Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue (839 Views)

Man Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen In Owerri, Wife Shot In The Process. Photo / Man & Son Shot Dead In Taraba, Wife Shot On The Thigh (Photos) / Retired Police Officer Killed In Rivers & Buried In A Shallow Grave. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by CyberTerkz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
A retired police Inspector and his wife were shot dead on Saturday morning by suspected armed robbers, while they were on their way back to Taraba State after the NKST Church World-wide Choir conference held at Jaki, Kwande LGA of Benue State on Friday.

An eyewitness Iorsalen Terver, said:
"I stopped at Gawa at about 8:14 this morning to buy some foodstuffs on my way to Bali to buy yams when some young men walked to men saying its better to get the yams in the evening when the market is closing.
"Little did I know I was the target. Pushing me to hit the road so they can waste me... Oh God.. The pastor arrived shortly with a Toyota picnic. They bought yams I even helped to negotiate with the seller. We took off the same time before I stopped to excrete. Just seconds we heard gun shots and that was how they wasted this couple"

Ben Dizwa, who confirmed the sad incident, identified the pastor as Mr. Joseph Tsafa, a retired police inspector who was one of the participant from NKST Nachi-Bali Classis in Taraba State. According to his Facebook post:
"He left the event venue with his wife, Cecilia Tsafa, the woman leader (Kwase-hemen) of NKST Nachi-Bali Consistory women Fellowship, and Atese Anum (a pastor's wife) on Friday evening for Zakibiam where they stayed through the night. Early this morning,(Saturday) the couple set out for Bali LGA of Taraba State where they are based. In Katsina-Ala, they assisted two women who were heading towards their direction making their number, five in the vehicle.
"At about 9am on Saturday morning of 3rd December, 2016, they passed a place called Gidan Gawa along Katsina-Ala —Takum road in Taraba State. There is a portion of road that is terribly bad that vehicles must slow down to avoid accident or damage, so they also slowed down. Strangely, some armed young men came out of the bush and ordered them to stop and they simply obeyed. The came forth and demanded for money from Mr Tsafa.
"What really happened that led to a gun shot could not be ascertained by even eye witness but it is thought that the man had no enough money for them having stay away for nearly two weeks which they become annoyed and shot him still on the steering. The bullet shot at the man penetrated and also killed his wife who was seated in the front seat. The remaining three persons who were seated at the back seat were not shot, they were searched and valuables taking away from them. As I write, the corpses of the couple has been deposited at a mortuary in Zakibiam, Ukum LGA."

Source - http://www.benueblog.com/2016/12/retired-police-inspector-and-wife-shot.html

Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by stainlink(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
serious?
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by odogwu190(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
People won't see them now oo,if the should catch them n burn them pple will start ranting see how the waste innocent souls...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by Juell(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
cry
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by ojun50(m): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
D killings in dis 2016 is somtin i don't understand i hp it will nt enter 2017
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by HtwoOw: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
God is the true judge
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by decatalyst(m): 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
God have mercy cry
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
what have they done that warrants this
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by Barrywilly(m): 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
People will not say anything about this heinous crime now; therefore, when they are caught and set on fire nobody should shout jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by bentlywills(m): 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Benue state and Crime
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Barrywilly:
People will not say anything about this heinous crime now; therefore, when they are caught and set on fire nobody should shout jungle justice
abeg help me tell them.
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by Franky826: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
cry

Armed men of the underworld. Here is his dead body alongside the spouse.
Come make una chop am. You can't give life yet take cause you wield a long carved steel with lead pellets.

God shall judge you people make sure you give him a nice answer.

R.I.P people cry
Re: Retired Police Inspector And Wife Shot Dead By Suspected Robbers In Benue by Vision4God: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Lord have mercy.
D robbers have cursed demselves.
God de will not escape ur judgement

(1) (Reply)

Boy Found In Wall, We Thought We Are Being Hunted By Ghost Said The Tenants / Thief Caught And Dragged Through The Streets In Abuja (video, Pics) / Smuggler Excretes 45 Cocaine Wraps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.