Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate (47551 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by funny272: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2016
softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!

Cossy is not beautiful.

Not that one they call *Cossy* grin
softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!

softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by fortunechy(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2016
IGBO GALS REPRESENTING EVERYWIA SINCE 1826

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by legendte(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2016
flyca:
Congrats girl!!! I'm happy for you and the parents you have made proud smiley

But just negodu the environment of a supposed citadel of learning undecided
How is that Environment bad?
You must not comment biko
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by theGistsonline: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2016
broseme:
Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-graduates-as-best.html
never respected any Nigerian university! Educational standards in this ogba of the world is pathetic! I remember some boy in my class who couldn't speak proper english graduated with 1st class in EE
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Babeloon: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
All De Same, Kudos!! To U Gal.... winkAll De Same, Kudos!! To U Gal....
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by uzolexis(f): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
gonkin:
1st class in agricultural economics, i laugh.
If it was 1st class in engineering i for salute.
This na Naija, first class doesn't really get u the job, na connection things.
But for her case sha, na beauty go help her, as long as she doesn't grow WUGLY.

you think Agricultural Economics is easy mtchewww, some pple can never appreciate other pple's success cos they don't know how it feels to be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by uzolexis(f): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Orikinla:
First Class graduate at FUTO may not stand up to Second Class lower graduate of University of Ibadan, OAU or UNILAG.
But a First Class graduate of UI can stand up to First Class graduates of Oxford, Cambridge and Yale.

The academic calibre of the faculty determines the quality of education in a university.

big fat lie, I graduated with a 2.1 from a university of Agriculture (Umidike) and started my M.sc in U.I, smashed all the so-called 1st class graduates from these so-called big universities and topped them to get a scholarship abroad to finish my Msc, it's not about the school per say though the school plays a part but an intelligent person is an intelligent person no matter where they find themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by silverspringle(f): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Orikinla:
First Class graduate at FUTO may not stand up to Second Class lower graduate of University of Ibadan, OAU or UNILAG.
But a First Class graduate of UI can stand up to First Class graduates of Oxford, Cambridge and Yale.

The academic calibre of the faculty determines the quality of education in a university.
Joke of the century!!! Keep consoling yourself. You see those guys in FUTO eh....? I fear who no fear them

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by ominilongest(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2016
666Antichrist:
I never liked school

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by dreezybines: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2016
softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!

Cossy is on a first class in the ashawo business...
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by baranzy(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2016
And some lazy goats go dey here ranting about rich and stingy boyfriends......rubbish
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by prince049(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2016
rookidmart:

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean she didnt try, or her result is not good.
I just feel 4.71 is too low to be the best CGPA in the whole FUTO.

EDIT: It's actually her faculty, and not the whole school.

Baba mi abeg answer question them ask you no dey write article.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by ToluO: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2016
hemartins:
Wow. I admire beauty with brain.

And not a Bimbo
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by joey150(m): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2016
I saw a girl in biochemistry with a 4.85gp on that list too..she no reach to promote too?? She did a better job. Or is she not as pretty?

Anyways congrats too her.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by donbenie(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Famouson:
STILL LOOKING FOR THE BEAUTY OO
Then you must need glass,'cause there's obviously something wrong with your eyes..
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by AyamStarch: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
I can't describe the shape just below her tommy belt
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by goldenceo1: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Orikinla:

Tribalism will keep bringing u down.. why do u think d skuls frm South West i.e Unilag, UI n OAU are better than FUTO.. Go n ask Employers of Labour on d American Wonders Futo Graduates perform. Unilag Graduate better than Futo that's a big fat lie... Unilag done finish RUNS!

2 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by brayan(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats to her....quite a feat
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by datibo1111: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Orikinla:

Initially I had wanted to insult you but I won't go low to your standard. I finished my bsc from a IMO state university, came over to the so called best federal university in Nigeria somewhere in south west for my masters degree. I had all the UIs unilags OAUs ilorins as course mate. some with first class while some already has masters degree in the same course. none of them saw my back. I finish
ed top of the class with a land slide. South western schools are hugely over rated. What I did in my bsc in imsu was 70% of what I did in ur best federal university. I know some one from Michael okpara university doing her PhD in Cambridge and someone from unizik doing his PhD in MIT.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by rookidmart: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
prince049:

Baba mi abeg answer question them ask you no dey write article.
2.32 / 5. Shey I try? grin

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by talktonase(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Tiffbuxas:
lala shall we dump her on front page?
she is very much needed in the nigerian agric sector!
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by saydfact(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2016
brain = yes
pretty = hmmm well still searching..

lol
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by 666Antichrist: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=ominilongest post=51648409][/quote] you miss road?

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by prince049(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
rookidmart:

2.32 / 5.
Shey I try? grin

You try sha...for your mind
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by RentALodge: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in FUTO, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Lovechyld101(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lol all these gurls kno there way..
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by MrPRevailer(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Verification kiss

Remove your makeup first.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Halo22: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=KosiGee post=51636884]

First class is not go come....a round of applause for the babe for not allowing her beauty get into her brain.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by onlyempress(f): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Welcome

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Abee79(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Agricultural economics lipsrsealed
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Kentrasso(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
This thread is so shameful. If it was a guy that got this award no one would bring in sexuality. Nigeria we have a very long way to go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams / See How My Students Wrote Exams This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.