Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,546 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Need Chair Covers With Sashes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Need Chair Covers With Sashes (1451 Views)

Man Sits On A Chair Placed On Bottles (photo) / Spandex Chair Covers For Sale Call 08081504149 / Chair Covers And Sashes Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by Exqwizit(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Hello i need Gold and Red Chair covers with sashes 200 each pls include your prices
calebphotos@exqwizitevents.com
Re: I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by ASTLTD: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
i sent u an email.
Re: I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by Nweddings: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by Exqwizit(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2009
I need Plastic chair covers Gold 200 units With red sashes and Red chair covers 200units With Gold sashes.

I will like to have your price quotation for the different fabrics you have
thanks
Re: I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by timmyolodu(f): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
any one have an idea where i can buy chair covers and sashes in different colours. ma email is timmyolodu@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by tywhandcraft(f): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
All kinds of decorative and events materials for rental purposes.
We also have highly efficient and reliable cooling vans for rentals.
We have moveable tents for locations where a befitting venue cannot be secured.

TYW HANDCRAFT ,we provide quality event services from event decor,event planning/co-ordination,Eru-iyawo packaging,hostesses,fireworks,cocktail and desserts,all at budget friendly prices.
pls kindly visit our page on facebook to know more about our services and pls remember to like our page

https://www.facebook.com/TYW HANDCRAFT Event

Tel:08023514563,08032023579

1 Like

Re: I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by oscar78: 10:16pm On May 10, 2013
[quote author=timmyolodu]any one have an idea where i can buy chair covers and sashes in different colours. ma email is timmyolodu@yahoo.com[/quote

if you need spandex chair cover, charger plate sashes ond others, please email me at
janetbolly@yahoo.com

all the items are from uk and us with the proof of purchase and they are all original.
email: janetbolly@yahoo.co.uk or phone me on +44 7940497176 uk no.

all the items in nigeria.
Re: I Need Chair Covers With Sashes by oscar78: 10:19pm On May 10, 2013
[quote author=oscar78][/quote]
if you need spandex chair cover, charger plate sashes ond others, please email me at
janetbolly@yahoo.com

all the items are from uk and us with the proof of purchase and they are all original.
email: janetbolly@yahoo.co.uk or phone me on +44 7940497176 uk no.

all the items in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

True Story On The Killing Of The 4 Uniport Students. / Event Hall Available @affordable Prix In Abuja / Ibadan Brides Are You Ready? Weddingsmadeeasy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.