Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Web Hosting Help Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Hosting Help Needed (846 Views)

Domain King Wordpres Blog Hosting Help / Highly Dedicated Web Hosting, HELP!!! / Web Hosting Help Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Hosting Help Needed by Raylight2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hi my fellow niralanders I have designed a beautiful site but I don't know how to publish it to the web.Please help me  
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by DualCore1: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
You need to get hosting from a host service provider, then upload your site files to the site using the control panel given to you or through FTP (file transfer protocol).

Be sure to upload your files in the "www" or "public_html" folder of your site.

P.S: I am in no way telling you this to compel you to get hosting from me (that's your choice), truth is there are cheaper offers for hosting if you take some time to look around (some even offer you free domain name registration, i don't)
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by niyyie(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2009
You need a credible web hosting service to publish your website. Your web host would gladly offer you information on how to upload your files.
Best of luck.
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
First of all you need to get a domain, comething like www.yourname.com and next you need to host it.

Call me on 07031917897 or email afam4eva@gmail.com
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by aegistech: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2009
Raylight_1:

Hi my fellow niralanders I have designed a beautiful site but I don't know how to publish it to the web.Please help me

Why not give us a try www.aegiswebhost.com Our tech support can handle most of the task for you. Plus we have tons of tutorials on just about everything, from sending emails to updating nameservers
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by Afam4eva(m): 10:53am On Dec 24, 2009
Get a standard web hosting package at www.internetvisa.net with 15% off any package you choose.

Coupon Code : [size=14pt]XMAS[/size]
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by nigboy(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2009
You can use hostgator.com

You can also use blogger.com if you do not want to spend money on host

for eg I use it for this http://cripgangcodessymbolsknowledge..com/
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by teaman01: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
Since your site has been developed be4 you can publish it to the internet you need to first of all register your domain name then your we also register your domain name for hosting be4 you can upload it to the internet to do all these you need pay the company that will host your domain visit www.ucvhost.com for domain reg and host
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley smiley smiley

for help call 08094533256
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by rufaai(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2010
[size=15pt]Option never been beyond AIMTECH LIMITED - http://aimtechng.com[/size]

You can read a little review about hosting service and domain registration at AIMTECH bellow:
http://blog.aimtechng.com/2009/10/flexibility-of-hosting-with-aimtech-ng.html

Aimtech hosts over 300 Nigerian websites, with 3years existence in the industry.
Re: Web Hosting Help Needed by salviya: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2011
Try this site http://www.goresellers.com/ to get the reseller plan if you get the reseller plan means you can get the web hosting at cheap cost and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,

(1) (Reply)

Web Directory Submission / Ciw Exams / Build Unlimited Sites/apps/portals With Just One Development Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.