Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate (47263 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by malton: 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
kiss

She sharp!

I'm moved by pretty girls who in spite of side distractions, give their all and come out on top.

She's making me feel like I left the East way too soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by broseme: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
KosiGee:

You intended to promote her by deceiving the readers. Why not just write that she got first class and overall best student in agric and agric tech dept.??
U failed to understand me.Number of words meant for any nairaland thread is regulated.You can nt add more the limit.There is no way I can add Agric and agric tech dept to the title because of the number of words meant to be on title.Just try creating a thread of ur own on nairaland and write title,a point will be reached on the title where u can nt add more words.If u look carefully,I wanted to add (Pics) on the title bt cldnt because number of words on title has been exceeded.I am not trying g to promote anybody pls.Do I know her in the first place?
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Abeos(m): 1:28am On Dec 05, 2016
But seriously, she was d only First Class in her class wonder, the kind of gap between her and the second person on d list
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Elnino4ladies: 3:00am On Dec 05, 2016
flatinoes
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Spells(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2016
Where dem boys, where they asleep? . Well... Nice one. Later now one........ Will be dere saying women belong to the kitchen n d other rooms. grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by pocohantas(f): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2016
softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!
Not that one they call *Cossy* grin

Cossy is actually brilliant o. Forget her misbehaviour...
I think there was an interview she granted way back, saying she graduated with a 2.1 before proceeding for her Masters.

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by koxi: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Wow!
Jaw dropping all round performance...the girl come beautiful join.
She just threw out the challenge to all girls out there
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by TeamSimple(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
Famouson:
STILL LOOKING FOR THE BEAUTY OO
You are officially blind. In 2face voice

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Spells(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2016
malton:
kiss

She sharp!

I'm moved by pretty girls who in spite of side distractions, give their all and come out on top.

She's making me feel like I left the East way too soon. grin
so stop distracting pretty gals. Lolz
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by SycophanticGoat: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2016
First class from FUTO!?

Twale! cool

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by engrjacuzzi: 7:48am On Dec 05, 2016
God, please may they post her to presidency to do her NYSC so that Nigeria can be great again and not I local land.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by jayAjoku(m): 7:48am On Dec 05, 2016
nice one

she looks like a cucumber girl sha
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Perfectionist11: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Well done but the lady with the celebrant in the second 2 d last pic is prettier.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by profhezekiah: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2016
who get dat wayne pic,Olosho
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by sassy247(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2016
why be sey na only Igbo's name I dey Cc for first class; no be Yoruba sabi book pass!
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by gonkin(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2016
1st class in agricultural economics, i laugh.
If it was 1st class in engineering i for salute.
This na Naija, first class doesn't really get u the job, na connection things.
But for her case sha, na beauty go help her, as long as she doesn't grow WUGLY.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by nicxguy1(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2016
4 people saying she s d overall best graduating student us nt true ooo
d overall was 4.85 frm d dpt of biochemistry

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Chiidi(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2016
She truly is. glad I know her from afar
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2016
Who first class epp,abeg make govt gather all the first class grads sell to Malawi make we boost the economy
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Akalia(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2016
Na just make over make her face appealing. On the flip side my question is why do Nigerian girls only look beautiful wearing make overs-minus the make overs you will behold monkey faces? No offence intended though.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by austinbrown: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Una see am? Sly queens are here looking for who to take them to clubs useless set of people
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Orikinla(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2016
First Class graduate at FUTO may not stand up to Second Class lower graduate of University of Ibadan, OAU or UNILAG.
But a First Class graduate of UI can stand up to First Class graduates of Oxford, Cambridge and Yale.

The academic calibre of the faculty determines the quality of education in a university.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by sandrahnaub(f): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Zaheertyler:
ahbi the best was a girl from biochemistry why are we seeing another story here....but she tried sha...because in that futo of a school ehh everything would be frustrating you..from the lecturers to the bike men to the indigenes to the people selling things...and the most annoying...the roads..from ihiagwa to umuchima to eziobodo...not even one road is good...congrats to her tho...
. Dat road na tufia kwa...b4 u reason am say u won go eisman fries....u go just allow make hungry kee u
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by CHRISTBUKAS(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
engrjacuzzi:
God, please may they post her to presidency to do her NYSC so that Nigeria can be great again and not I local land.

Amen! cool
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Ezeego1(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats girl.
SAAT first class that's cool enter SEET you go understand better.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 05, 2016
Hope say nobi lecturer, vc, security nyashing things grin grin
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Ezeego1(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Orikinla:
First Class graduate at FUTO may not stand up to Second Class lower graduate of University of Ibadan, OAU or UNILAG.
But a First Class graduate of UI can stand up to First Class graduates of Oxford, Cambridge and Yale.

The academic calibre of the faculty determines the quality of education in a university.

Mr man who are you please?

You are not making any sense please

6 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by billyG(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
1st class what hav dey ever develop 2 epp d economy?
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by fotadmowmend(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Hope NYSC people no go kill dis one too

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by queenDD(f): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats bae.. keep slaying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.