Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Visa Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Needed (701 Views)

Kenya Visa Needed / Brazil Visa Needed / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Needed by hendo: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
am a very serious person,I need a cyprus visa anyone that can help should leave his phone number so i can reach him,
Re: Visa Needed by justwise(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2009
I don't think u really need a visa, untill u are duped then ur eyes will open.
Re: Visa Needed by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2009
Hendo, the first port of call should be the Cypriot embassy.

Until you contact them and you are abreast of their requirement(s) you shouldn't need any form of help from anyone.
Re: Visa Needed by walesbanks(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
Reach me on: wales008@yahoo.com for discussions.
Re: Visa Needed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
Wale, the best advice you can give this guy is to contact the Cypriot Embassy, rather than yourself.
Re: Visa Needed by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
walesbanks:

Poor thing, u walking home to ur village this xmas. No victim
Re: Visa Needed by netotse(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
justwise:

Poor thing, u walking home to your village this xmas. No victim

lol. . .true
Re: Visa Needed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin grin lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Visa Needed by Vicjustice: 6:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
Justwise, it seems you've been scammed before, have you?
I asked because, i can see how much you hate scammers with passion, and you seem to be ready to destroy their business by any cost. Honestly, i like you. Cheers
Re: Visa Needed by justwise(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
Vicjustice:

Justwise, it seems you've been scammed before, have you?
I asked because, i can see how much you hate scammers with passion, and you seem to be ready to destroy their business by any cost. Honestly, i like you. Cheers

Hahaha, u attached every sense of seriousness to this questions and i like it.

Honestly no, i have not been scammed b4 but i know pple who have been scammed and as u rightly pointed out, i hate them with anger.

They have done our image more harm than good, i hate to see them pushing their heartless luck here and every other website i belong to.

Many Nigerians are decent hard working individuals but this fools are making life hell for all of us.
Re: Visa Needed by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2009
This spam BOT is really annoying - it keeps deleting posts! angry angry angry
Re: Visa Needed by OAM4J: 5:03am On Nov 12, 2009
walesbanks:

So you dont want to repent? You are not far from prison.
Re: Visa Needed by sidonlook: 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
You are sincere you never been scammed before. Be wise and I think any body who wishes to help you out of your problem need not do it in secret because you came to the public via this forum. Helping you should not be private. Be wise!.
Re: Visa Needed by sidonlook: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2009
What is special and of economic interest in Cyprus?

(1) (Reply)

Maltese Visa Needed Urgently / Acquire Oracle And Other It Skills In 6 Months In Usa-visas Guaranteed / Travelling To Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.