Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE (432 Views)

Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning / List Of Universities In Nigeria That Offer Admission Without JAMB True or False? / Without A Degree You Hardly Can Become A Wealthy Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by Curlyzik: 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
The only name you hardly mention is your name except you are being asked.

And if you try saying your name it sounds very rare to you
Re: The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by optional1(f): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
100% false for me.... Cos i mention my name everyday...
Re: The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by peacesamuel94(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
yeah the name we call ourselves everytime is "me"
Re: The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by Curlyzik: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
optional1:
100% false for me.... Cos i mention my name everyday...
nnaa your lie eehh dey fear devil
Wetin de make you mention your name

1 Like

Re: The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by optional1(f): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Curlyzik:
nnaa your lie eehh dey fear devil Wetin de make you mention your name

thats y i love lying so that devil go dey fear me...

I mention my name everyday to encourage myself in the task ahead.....
Re: The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by Yuneehk(f): 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
FALSE undecided .. I say my name everyday
Re: The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by Ourown(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
That's not case for me.

I and my best friend bears the same name and we are usually together all the time and I call him by our name often.
Re: The Only Name You Hardly Mention Is Your Name TRUE OR FALSE by Curlyzik: 12:44am On Dec 05, 2016
optional1:

thats y i love lying so that devil go dey fear me...

I mention my name everyday to encourage myself in the task ahead.....

You are deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

​LAUTECH Crisis: Students' Protest Laudable, Why NANS Must Occupy These Places / Can Someone Solve This Polynomial For Me X^4+3x^3+8x^2+10x+8=0 / Please Can Any One Help Me Confirm This Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.