Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ubi Franklin Is Missing His Wife, Lilian Esoro - See What He Wrote About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Is Missing His Wife, Lilian Esoro - See What He Wrote About Her (485 Views)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / Aretha Franklin Is Dead! / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Is Missing His Wife, Lilian Esoro - See What He Wrote About Her by winkmart: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Ubi Franklin has talked about holding on to memories with his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro. The music exec wrote about attending the first church service of December alone and reserving a seat for her unlike last year when they attended together.

He wrote:

Last Year First sunday of December I was in church with my wife, but I reserved her a seat for her. As it's the culture at House On The Rock to have an overflow service after @theexperiencelagos I shared a video of us dancing in church and a lot of you criticize it today I wish I didn't take down that video and just appreciate a Happy Family praising and exalting God together and not bothered what a comment without a face will say.

God has Been too Good to me this year cos at the time she was a few weeks pregnant,Today my son is almost 5months it's unbelievable. I am Thankful To God. I'll Always testify His Goodness No matter where I am and who I am and who is watching.

Appreciate every Moment.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/ubi-franklin-is-missing-his-wife-see.html

Re: Ubi Franklin Is Missing His Wife, Lilian Esoro - See What He Wrote About Her by winkmart: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Ubi Franklin Is Missing His Wife, Lilian Esoro - See What He Wrote About Her by Teniolasmart: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2016
So where do i come in..................... How is it my business
Re: Ubi Franklin Is Missing His Wife, Lilian Esoro - See What He Wrote About Her by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2016
If only Lilian Esoro send this guy cry lament for sometime and move on bro

(1) (Reply)

#headies2016 Song Of The Year Award.... / LMAO! See Nigerians’ Reactions To Last Night’s Headies Award Ceremony / Trending Aso Ebi Styles For Fashion Lovers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.