Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Will MMM Crash This December? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will MMM Crash This December? (6329 Views)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Our greatest fear should not be of failure ... but of succeeding at things inlife that don't really matter." --Francis Chan
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Don't tell people how to do things; tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." --George S. Patton Jr.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it." --Greg Anderson
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
"The need for forgiveness is an illusion. There is nothing to forgive." --Rachel England
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
"If you genuinely want something, don't wait for it--teach yourself to be impatient." --Gurbaksh Chahal
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment." --Stephen Covey
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Xync(f): 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
"If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see." --Henry DavidThoreau
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
"The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes." --Tony Blair
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
"A good leader is a person who takes alittle more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit." --John Maxwell
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
."Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy." --Fred De Witt VanAmburgh
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
"In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich." --Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours." --Richard Bach
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that weare powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not tobe?" --Marianne Williamson
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
"You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief thatyou can't have it." --Dr. Robert Anthony
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
"If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see." --Henry DavidThoreau
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those thingsare what happen when you don't have a plan." --Larry Winget
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
"You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief thatyou can't have it." --Dr. Robert Anthony
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
"A good leader is a person who takes alittle more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit." --John Maxwell
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Think of what you have rather than of what you lack. Of the things you have, select the best and then reflect how eagerly you would have sought them ifyou did not have them." --Marcus Aurelius
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
"You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you wantto right. If you're not passionate enough from the start, you'll never stick it out." --Steve Jobs
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by samplanner(m): 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
get help worldwide is more secured and safe than all of these invesment sites. people are just blind to see it. Register through my signature and enjoy.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
"The art of living lies less in eliminatingour troubles than growing with them." --Bernard M. Baruch
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
"You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with." --Dr. Wayne Dyer
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." --Robert Frost
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." --Albert Einstein
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it." --Chinese proverb
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." --Ayn Rand
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:23am On Dec 05, 2016
"You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you wantto right. If you're not passionate enough from the start, you'll never stick it out." --Steve Jobs
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2016
"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trustthat the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." --Steve Jobs
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2016
"I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite." --G.K. Chesterton

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Mills Registrars Contact Email Address / SOLD OUT! Orange Ville Estate (Abraham Adesanya Ajah)-Sold For N8m. We Have More / Stock Market Loses N811bn In 10 Weeks - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.