Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? (18992 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by yetunsbay(m): 5:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
comradespade:

the salary for a b.s.c holder is #53,000 but the governments are still deliberating about increase in salary
tnks
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
yetunsbay:
tnks

u welcum, are u planning on being an officer
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by yetunsbay(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
comradespade:

u welcum, are u planning on being an officer
by chance. To while away time
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
yetunsbay:
by chance. To while away time

but they are already through with recruitment
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by yetunsbay(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
comradespade:

but they are already through with recruitment
any time they commence
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by upsun: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Am sorry the job has been offered to someone else,it was'nt a massive recruitment
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Amazingg: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
upsun:
Am sorry the job has been offered to someone else,it was'nt a massive recruitment
please if another opportunity comes up, do kindly let me know. Thanks
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by MarieSucre(f): 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
Audray:
I should come and refute ur claim s. like that will make any difference. The way you're carrying my matter for head show s how fanatical u are.How is my disbelief affecting ur life abeg? Bros please, Stay on your lane and gerrout of mine!

The fact that billions of educated, intelligent and beautiful people believe in a things, does not grant it automatic authenticity.

Billions of people also believe in Santa Claus. Just saying.
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by MrCork: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Audray:
I should come and refute ur claim s. like that will make any difference. The way you're carrying my matter for head show s how fanatical u are.How is my disbelief affecting ur life abeg? Bros please, Stay on your lane and gerrout of mine!

..we respect you had the only ' first niaraland lezssssbian but do you realised your - going to hell if you don't allow any man to mate with you? ...its a sin...are you light skin? undecided
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by MrCork: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Audray:
Nigerians and false hope.If this rampant God's grace worked,I believe everyone would have jobs and wonderful hassle free lives.
Stop being deluded people!
I wonder why Una god go dey choose who to give job or not.Is he a Nigerian?

...u a ressspet lessssbiannn on nairaland but do u realise u going to hell?...u really mid help!!(no oofensece) undecided

Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by successnwa(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2017
upsun:
i can only help you secure a teaching job @ federal level if you're interested inbox me @ 07082168035
please help a sister with Kano job connection
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by MrCork: 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Audray:
My signature says I'm miserable.So? To you the word Miserable ' only means jobless and poor.I don't blame you and your poverty riddled mentality.
Who is comparing riches and looks with you?
Quit being so fracking vain and get your priorities straight abeg.

.... we don't like u on nairaland cozzzz u a lessssbiannn however, we want to help u change..... Anyways.do u have nyansh? .am from London and I will pay ...so was your phone nombar smiley
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrCork:

.... we don't like u on nairaland cozzzz u a lessssbiannn however, we want to help u change..... Anyways.do u have nyansh? .am from London and I will pay ...so was your phone nombar smiley
how do you expect to even get punny with this poor and weak punchline?
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by MrCork: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
how do you expect to even get punny with this poor and weak punchline?

..son..am from London meannnto I have Moiney...which all so mean I can f**k yorrr woman anyday.if I feel like!! (True story) angry
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrCork:

..son..am from London meannnto I have Moiney...which all so mean I can f**k yorrr woman anyday.if I feel like!! (True story) angry
You can't
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by MrCork: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You can't

..son I f***k b!tches for £20..I can f***k yorr b!tch for £25(cash)..4real undecided
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrCork:

..son I f***k b!tches for £20..I can f***k yorr b!tch for £25(cash)..4real undecided
My girl is not a gold digger like other girls you fvck with £25
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by MrCork: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
Audray:
My signature says I'm miserable.So? To you the word Miserable ' only means jobless and poor.I don't blame you and your poverty riddled mentality.
Who is comparing riches and looks with you?
Quit being so fracking vain and get your priorities straight abeg.

..plis can I be the first guy to sexxxc u so u can stop being a lessssbiannn?. Plis can we discuss? cheesy
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by merit1988(f): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
Will I ever get a government job? Since 2012 I HV been applying...its saddening cry
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by Holluwatarhyor(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
merit1988:
Will I ever get a government job? Since 2012 I HV been applying...its saddening cry
it is well
Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by holygenius3(m): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please in the name of God, I need a government job.

Dear Jobseekers, What's Your Pain And How Can You Be Helped? / Federal Character Commision Recruiting Graduates / N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos – Pre