Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? (800 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by Jairzinho(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2009
I can't but admire the midfield duo of Ajagun and Azeez,those guys put their heart into every game. . .I would rate Azeez slightly higher sha.
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by Jarus(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
The Azeez guy plays like Oliseh. He is trying. But I will still pick class of 2007(Tella boys) over this team. They are not as entertaining and skilful as the class of 2007.
No striker like Chrisantus. No skilful wingers in the mould of Ganiyu Oseni and Kabiru Akinsola(that very old man), but what they have over the 2007 class is focus. No playing to gallery. It's strictly business and they are getting the results.
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by DrKitaun(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
Jarus:

The Azeez guy plays like Oliseh. He is trying. But I will still pick class of 2007(Tella boys) over this team. They are not as entertaining and skilful as the class of 2007.
No striker like Chrisantus. No skilful wingers in the mould of Ganiyu Oseni and Kabiru Akinsola(that very old man), but what they have over the 2007 class is focus. No playing to gallery. It's strictly business and they are getting the results.

Touche !!! wink
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by illusion2: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
I prefer envoh,d guy tho' old can run grin
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by Jairzinho(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2009
Sani Emmanuel is looking good too. . . . .
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by kayality: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
Jarus:

Is true, but these players are trying too let praise them
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by illusion2: 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2009
I would have chosen the captain,but he's alledgedly 28 years old,so I'll go for Azeez.
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by semid(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2009
It's definitely between AJAGUN, AZEEZ and CHUKWUDI.
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by khanye(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sani Emmanuel is the best!!!
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by bandely(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
AZEEZ THE BEST!

On ball and off Ball, this guy is incredible.

In the semi final, he marked that Isco of spain very well.

I do choose the guy over and over again!
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by Mufuadamu: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
SANI EMMANUEL - CONFIRMED! He is the most potent striker and he plays deftly and generously - except when people like Okoro refuse to pass to him so he has to play on his own. If John Obuh had left him in the match - I believe he would have scored for us,
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by popsonbabs(m): 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
Azeez is the best. That is Oliseh in making. Just watch 4 d guy in future.
Re: Who's The Best Player In Golden Eaglets Class Of 2009? by naso2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
Emmanuel is miles ahead of the other members of the team. He is very confident on the ball,can dribble and is a good finisher. I see him going very far.

As for Azeez he is a good player and potentially can do well too, I am however cautious on him because Ojigwe who did better at this stage , fell short of my expectations in professional football.

AJagun and Omeroh are worthy mentions too.

Others are just average.

[s]Please dont mention okoro because he is Obafemi's age mate.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles / Octopus For Sale! / Fifa Probing World Cup Vote Corruption Of Amos Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.