Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:52 AM

Will MMM Crash This December? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will MMM Crash This December? (6409 Views)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Premier League Events Has Been Updated Today.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2016
"Much of the stress that people feel doesn't come from having too much todo. It comes from not finishing what they've started." --David Allen
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 6:51am On Dec 05, 2016
"For me it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book, and a friend, anda nap undisturbed by creditors or grief." --Fernandez de Andrada
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2016
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can bequiet, alone with the heavens, nature, and God. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, then there will be comfort for every sorrow, whatever thecircumstances may be." --Anne Frank
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2016
"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many--not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." --Charles Dickens
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2016
"Persons of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others; they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else." --NathanielBranden
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2016
"Do what you have always done and you'll get what you have always got." --Sue Knight
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
"The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets people to do thegreatest things." --Ronald Reagan
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Donpizzle(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Cation:
If you know it is a must for many people to loose money in this MMM bet just click like and go to your MMM portal to ph or gh. This is a bet, it is either you win or lose but many are unreasonable because they believe MMM will chop their money but betting is cool. #many Nigerians should take classes on logic and philosophy because they need wisdom#. Long live MMM !

You Have spoken mind. Many foolish Nigerians fear to invest in MMM yet they loose thousands of money on bet9ja and nairabet everyday. I use my neighbour as a case study here, he looses not lest than 10k weekly on betting but when you ask him to invest in MMM, he refuses. My question is "Who is deceiving who"? You refuse to invest in MMM yet you loose so much money every week......Honestly Nigerians need lessons on logical reasoning

1 Like

Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
"Power isn't control at all--power is strength, and giving that strength to others. A leader isn't someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give his strength to others that they may have the strength to stand on their own." --Beth Revis
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:17am On Dec 05, 2016
"I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize. The first is gentleness; the second is frugality; the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others. Be gentleand you can be bold; be frugal and youcan be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men." --Lao Tzu
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2016
"A leader ... is like a shepherd. He staysbehind the flock, letting the most nimble go out ahead, whereupon the others follow, not realizing that all along they are being directed from behind." --Nelson Mandela
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2016
"If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see." --Henry DavidThoreau
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2016
"The very essence of leadership is that you have to have vision. You can't blow an uncertain trumpet." --Father Theodore M. Hesburgh
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2016
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." --Robert Brault
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has." --Epictetus
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2016
"In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich." --Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
"They both seemed to understand that describing it was beyond their powers, the gratitude that spreads through your body when a burden gets lifted, and the sense of homecoming that follows, when you suddenly remember what it feels like to be yourself." --TomPerrotta
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
"People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within." --Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2016
"It is not the mountain we conquer, butourselves." --Sir Edmund Hillary
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2016
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." --Maya Angelou
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2016
"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." --Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2016
."You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you donot mind failing." --Philippos
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2016
"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has." --Epictetus
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2016
"The very essence of leadership is that you have to have vision. You can't blow an uncertain trumpet." --Father Theodore M. Hesburgh
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." --Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
why are you spamming rubbish na
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
"In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich." --Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
"They both seemed to understand that describing it was beyond their powers, the gratitude that spreads through your body when a burden gets lifted, and the sense of homecoming that follows, when you suddenly remember what it feels like to be yourself." --TomPerrotta
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
."You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you donot mind failing." --Philippos
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." --Robert Brault
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Okadalifestyle(m): 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
You are on point.. For those that doubt Ultimate cycler as well see proof. https://youtu.be/­zDIK0Brc_tIquote author=kepstone post=51629859]I am sorry to say this poster is acting so stupid.. Y not face ur bizness and leave MMM Nigeria alone. I am sick and tired if coming to Nairaland to see topics like this, is MMM d only money stuff people do, pls leave MMM alone and allow participants to continue, is it becos of traffic you decided to craft deceitful topics like this to shake d heart of participants. Let me tell u, truth is anything u do to deicieve people to get clicks and traffic to ur site is wrong, including all this nonsense www.naij.com who specialize in carrying rumours without base, I have totally lost interest in naij.com cos of poo about MMM nigeria its so painful so disheartening to see some people want to pull someone else's progress to have their own progress, pls if they don't know what to do to sustain their traffic dey bloggers and d so call should keep short and stop embarrassing themselves. I think its high time MMM legal practitioners begin to go after this people, its just DT MMM is not a registered corporation. MMM has changed life, helped millions. OGA Op how many people has ur site helped, how many tears has it wiped away. I will personally pray GOD to impeed ur progress becos u are against another. Stop ur foolishness and allow MMM be. Soon I will write a post on MMM NIGERIA and how I discussed with Yinka Odeyemi Joshua last year when mmm newly started .We naija na we be our own enemies nobi USA.
Pls mind urself I am doing my PH, GH and rePH..... MMM NIGERIA rocks if u believe hit like and share.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Investment Ideas For A Pensioner / Stock Market Loses N811bn In 10 Weeks - PUNCH / New 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design/ Building Plan For A Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.