Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Beware, This Is Coming To Africa Next Year, Starting With Nigeria. ETISALAT - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware, This Is Coming To Africa Next Year, Starting With Nigeria. ETISALAT (591 Views)

COVID-19: Garba Abari Says Chinese Experts Coming To Share Experince Only / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Blood Is Coming Out Of My Nose Instead Of Mucus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware, This Is Coming To Africa Next Year, Starting With Nigeria. ETISALAT by tiwo31: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2016
ETISALAT UNVEILS HUMAN INJECTABLE MICROCHIPS TO REPLACE CREDIT CARDS FOR PURCHASES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bTWFQSDmSY
Re: Beware, This Is Coming To Africa Next Year, Starting With Nigeria. ETISALAT by Sunnymatey(m): 7:02am On Dec 05, 2016
Technology taken too far.
Re: Beware, This Is Coming To Africa Next Year, Starting With Nigeria. ETISALAT by segebase(m): 7:39am On Dec 05, 2016
end tym is here
Re: Beware, This Is Coming To Africa Next Year, Starting With Nigeria. ETISALAT by Teniolasmart: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2016
pple will be rushing here to say 666 now;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;i
he sure for me

(1) (Reply)

The Lady Who Men Got Stucked Inside Her For 8mins After Sex Cries Out For Help / Cure For Eczema And External Pile / Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.