Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch (16807 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 1m Jobs Are In Store For Nigerians Through Outsourcing / 1m Jobs Await Nigerians Through Outsourcing – Minister Of Communication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by dejavubobo1(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2016
freeze001:

Of course! Part of ur conviction is drawn from the beauty of illegal recruitment and outright nepotism...that's one good reason to be convinced and supportive. undecided
LOL...please let d guy be. he is not the DG, neither is he Civil service commission Boss
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Pls God come to our rescue...
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by madridguy(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
mydn44 I need justice.

ogologoamu:

Your foolishness stinks.
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Bigajeff(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2016
Naija n my family first attitude
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by ogologoamu: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2016
madridguy:
mydn44 I need justice.

You need justice when you insulted punch calling them brown envelope journalism

Cc. mydn44

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2016
Dreal11247:
Do you know how many of them that will make it to the top? Don't panic over such an issue. It's like being left behind by an ill-fated vehicle.

bro as long as this trend continues they will surely rise to the top!

with these kinds of act, the future is bleak, with a very bloody revolution.

if you are not getting jobs, see the problem here not the devil.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by freeze001(f): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2016
dejavubobo1:

LOL...please let d guy be. he is not the DG, neither is he Civil service commission Boss

He doesn't have to be any of those to see the truth and call it what it is rather than try to weasel out by claiming national supporters club membership. On what basis is he rendering whatever support he claims to give?

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by SycophanticGoat: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2016
It has happened again. So the useless masses (useless to Buhari and his gang) only deserve suffer head N-Power right, while children of cronies deserve the best of government jobs? May it never be well with APC and everyone that play a part in bringing this curse upon us. angry

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by SycophanticGoat: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
Bashydemy and sarrki I hope your relatives were also handed offer letters to work with the NSCDC??

cool

And Drabeey was here.. cheesy grin
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by freeze001(f): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2016
ColonelDrake:

The poor get the crumbs (N-power abi wetin dam day call am.

Even dat one sef dem go still corner am

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by SycophanticGoat: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2016
sarrki:

My support & loyalty

Is to my country first

Am a patriot , I support based on conviction not for

worldly gain

Nonsense! undecided

If patriots have your mentality then even political thugs would best be described as patriots too.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by MONITZ: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2016
duduade:
And you still wasting our resources... See the pompous reply.... Even after 15 months!!!!

I dey tell u, u know wat? It means that Nigerians can all go to blazes for all he cares, I am not surprised a bit anyway because this is just their way. May God come and deliver us from this "one chance" government we got engaged with.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Definitions of corruption :

1.The act of changing, or of being changed, for the worse; departure from what is pure, simple, or correct

2.Something that is evil but is supposed to be good.
-Francis Bacon.

So with due respect Mr President, fighting corruption is not only intimidating the opposition that allegedly stole our money. Look around you. Your administration is already corrupted.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Spells(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians n back door ehen..... WHAT MUST BE MUST BE
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by DrTims(m): 7:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Its very unfortunate....yet again it happens... CBN, FIRS, NSCDC
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Raphafire101: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Useless people, of late they haven't done any open recruitment oh....this is one of the reasons y at times I don't support all these tiny tiny paramilitary bodies, once they approve them they starts showing their true colour.....i know it happens every where but civil defence own too much.u see new recruits now and then and u wonder when they announced recruitment....peace Corp own go worst sef
The worst part is that with all these forces we still can't conquer BH......

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by timecapsule: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2016
For the fact that Nigeria have leave from the center stage to back stage. (oppreting from the back doors).... In FELA,S VOICE... Na from backi yooyo .. na from back. My people (my prediction).. there is no hope for Nigeria any more.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by buchilino(m): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2016
WITH DIS KIND OF NEWS ON A WEEKLY BASIS, TELL ME Y NIGERIA WILL NOT BURN.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by just2endowed: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2016
I went to NDLEA office in Lagos. Omo na abokis full am

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Slimmos(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2016
I can confirm this to b the truth 100%... I have Frnds that got this work through backdoor. The guys are all Hausas

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by clevadani: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2016
This administration is digging itself inside a ditch

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2016
So you're punch spokesperson abi? Make justice Aba Moro of NL mydn44 do justice.

ogologoamu:

You need justice when you insulted punch calling them brown envelope journalism

Cc. mydn44
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by bashydemy(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
Bashydemy and sarrki I hope your relatives were also handed offer letters to work with the NSCDC??

cool

Oga i guess you no read the write up before jumping to comment,

post=51646353:
But the NSCDC Public Relations Officer, Emmanuel Okeh, denied the recruitment, saying the corps could not hire new recruits because there was no provision for their salaries in the budget of the corps.

Did you bother to read this part? Na so una dey spread useless rumor without tangible source hahaha.
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by batstan(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
God bless Nigeria. I trust PMB to fish them all out, that's if true.
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Jokerman(m): 8:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Its not new... it's wat we know them for now... its Buhari's legacy...
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2016
clevadani:
This administration is digging itself inside a ditch
are you sure?

no be una talk say na Angels dem be?

these guys are not spreading the goodies, they are giving undue advantage to select few.
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by gblinks2222: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2016
very real, just dont no y dis govt is like dis. May God help us
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Exciton(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2016
buchilino:
WITH DIS KIND OF NEWS ON A WEEKLY BASIS, TELL ME Y NIGERIA WILL NOT BURN.

Lol. Nigeria will not burn.

As always, we'll lament on social media, adapt and forget about it.

Our heavily built saviour, Mr. Thunder, will stick to his everlasting press-ups.
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Acoording to onatisi,'before 2019 our neck go long like rope'. grin
but why? what is our offence? what have we done to deserve these treatments frm our government? "crying"
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by NokiaN8(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2016
WOE unto them for they are from the dust and would return to the dust... Corruption would lead them to destruction..... leave them....They are mortal men...
Re: NSCDC Enlists Relatives Of Powerful Nigerians Through The Back Door - Punch by Musharraf: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2016
NSCDC should stop lying joh, I knew somebody that got appointment with them some months ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For The Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship 2017 / FG To Recruit 5,000 Unemployed Nigerians Under BRISIN / British Council Job Application/test/interview Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.