Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. (635 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau / Pastor Alph Lukau Made U-turn, Apologizes For Resurrection Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by elfico(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
I saw this on Quora and want to share it here.
This is not meant to be blasphemy.
If you have nothing good to say, please just move to the next post.
And please, no insults.

Q: Hypothetical: You just died. You only have one chance at resurrection if you can beat God at a game of your choice. What game would you choose?

https://www.quora.com/Hypothetical-You-just-died-You-only-have-one-chance-at-resurrection-if-you-can-beat-God-at-a-game-of-your-choice-What-game-would-you-choose
Re: If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by Ranchhoddas: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Russian Roulette.
Re: If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by elfico(m): 4:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Russian Roulette.
You will lose big time
Re: If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by donnffd(m): 5:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Need for speed...

1 Like

Re: If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by elfico(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2016
donnffd:
Need for speed...
hahaha....with the omnipotent and omniscience?
Re: If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 05, 2016
elfico:

Q: Hypothetical: You just died. You only have one chance at resurrection if you can beat God at a game of your choice. What game would you choose?

Food Game: First to Finish the plate

Since God will not eat, I'll take best of my time with him discussing matters of life
Re: If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by Mitchy49(m): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
elfico:
I saw this on Quora and want to share it here.
And please, no insults.

Pls Sir, check inbox. Thanks
https://www.quora.com/Hypothetical-You-just-died-You-only-have-one-chance-at-resurrection-if-you-can-beat-God-at-a-game-of-your-choice-What-game-would-you-choose

Re: If You Had To Play A Game With God For A Chance For Resurrection. by Mitchy49(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=elfico post=51636055]I saw this on Quora and want to share it here.
And please, no insults.

I got ur mail now, and I have reverted. Thanks
so much sir. I'm in tears right now. May u never lack anything good in life

(1) (Reply)

Bible Exegesis For "The Wife Of Your Youth" / FAKE!! See The Top 7 Prophecies By Top Nigerian Pastors In 2016 That Didn’t Come / Are You Weak Or Wary?? Royal Priesthood Church Is The Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.