an internet millionaire.

FROM
EMMANUEL NDAEYO BASSEY
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by schmuck(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2009
Sure, Naijas make money online. I make money online.
I started with surveys, but now I have moved on to Adsense & Affiliate Marketing.

Just get good information, you will definitely make it.

Cheers.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by suxes2005(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2009
You can make lot of money by promoting other people's materials. Google trends will help you get more infos about most sought after products.

SHALOM
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by omenic: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2009
Pls i need your assistance on how to get started ie trusted surveys and earn online ma mail add. omenic@ymail.com
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by ztyle(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
. .Google has made it all grin
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by johndoe200: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2009
It is possible to make money online, if your niche is ok and you persevere, you will make it.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by suxes2005(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2009
Sure 9jas make money online.

If you believe it, you will achieve it.

SHALOM
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by kaycast(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2009
nairalanders let us help ourselves, i have noticed that people just want to post an answer for the purpose of just giving out their site, thats not the help we are looking for especially people who dont even have good contents to follow, if anyone wants to answer it should be majorly to give a solution, i have clicked on so many sites and blogs, but all we are interested in is ourselves, NIGERIANS LETS HELP OURSELVES FOR ONCE, the white man has kept so many things from us, do we have to do the same? whats the BIG DEAL if i help the other person succeed. Kudos to those who are trying to help, have seen some few. thanks.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by Infoseye(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2009
@poster am not sure if there is anything good for us here in Nigeria on the internet.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by lindabon: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2009
they sure do, but with the server, it could pose a little difficult

http://www.essential4bam..com/
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by vezycash(m): 1:08am On Jul 21, 2009
I'm almost giving up on the country, True though we could help ourselves, how?
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by pavillion: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hm is highly amazing.

There are indeed many ways Nigerians can make a good living from internet.

This guy really has a bundle of information on online business.
I visited the site @ www.incomeng.
and i decided to take the risk and give this guy the token money.

Infact the information on the package is extra rich and i has started
my business empire.

What suprise me was that I implement one of the strategies in the
package today and I make $42

Please help yourself and see it too it is real.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by naijajaja: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2009
Pls nairaland forum is not an advert forum
If you don't know what to do pls stop
advertising your website or blog here.
People need information but not that way.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by Thor(m): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2009
Only Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by hubreality(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2009
Making money online as a nigerian is a thing of reality and are in phases. Have you ever considered driving quality and targeted traffic(customers) to your business that actually converts to sales(money), whatever field in business. It does require hard work, being rightly informed and making consistent use of the right information available to you.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by hubreality(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2009
Making money online as a nigerian is a thing of reality and are in phases. Have you ever considered driving quality and targeted traffic(customers) to your business that actually converts to sales(money), whatever field in business. It does require hard work, being rightly informed and making consistent use of the right information available to you.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by wazzihu(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2009
How do i earn my check when i write articles to ezinearticles.com.my email is badru87@igloo.mobi
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by felucci(m): 8:52am On Sep 09, 2009
I think Ezine will send you an international check which you can cash in a Nigerian bank.
Re: Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet? by raymon56: 3:35am On Sep 14, 2009
hello all,
i have been reading all your comments and its so good to hear such positive response since i am highly interested in making legitimate money online. so any tips for a beginner who lost much money in the stock market,
any one who can give a lecture with practicals not just theory. thanks

(1) (2) (3)

How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup / How To Produce Air Freshner / CBN Blows $36 Billion Defending The Naira In 2018, Up 130% From 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.