Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs (6027 Views)

Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by GoodMuyis(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2016
My own song go be like say I day spam seun moniker

Make I just kip kwayet
Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by jopretty(f): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Amen!
bennyann:

I believe God has given us the grace to be among those that will behold His face. I just pray we don't misuse it.

You know on that day you will so be in awe of Him that you may forget you promised to sing Him a song cheesy

But don't worry, He'll remind you and put His song on your lips to help you fulfill your promise. The host of angels, cloud of witnesses and all the saints will join you with one Accord in Jesus name! Amen.

It is well with our souls. smiley

1 Like

Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by bennyann: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Make I just kip kwayet

grin grin grin grin

Funny you

I'm interested ooo. Please drop it let's see. Is it a yoruba song? Don't forget you've mentioned him already so there's no difference smiley

1 Like

Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by skeendyke: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
bennyann:

Wow. I feel like I'm short of words. You just make me feel so important. I feel so important and honored. Thank you so much. I can't really describe how I feel cool

And yes, I'm doing well by God's grace. God bless you for me.

Amen to that. I'm very happy to hear you're doing fine as expected. Bennyann, I hold you in very high esteem so I'm more honoured to hear that from you. Your very high level of importance to me can never be diminished through time, space or absence. It only saddens me that you had to hear it from me before you became certain of it. smiley

And God bless you abundantly, too. Never forget what I have just told you.
Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Make I just kip kwayet

Lol don't keep quiet, we want to read the lyrics
Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by bennyann: 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
skeendyke:

Amen to that. I'm very happy to hear you're doing fine as expected. Bennyann, I hold you in very high esteem so I'm more honoured to hear that from you. Your very high level of importance to me can never be diminished through time, space or absence. It only saddens me that you had to hear it from me before you became certain of it. smiley

And God bless you abundantly, too. Never forget what I have just told you.

Ok, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you dear. smiley

1 Like

Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 10, 2016
As the deer Panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after you
You alone are my heart desire
And I long to worship you

Chorus: You alone are my strength and shield
To you alone may my spirit cleave
You alone are my heart desire
And I long to worship you. (Ps. 42)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write The Lyrics Of Your Favorite Christian Worship Songs by rahman3853(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2018
When I think upon Your
goodness
And Your faithfulness each day
I'm convinced it's not because I
am worthy
To receive the kind of love that
You give
But I'm grateful for Your mercy
And I'm grateful for Your grace
And because of how You've
poured out your Yourself
I have come to sing this song out
in praise. Nathaniel bassey. Imela

(1) (2) (Reply)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Why Do We Suffer From The Sins Of Adam And Eve? / Misconceptions About The Issue Of Being Born Again In Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.