Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. (1028 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Olayinkaji(m): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Cool FM OAP, and Free Sheeple covener, Daddy Freeze has fired back at The Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC), Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo after he called him a yoyo and accused him of beating up his wife and son while he was preaching about tithe.
Ashimolowo during his sermon said
"Once and for all let's settle this matter, on the power of the tithe. Some bunch of yoyo somewhere should not determine what you pay. Some guy who beats his wife, throws her out, throws his children out of the house, broke his son's knees, should not determine what we believe. He drinks alcohol, sleeps with women and he's trying to preach"
Replying Freeze wrote;
Haaaaaa! Has it come to this?
-
See the way he is defending tithing with so much passion, I hope this same passion is extended to bringing home our brothers who are currently enslaved in Libya.
-
I didn't hear ONE single bible verse, just sentiments and emotions in this defense.
-
Who is this 'Yoyo' now? Mention his name make we know am.?and I hope there is proof to back these allegations up and they are not just 'hear say' from an false interview conducted on an embattled pot of stale bitterleaf soup.
-
Whoever the 'yoyo' is, one thing is certain, he cannot determine what the body of Christ believes, only the BIBLE can do that, so until you can come out with a superior argument to explain where Jesus our high priest, or the disciples our first pastors collected tithes, it looks like the 'yoyo' is the one speaking the biblical truth and no amount of subbing or name calling can override the scriptures.
-
If the 'yoyo' drinks alcohol, lets remember Jesus drank alcohol too.. he was called a drunkard by the Pharisees.. the teachers of religious law who burdened the people with unbearable religious yokes and put up similar fights when Jesus drove the money changers out of the temple!
-
A man can't be seen drinking pap, Fanta or lucozade and be called a drunkard, can he? ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
-
? Luke 7:34 ?
New International Version
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.
-
Berean Literal Bible
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Behold, a man, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and of sinners!'
-
King James Bible
The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
-
Holman Christian Standard Bible
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, Look, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'
-
International Standard Version
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Look! He's a glutton and a drunk, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'[url]Cool FM OAP, and Free Sheeple covener, Daddy Freeze has fired back at The Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC), Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo after he called him a yoyo and accused him of beating up his wife and son while he was preaching about tithe.
"Once and for all let's settle this matter, on the power of the tithe. Some bunch of yoyo somewhere should not determine what you pay. Some guy who beats his wife, throws her out, throws his children out of the house, broke his son's knees, should not determine what we believe. He drinks alcohol, sleeps with women and he's trying to preach"
Replying Freeze wrote;
-
See the way he is defending tithing with so much passion, I hope this same passion is extended to bringing home our brothers who are currently enslaved in Libya.
-
I didn't hear ONE single bible verse, just sentiments and emotions in this defense.
-
Who is this 'Yoyo' now? Mention his name make we know am.?and I hope there is proof to back these allegations up and they are not just 'hear say' from an false interview conducted on an embattled pot of stale bitterleaf soup.
-
Whoever the 'yoyo' is, one thing is certain, he cannot determine what the body of Christ believes, only the BIBLE can do that, so until you can come out with a superior argument to explain where Jesus our high priest, or the disciples our first pastors collected tithes, it looks like the 'yoyo' is the one speaking the biblical truth and no amount of subbing or name calling can override the scriptures.
-
If the 'yoyo' drinks alcohol, lets remember Jesus drank alcohol too.. he was called a drunkard by the Pharisees.. the teachers of religious law who burdened the people with unbearable religious yokes and put up similar fights when Jesus drove the money changers out of the temple!
-
A man can't be seen drinking pap, Fanta or lucozade and be called a drunkard, can he? ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
-
The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.
-
Berean Literal Bible
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Behold, a man, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and of sinners!'
-
King James Bible
The Son of man is come eating and drinking; and ye say, Behold a gluttonous man, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners!
-
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, Look, a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'
-
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Look! He's a glutton and a drunk, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'[/url]Cool FM OAP, and Free Sheeple covener, Daddy Freeze has fired back at The Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC), Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo after he called him a yoyo and accused him of beating up his wife and son while he was preaching about tithe.
Replying Freeze wrote;
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
#FreeTheSheeple
-
-
Berean Literal Bible
-
King James Bible
-
-
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, 'Look! He's a glutton and a drunk, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'

culled from lib

1 Like

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by oblaak(m): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who takes Buhari serious these days? Mtcheew
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ashimolow the crook that fled the UK during a fraud investigation.

Thieves, all of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Modelqwen(f): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
shocked

Anyone with church mind pls i need summary o.

Thank u very much, u welcome.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Neminc: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
I am sick and tired of freeze and his rubbish. He needs to be taken to port Harcourt prison to keep aunty kemi company
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Bukolar1(f): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
coolafter watching pastor Ashimolowo preached or Para for daddy freeze about‘ the power of tithing’, my hands dropped. No tangible biblical proof.
Infact many thanks to ‘Yoyo’ for the Boldness to challenge these men of God.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Homeboiy: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
Geneoa why

My ticket ooo
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
OUR PASTORS SHOULD OWN UP AND DROP THIS TITHE DOCTRINE ADMITTING THEY WERE WRONG...

WE WILL FORGIVE THEM, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO ARGUMENT. JUST EMOTIONAL BLACK MAIL

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by PointZerom: 4:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Bukolar1:
coolafter watching pastor Ashimolowo preached or Para for daddy freeze about‘ the power of tithing’, my hands dropped. No tangible biblical proof.
Infact many thanks to ‘Yoyo’ for the Boldness to challenge these men of God.

Freeze is a fraudster, tell him to sell his Rolex watch and give to the poor. Ask him to show you what he's doing to help the poor.
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by PointZerom: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Freezer I am waiting for your response on this.

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Elnino4ladies: 4:27am On Dec 01, 2017
I watched the video. Ashimolowo was just ranting. No biblical back up. Freeze is giving these scammers sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Bukolar1(f): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Freeze is a fraudster, tell him to sell his Rolex watch and give to the poor. Ask him to show you what he's doing to help the poor.

OK. I'm not fan of daddy freeze right, its not about daddy freeze now, but wait a minute, if there is no truth in what he's saying why do Pastors pay so much attention to him at least silent they say is always the best answer for a Fool.
Anyways, my concern is the inability of our pastors who tell us if we don't pay tithes things will be tight for us, and that Christians attract divine curses by not paying it etc to proof to us how true those devourer claims are. I've been to churches and they will always say “ you DON'T give tithe out of convenience but u PAY it(obligatory)”. Let them proof it its simple.
Tangle biblical defence pls.
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by delexy123: 5:44am On Dec 01, 2017
Freeze, I am disinterested in whatever rants you have with pastors.... But what caught my attention is your failed move to justify your drunkenness. I mean...
What demon inspired you to compare your drunken self to JESUS CHRIST by claiming he was also a drunkard?
Why slyly choose a SINGLE verse to set a false narrative thereby misguiding unguarded Christians and reinforcing the Sons of Belial?
Why not include the whole CHAPTER so that the full context of the statement will be understood by anyone willing to study the Scripture with open mind? (For sincere seekers, read Luke 7 vs 1 - 50 to get the whole concept).
If you can hold in high esteem a bogus claim made by hating and lying Pharisees that JESUS CHRIST is indeed a drunkard to the extent of using it as a shield for your own drunken lifestyle, then I doubt if you have ever had a personal encounter with CHRIST in the first place...
EDIT: If you are indeed a Christian, rather than being drawn into 'fanboyism', I urge you to search the Scripture daily and pray for discerning spirit to sense claims slyly engineered to make you doubt the Person of Christ and weaken your christian faith. Shalom
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Spylord48: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2017
can't these pastors and men of God end this matter by quoting Bible verses that justifies paying of tithes?
Freeze is winning and gaining popularity because he has the key that none of these pastors and men of God have. He always quote Biblical verses to buttress his points but these pastors are only blackmailing, threatening and cursing without proving any points.

I know that the men of God didn't force their members to be paying tithe but since someone is challenging you people why not take it up With him and prove to ur members that what U are preaching is in the Bible .
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Dantedasz(m): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2017
While the Yoyo has supported his argument with verses and quotes from the holy books,the so called men of God have failed to do the same. These men of God have turned themselves into pulpit banging blackmailers,threatening fire and brimstone on their followers if they fail to tithe.
Not a single word from the Bible to back their spellbinding antics
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Adam09: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Daddy Freeze is now a yoyo bitters, Lol!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Olayinkaji(m): 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
frosbel2:
Ashimolow the crook that fled the UK during a fraud investigation.

Thieves, all of them.

Lol na crook
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Olayinkaji(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
delexy123:
Freeze, I am disinterested in whatever rants you have with pastors.... But what caught my attention is your failed move to justify your drunkenness. I mean...
What demon inspired you to compare your drunken self to JESUS CHRIST by claiming he was also a drunkard?
Why slyly choose a SINGLE verse to set a false narrative thereby misguiding unguarded Christians and reinforcing the Sons of Belial?
Why not include the whole CHAPTER so that the full context of the statement will be understood by anyone willing to study the Scripture with open mind? (For sincere seekers, read Luke 7 vs 1 - 50 to get the whole concept).
If you can hold in high esteem a bogus claim made by hating and lying Pharisees that JESUS CHRIST is indeed a drunkard to the extent of using it as a shield for your own drunken lifestyle, then I doubt if you have ever had a personal encounter with CHRIST in the first place...
EDIT: If you are indeed a Christian, rather than being drawn into 'fanboyism', I urge you to search the Scripture daily and pray for discerning spirit to sense claims slyly engineered to make you doubt the Person of Christ and weaken your christian faith. Shalom

Even the freeze that's forming holy, am not taken him seriously again
Re: Freeze Fires Back After Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Called Him A 'yoyo'. by Olayinkaji(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Anyone with church mind pls i need summary o.

Thank u very much, u welcome.
Lol learn to read madam

(1) (Reply)

MFM 2018 Prophecy By D.K Olukoya. / Wearing Of Trouser As A Woman Is Unacceptable By God,see Proof. / Funny: Man Acting Jesus Drinks Sachet Water On The Cross (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.