Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Bias In The Religion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bias In The Religion Section (432 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bias In The Religion Section by alBHAGDADI: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is not about the private Islamic section and why Christianity ought to have one. This is about how threads which are perceived to be Anti-islamic are treated. When a Christian opens a thread to warn his fellow believers about the dangers Islam poses to his own religion and the world, such thread gets whisked away immediately to the Islamic section where such a Christian won't be able to make further comments on it unless he swears an oath that denounces his religion in support of Islam.

Meanwhile, Muslims can open threads in the general section, threads which are sometimes purely Islamic. The mods never move with the same alacrity they do when they move anti-islamic threads to the Islamic section. They just leave the threads there. They do these most especially when the thread ridicules Christianity e.g the thread below.

www.nairaland.com/3497769/truth-christ-jesus-peace-unto

But when I open a thread that had to do with religion and politics, it was quickly moved away to the foreign affairs section where people hardly visit. Below is the thread.

www.nairaland.com/3479300/donald-trumps-appointees-views-religion

I have written to the mods with no reply from them.

1 Like

Re: Bias In The Religion Section by lomprico(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atheist don't like christians!

The owner of nairaland is an atheist!

Now you see why!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bias In The Religion Section by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
what do you expect when the mods are Muslims so it's in their character

they will do everything to protect that battered religion

I once posted an incident culled from a foreign site with source where a muslim extremist gun down someone who was accused of blasphemy inside court premises..o boy come and see the speed in which the thread was removed and since then I never bothered to post anything on this forum that does not pay my bills
Re: Bias In The Religion Section by chrmn1: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
lomprico:
Atheist don't like christians!

The owner of nairaland is an atheist!

Now you see why!
This is as clear as day. They spend 24 hrs everyday trying to discredit something of "little or no importance to them"
Re: Bias In The Religion Section by alBHAGDADI: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
carmag:
what do you expect when the mods are Muslims so it's in their character

they will do everything to protect that battered religion

I once posted an incident culled from a foreign site with source where a muslim extremist gun down someone who was accused of blasphemy inside court premises..o boy come and see the speed in which the thread was removed and since then I never bothered to post anything on this forum that does not pay my bills
But if the thread is a thread that says Islam is better than Christianity, they will leave it in the religion section when they ought to move it to the Islamic section.
Re: Bias In The Religion Section by TheEastActivist: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Bro, that oat won't have any effect on you so long as you don't abide or belief in their faith...

Believe in yourself look above the gimmick and make your contributions with out fear nor favour..

Forget that stuff cos is nothing...

I'm criticizing them with a dedicated account for it and others too so feel safe joining us...

With time when they observe that their prank ain't working they will drop it and find new one..
Re: Bias In The Religion Section by oaroloye(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Sorry- but it's simple ARITHMETIC- the Religion with the most Suicide-Bombers has to take precedence!

(1) (Reply)

Dead Boy Resurrect To Life At Prophet Shepherd Bushiri's Church(video) / Pastor Drowns In River While Conducting Baptism / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.