Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,715 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? (19045 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by nextprince: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Spells:
then you have 5g heavily connection which is the best connection

Abeg, which one be 5g connection again?

1 Like

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2016
capital No!

only Nigeria you find people given employment letters in paramilitary organization without applying and going trough the rigorous training.

they will tell you it is divine FAVOUR!

i smh for naija.

2 Likes

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by jaid23: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2016
my bro, join d politicl party that its ruling presntly go be a card carryn member go to their meetns frequently in ur area if u r chnced. wen those kind of jobs u r lookn for comes. 60% of it is zoned to party level to hlp card carryn membrs that r unemplyed.

PS:IF U CNT DO THE ABOVE TURN TO UR GOD AND PRAY.
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
during my IT in Lastma I saw lot of things even the high ranking officers can't give u a job there so u need the connection of someone in the house of assembly or commissioner cus most of them are already fixing their families there, so u need a very serious connection to get in.

FACT

1 Like

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by DjAndroid: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Holluwatarhyor:
Hello nairalanders, I'm an HND graduate and I've been looking forward to the day I'll join the FRSC, LASTMA or ViO, but my chances has always been slim, I'm physically fit for any of this jobs, but it's just a pity I don't have anyone to connect me. But is it possible I join without knowing any politician or any influencial person.
If there's anyone that can help I'll really appreciate, and those that are already there, if there's a way you can help I'll forever be grateful. God bless.

It's 100% possible. I am also an HND holder, I got FG job without connection.

3 Likes

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2016
don't you knw if you don't knw anybody in the country you should turn to a prayer warrior simple solution and u will b dere wasting mb posting topics......oga go pray
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by dtruseeker(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2016
I did. Almost a month after an interview, I was sleeping on my couch when I received a call to come n get my appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by chuksville(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2016
Whosai... Except Through God's Intervention.
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Not very likely in Nigeria
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Audray(f): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians and false hope.If this rampant God's grace worked,I believe everyone would have jobs and wonderful hassle free lives.
Stop being deluded people!
I wonder why Una god go dey choose who to give job or not.Is he a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by JoeBlocks(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Audray:
Nigerians and false hope.If this rampant God's grace worked,I believe everyone would have jobs and wonderful hassle free lives.
Now this reads like a familiar mind. smiley
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by skedman(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
It is so easy but why did you prefer transport ministry to other ministry .hope you are not showing desperation or did you read transport in school or you like the profession itself . I gained admission to study in lasu without any connection.if you are good at your choosen profession you have no problem ,the lagos state ministry is the easiest ministry to meet people ,just walk into the ministry and tender your problem at least out of 50 people one person will be ready to attend to your problem
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Jay542(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
You won't even get any job without connections or moneyangry
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by fotadmowmend(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2016
skedman:
It is so easy but why did you prefer transport ministry to other ministry .hope you are not showing desperation or did you read transport in school or you like the profession itself . I gained admission to study in lasu without any connection.if you are good at your choosen profession you have no problem ,the lagos state ministry is the easiest ministry to meet people ,just walk into the ministry and tender your problem at least out of 50 people one person will be ready to attend to your problem
As if civil servants can give job...
The real problem is that politicians have taken over recruitment process
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2016
blackpanda:
Stop wasting ur time waiting for govt jobs. Those people there are suffering. Instead find something u can do with ur hands. As I speak many civil servants have not been paid and there is rumour that salary has been cut by half!
bro,I'm a civil engr,but the company I work for is as good as not even working at all,no salary,no allowance,no nothing,I just had to leave there and it's been hard to get another since I left there,and concerning the self employment,I rented a bakery,had some people working for me,but it collapsed on the longrun due to financial issues,I just want you to know that without finance,nothing can work out here in Nigeria.God help us
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Rozaystunna(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Nope
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Benjom:
Although It's becoming hard nowadays to get government jobs on merit but with a good CV, you should be among the few ones to be chosen on without sentiments or condition. I have few clients that got their job through this means.
I'm having distinction,I just hope it works out that way

1 Like

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by lokotowers(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by falayebayo: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2016
yes with help or Divine intervention from God Almighty. I didn't know any body before I got government job. my name is Falaye Adebayo zaccheaus while the other man bearing Falaye Akinleye Gabriel, the head of service then send a message to Perm sec min of education that Falaye A is the name of his candidate on searching for the Falaye's form, they mistakenly pick my form Falaye Adebayo zaccheaus instead of Falaye Akinleye Gabriel. since then I give glory to God Almighty who favor me

1 Like

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by modsfucker: 9:06am On Dec 05, 2016
You surely can get. I secured a lucrative Federal Government Job without any connection, I wouldn't disclose the agency, but it's the best you could wish.
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by upsun: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Holluwatarhyor:
Hello nairalanders, I'm an HND graduate and I've been looking forward to the day I'll join the FRSC, LASTMA or ViO, but my chances has always been slim, I'm physically fit for any of this jobs, but it's just a pity I don't have anyone to connect me. But is it possible I join without knowing any politician or any influencial person.
If there's anyone that can help I'll really appreciate, and those that are already there, if there's a way you can help I'll forever be grateful. God bless.
which state are you from?
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Vick4rill(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Audray:
I wonder why Una god go dey choose who to give job or not.Is he a Nigerian?
foolishness is more less attractive in a woman. my dad once told me: :show me a failure and i will show you a person who uses every oppourtunity to blame something ." for christ sake, you dont believe that God exist, why are u wasting your time fighting him? we his believes knows and understand how his grace works we dont expect fools to come and tell us. if with all your free thinking and liberation from delusion, you still can not find a job it goes along to show how this your belief is very attractive.
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by ikennafort(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
A big YES!!!!
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by abimbawealth(f): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Hmmmmm... With God sha

1 Like

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2016
Just have GOD on your side ... you will get it if it is God's will for your life.

I got mine knowing nobody.

My wife and her brother got theirs from the same ministry knowing nobody.
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Originalsly: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2016
You are not likely to get a year of the jobs. Your chances are slim... very slim... and not because of any of the reasons you gave. You are the one that reduced your chances to almost zero. Where there is a will.... there is a way. You have no will... so how will you find a way in? Keep building walls between you and employment .... while others with same degree will come after you and progress.
Search: How I got a job in this RECESSION... Jobs/vacancies forum.

1 Like

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Demolinhoooo(m): 9:47am On Dec 05, 2016
LastMumu:
You need connection for everything in Nigeria, not just government job. To gain admission into school you need connection, to get a business contract in a company you need connection, to get job in any organization you need connection, heck, to even get jollof rice at a party you need connection. angry

Lastmumu
u funny sha
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2016
upsun:
which state are you from?
I'm from Osun state
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Jidibia(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2016
Benjom:
Although It's becoming hard nowadays to get government jobs on merit but with a good CV, you should be among the few ones to be chosen without sentiments or conditions attached. I have few clients that got their jobs through this means.

www..com/cv-samples/

lies. Who CV EPP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Is It Proper To Reduce Your Age To Get a Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.