Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Creeepy!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creeepy!!! (1401 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creeepy!!! by fiyah(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
So I saw this on WhatsApp and it kinda creeps me out. The compilation is epic and whoever compiled this deserves some sort of medal.

Short Horror stories in two sentences or less...

1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone

#copied

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Creeepy!!! by Lleigh(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Very very spooky......

I love horror
Re: Creeepy!!! by fiyah(f): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lleigh:
Very very spooky......
I love horror
High five sis!

I think I just found me twinnie
Re: Creeepy!!! by fiyah(f): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lleigh:
Very very spooky......
I love horror
High five sis!

I think I just found me twinnie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creeepy!!! by AntiWailer: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice compilation
Re: Creeepy!!! by Lleigh(f): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
No 8.and no 9...

Will keep you up all night
Re: Creeepy!!! by yorhmienerd(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
I can't sleep alone in a building, even if it is Aso Rock, I get scared at every slight movement

1 Like

Re: Creeepy!!! by Adesina12: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2016
If you are mindful of every situation and occurrence in life, one will come to term that not everything that goes on in our head is fiction

There are real things actually happen and sometimes you catch a glimpse of such

OP do you aware that Jinn live among us even in our houses but we don't see them while they see us

That is the reason why a muslim should know all the prayers for all occasions, even if not all just try

For instance, there is prayer you should recite when going to sleep, when wake up, entering toilet, leaving toilet, leaving your house, returning home, before eating, after eating, drinking water, wear new cloth et al

I am a living testimony to this, when I was young up to age 7 I used to see them

I woke up in the midnight (it was in august but can't remember the date) to urinate in 1987, our house in my dad cocoa farm then you will need to go out to urinate directly from room to outside, no electricity rather it was moon that illuminated the village. On stepping out and look outside to walk to the spot where I was to deliver the tap water....ohhh my God!!! my head was as big and heavy as tipper engine..I saw a full figure of a white clothed person on my right hand side. I stood rooted like one singing national anthem and holding my JT. I couldn't urinate again and later rushed inside and my brother woke and asked me what is it, I could not talk immediately, he looked outside but found nothing....That was it.

The soothsayers/pastors/alfas that most people visit to ask about the past event or coming event make use of Jinn that live in our house. These Jinn see you and know what happen to you (don't think the soothsayer/pastor/alfa can see or has the knowledge of unknown), though some through the power of prayer may get the message but it won't be as direct as the Jinn people

Keep on praying and you will be free of all calamities except the one that has been ordained by your creator to happen to you. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creeepy!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creeepy!!! by Wackyrichy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
fiyah:
So I saw this on WhatsApp and it kinda creeps me out. The compilation is epic and whoever compiled this deserves some sort of medal.

Short Horror stories in two sentences or less...

1. Husband kills his wife while their 5 yr old son was still sleeping.
The weird thing was that kid didn't ask 4 his mom even 3 days after she went missing.
Father:" Is there something that you want to ask me ? "
Kid : "I just wonder, why mom is always standing BEHIND YOU . .

2. I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again.

3. The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open.

4. In all of the time that I've lived alone in this house, I swear to God I've closed more doors than I've opened.

5. A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up & started to head down. As she got to the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room & said "I heard that, too."

6. My wife woke me up last night to tell me there was an intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder 2 years ago.

7. I always thought my cat had a staring problem. she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

8. There's nothing like the laughter of a baby. Unless it's 1 a.m. & you're home alone.

9. I begin tucking him into bed & he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement & see him.. another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."

10. You get home, tired after a long day's work & ready for a relaxing night alone. You reach for the light switch, but another hand is already there.

11. There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone

#copied

#TeamWattpad
Re: Creeepy!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
mehn dis is as creepy as hell....

oh and fiyah wen next are u gonna drop a new story or complete d "a hole through ur curtain"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creeepy!!! by emi12(f): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2016
wow! terrifying stories

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Robert Greene's "23 Laws Of Human Nature"? / Do You Look Up New Words You Dont Know Or Skip Them While Reading? / The Crazy Encounter(a Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.